Quote Notifications... off....

What do we think of getting 15 quote notices now rather than 10?

I had requested more a long time ago.

I frequently went over ten.......I have also gone over 15, but since most of them come from people I have on ignore it doesn't break my heart......shucks QP and BP and APL are good for at least ten a day combined......Dutch used too be worth ten alone until I stopped replying to him.....now he spends most of his time attacking the rest of you minions of Satan......

True. But, but when you log on and see the notifications, you automatically go to see who is communicating with you. It is mostly psychological.

For myself it is an improvement. I do not bother looking at the Settings page anymore.

so don't....stop making things worse for those of us who do......

are we going through this crap because ThatOldWoman and the rest of the amazonerds can't ignore people they claim they are ignoring?.......I still hate this and it makes posting here more work than its worth.....if we keep it I think not talking to people will be the smartest choice.....

mdLK9Be.jpg

No, we're "going through this crap" because some of your RW moron friends spam members with numerous one-word posts in a row, even though we have them on ignore and do not reply to them. This knocks off replies in the notifications feature from people we actually want to hear from. Thisalso messes up the functionality of the board. Damo *could* ban the culprit, but because he believes in free speech he deals with it this way.

Can I get you a tissue, Nancy? lol

mdLK9Be.jpg

No, we're "going through this crap" because some of your RW moron friends spam members with numerous one-word posts in a row, even though we have them on ignore and do not reply to them. This knocks off replies in the notifications feature from people we actually want to hear from. Thisalso messes up the functionality of the board. Damo *could* ban the culprit, but because he believes in free speech he deals with it this way.

Can I get you a tissue, Nancy? lol

so I'm right, this IS because you're a whiner.....no, you don't need to get me a tissue.....but why did you want Damo to get one for YOU?......ball up, Karen....there are actually people in the world who think you're an idiot and are willing to tell you so.......you don't need to read it, but don't ask people to hide it from you.....

to be fair, the thanks meter is meaningless.....often I will be told I have new thanks, but when I look two of them are from yesterday and only one is "new"......I think its set to a random generator.....

Notice that BP and TOP didn't want the thanks counter eliminated, just the post count.

so I'm right, this IS because you're a whiner.....no, you don't need to get me a tissue.....but why did you want Damo to get one for YOU?......ball up, Karen....there are actually people in the world who think you're an idiot and are willing to tell you so.......you don't need to read it, but don't ask people to hide it from you.....

You took grammar and sentence structure lessons again from the fake "teacher," didn't you, PIMP? :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

It's crystal clear who got in touch with Damo...the same people who always bother him...and have for years...

You and Minty and your screaming about fake doxing? You and Legion trying frantically to get certain ppl here banned? One of our former mods said that after Legion, you are/were JPP's #2 snitch. I think that's what led to the public post about how you "type like a retard" and that he couldn't figure out what the hell you were crying about. Remember this? :laugh:

dgQGyWE.jpg

It's crystal clear who got in touch with Damo...the same people who always bother him...and have for years...

Yes, TOP, both you and BP. Both of you immediately jumped in applauding the change.

Post #2
There are a few trolls whose only use of the forum us to harass everyone. You are right to turn off the quotes notification. These psychos won't give up.

Post #13
Excellent decision...

It's crystal clear who got in touch with Damo...the same people who always bother him...and have for years...Just read the posts here...
Wasn't me...;)
Your morning drinking is causing you to repeat yourself, dear.

Yes, TOP, both you and BP. Both of you immediately jumped in applauding the change.

Post #2
There are a few trolls whose only use of the forum us to harass everyone. You are right to turn off the quotes notification. These psychos won't give up.

Post #13
Excellent decision...

It's crystal clear who got in touch with Damo...the same people who always bother him...and have for years...Just read the posts here...
Wasn't me...
Wasn't me...;)
QED on the morning drinking causing memory issues.

Post #2

Post #13
Excellent decision...

Back