Quote Notifications... off....

are we going through this crap because ThatOldWoman and the rest of the amazonerds can't ignore people they claim they are ignoring?.......I still hate this and it makes posting here more work than its worth.....if we keep it I think not talking to people will be the smartest choice.....

That's exactly right. They don't even want to see that someone responded to their inanity.

had to have been after 2017.....that's when the amazonerd infestation began......

After?...but you don't remember the year.

I wasn't here six years ago but six years is a long time to carry butthurt hurt. Why are you any different from the Hillary mob who is still butthurt over 2016?

The entire right wing cabal here attacks me constantly and has done so for decades

Learn how to use their sickness against them

Grow some ability to stand up to it

No one has been a target of more Rightwing vitriol and whining than you Evince

I frequently went over ten.......I have also gone over 15, but since most of them come from people I have on ignore it doesn't break my heart......shucks QP and BP and APL are good for at least ten a day combined......Dutch used too be worth ten alone until I stopped replying to him.....now he spends most of his time attacking the rest of you minions of Satan......

That was my point, which DAMO refused to answer....and now we have twenty.

I take this as evidence that I was right all along.

This was 10 years ago? 15? How long have you been butthurt over this, Pmp?

It was seven years ago, and it was Mason who owned the Goodreads Amazon Politics group and who invited PIMP. He immediately showed up and started calling everyone CUNT and DEMMYCUNT. We asked him to quit. He persisted and was kicked out. Mason asked him to rejoin a few weeks later, if he promised to not name-call. He broke that promise and that was that. BTW, this is the same forum that Toxic is totally obsessed with and believes to this day that she had the power to get Amazon (who owns Goodreads) to pull its plug. It's still there. Good times, good times. lol

It was seven years ago, and it was Mason who owned the Goodreads Amazon Politics group and who invited PIMP. He immediately showed up and started calling everyone CUNT and DEMMYCUNT. We asked him to quit. He persisted and was kicked out. Mason asked him to rejoin a few weeks later, if he promised to not name-call. He broke that promise and that was that. BTW, this is the same forum that Toxic is totally obsessed with and believes to this day that she had the power to get Amazon (who owns Goodreads) to pull its plug. It's still there. Good times, good times. lol

So he was a general fuck-up over seven years ago too? Doesn't that put him in his 60s? Lemmee guess; divorced, kids refuse to call him except on Thanksgiving, Christmas and his birthday and now hates women and anyone not equally butthurt over their lives?

Jesus there are a lot of oversensitive pussies in here in this thread. Suck it up you wokies.

Last edited:

sorry not true..... I made no promises to anyone and you well know it.......I'd been calling cunts by name long before you and Mason begged me to join....you said it was boring with no conservatives to argue with....

Hahahaha! Revisionist history. Mason banned you, and asked you to come back as well, if you promised to stop cussing. You did not stop. Shall I PM him and have him join us?
you can PM him till the cows come home, it won't change the fact you're lying out of your ass....nobody here is stupid enough to think I would promise you OR Mason anything except to keep pointing out how fuckng stupid you are.....

Doc Dutch is a stalker.

Clearly this person is mentally ill.

Disagreed...but I do believe you have mental issues. What kind is still a mystery, but I'm working on narrowing it down. It's a hobby.

So far it seems you were sexually assaulted, but I'm not sure if you are a woman or a gay man raped by a "straight" Republican man.

884mqx.jpg

So he was a general fuck-up over seven years ago too? Doesn't that put him in his 60s? Lemmee guess; divorced, kids refuse to call him except on Thanksgiving, Christmas and his birthday and now hates women and anyone not equally butthurt over their lives?

That sounds like our PIMP all right. Oh, and he says always good night when he tucks in, to his Trump-as-an-SS-colonel poster over his bed. :rofl2:

Back