Quote Notifications... off....

Your morning drinking is causing you to repeat yourself, dear.

Yes, TOP, both you and BP. Both of you immediately jumped in applauding the change.

Post #2

Post #13

Apparently Toxic has changed her mind once she saw that other members of the GossipGrrrlsGang were against the change. I'm happy that she's finally found something real to blame me for. She needs all the help she could get to restore her damaged reputation. :rofl2:

I like the quote notification. If I'm ignoring someone I see they left me a quote but don't see it unless I want. I may miss quotes from friends like I almost did today. Damo let the whiners whine I'll donate the cheese.

Apparently Toxic has changed her mind once she saw that other members of the GossipGrrrlsGang were against the change. I'm happy that she's finally found something real to blame me for. She needs all the help she could get to restore her damaged reputation. :rofl2:
Her morning drinking is reaching a point where she's becoming dysfunctional and demented.

I have had a recent bout of complaints about the Quote Notifications. I have turned off the Notification, though you'll still be able to see the quotes in your UserCP.

If you hate this, tell me here in this thread...
I like the quote notification. If I'm ignoring someone I see they left me a quote but don't see it unless I want. I may miss quotes from friends like I almost did today. Damo let the whiners whine I'll donate the cheese.
Me too. It appears that the only two who like the new change are the ones who pestered Damo into making it happen:

Post #2
There are a few trolls whose only use of the forum us to harass everyone. You are right to turn off the quotes notification. These psychos won't give up.

Post #13
Excellent decision...

It's crystal clear who got in touch with Damo...the same people who always bother him...and have for years...Just read the posts here...
Wasn't me...
It's crystal clear who got in touch with Damo...the same people who always bother him...and have for years...Just read the posts here...
Wasn't me...
Wasn't me...;)
It's crystal clear who got in touch with Damo...the same people who always bother him...and have for years...
You should consider getting some help, TOP, before you end up drowning in your own vomit.

https://aacentralohio.org/
Central Ohio Group Fellowship
Office Hours:
Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturdays 9:00am to 1:00pm
COGF Office Manager: cogf@aacentralohio.org

651 W Broad Street, Columbus, Oh 43215

You can reach us by phone 24 hours a day at 614-253-8501 or 800-242-1729. Other means of contacting us are listed on the Contact Us page.

Post #2
There are a few trolls whose only use of the forum us to harass everyone. You are right to turn off the quotes notification. These psychos won't give up.

Post #13
Excellent decision...

Wasn't me...
(But as you can see, no notifications for quotes are a good thing....:thanks to those who complained....))

Her morning drinking is reaching a point where she's becoming dysfunctional and demented.

Oh lord. The last time this happened, she started rage-posting racist jokes and posting in Ebonics, discussing in great detail her daughter's physical appearance including top and bottom, and insisting that there are all kinds of different female orgasms.

Get ready!

:thisisgettinggood:

Wasn't me...
(But as you can see, no notifications for quotes are a good thing....:thanks to those who complained....))

I love how your increasing agitation shows up in your posts as they become more and more hysterical and malformed. It's hilarious! Thanks!

Wasn't me...
Still...No notifications!! Simply marvelous...;)

Oh lord. The last time this happened, she started rage-posting racist jokes and posting in Ebonics, discussing in great detail her daughter's physical appearance including top and bottom, and insisting that there are all kinds of different female orgasms.

Get ready!

Ewww. :barf:

Re: the thread topic, I miss the notifications.

Click "Settings" and they are all there. Takes an extra one second.

I wonder if setting up a poll would have been easier to determine the mood of the JPP electorate? Instead the discussion's devolved into whining and finger-pointing and the toxic obsession with you know whooooo. lol

I wonder if setting up a poll would have been easier to determine the mood of the JPP electorate? Instead the discussion's devolved into whining and finger-pointing and the toxic obsession with you know whooooo. lol

Back in the day we did polls about other things like thread bans, use of bad language (i.e. the "c" word and the "n" word) and some that I can't remember. Even if you didn't like the end result, you had a say in it.

For the record I did not complain... it's easy to Guess Who did... anyone who claims to have someone on ignore...and announces it...

Is putting that person on notice not to bother replying as you won't read it.

Is putting that person on notice not to bother replying as you won't read it.

Exactly. Then if they continue to find your posts in various threads and reply, they're just engaging in spite and harassment.

Toxic is very concerned about that ignore thing. Notice how she often announces that she is ignoring me, or DU, or someone else -- but then makes snide little comments about what we've posted, from behind the safety of her GossipGrrrlsGang thread-ban wall.

Get ready!

Her daughter should ensure TOP is well supplied in cheap vodka so as to speed up the inheritance.

The problem is there are a few Stalkers on the forum who come here just to harass everyone. Damocles takes this seriously and is trying to stop them--without outright banning them.

Stalking is a Rule 14 violation. Why satisfy your and TOP's undisciplined idiocy by punishing everyone through the removal of a useful tool when a simple report against violators is sufficient?

Unless, of course, the mods don't see people responding to your posts as stalking but as simple responding to idiotic posts.

I have had a recent bout of complaints about the Quote Notifications. I have turned off the Notification, though you'll still be able to see the quotes in your UserCP.

If you hate this, tell me here in this thread...

Agreed as do the majority except for TOP and BP.

Post #2

Post #13
Excellent decision...

Exactly. Then if they continue to find your posts in various threads and reply, they're just engaging in spite and harassment.

Toxic is very concerned about that ignore thing. Notice how she often announces that she is ignoring me, or DU, or someone else -- but then makes snide little comments about what we've posted, from behind the safety of her GossipGrrrlsGang thread-ban wall.
Despite all of her whining, BP does exactly the same thing:

same old bullshit

Troll Cypress/Doc Dutch blabbering nonsense.
Notice that it's those two who pestered Damo into deleting the notifications tool.

Back