Quote Notifications... off....

Despite all of her whining, BP does exactly the same thing:

Notice that it's those two who pestered Damo into deleting the notifications tool.

It's not just them. Many of us have complained to Damo about Into the Night and his multiple, serial unread replies to our posts. One morning last week when I logged in, I had 16 quote notifications. Half of them were from him. He bumped off people that I wanted to hear from. I asked if Damo could just put a forced ignore on him so that he couldn't see my posts, like he did with Jack when he was stalking and harassing. I guess he chose this way to deal with the problem, rather than having to log all the complaints and deal with them individually.

It's kind of a pain but easy enough to work around. The one whining the most in this thread about the change doesn't get 10 replies in a day, so I'm not sure what the issue is other than she's just hangry, again. lol

I wonder if setting up a poll would have been easier to determine the mood of the JPP electorate? Instead the discussion's devolved into whining and finger-pointing and the toxic obsession with you know whooooo. lol

fine with me as long as the whining fuckwit amazonerds arent allowed to vote along with REAL JPP posters.......you idiots are JPPINOs.......

fine with me as long as the whining fuckwit amazonerds arent allowed to vote along with REAL JPP posters.......you idiots are JPPINOs.......

We've been here over six years now. You remind me of one of those people in a poor West Virginia shantytown. "Ah doan keer if Mabel's bin heah for seventy-two yars, she still ain't one of US." :laugh:

Imma call you Jethro from now on. :rofl2:

;5876552 said:
Wow, and you think of yourself as an actual adult who can debate. Poor PIMP. :palm: :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

I think I am superior to you in many ways besides that OldCunt.....(note: I didn't call you a cunt until you called me a PIMP.....does that make you better than me in your feeble little amazonerd mind?).....

I think I am superior to you in many ways besides that OldCunt.....(note: I didn't call you a cunt until you called me a PIMP.....does that make you better than me in your feeble little amazonerd mind?).....

Sure thing, Jethro, sure thing.

pkkLMfH.gif
pkkLMfH.gif
pkkLMfH.gif

Back