Race to the bottom

I am amazed at how far out in the ozone you are. It must be a strange world you live in. I see why you are always so angry.

the problem here is you're an ignorant idiot.

the catholic church has NEVER been the only chrisitianity.

romans were feeding christians to lions before they adopted some of the basics to be their imperial cult.

the roman devil has been trying to steal the light of jesus for a long time.

"my kingdom is not of this earth"

:nolovejesus:

Last edited:
That's not what I asked. I asked if you have an issue with private school teaching about sex, specifically about dildos, condoms, butt plugs, vibrators, etc.

None of those are illegal to own and use.

Dildos, condoms, butt plugs, vibrators, etc. is NOT sex. It is NOT the school's place to teach sexual perversions.

I asked if public schools are teaching about butt plugs. He responded with stories about private schools. Pointing that out isn't straw manning, you fool.

Straw man fallacy. It doesn't matter if the school is public or private.

BOTH public and private schools teach about butt plugs. I have already provided examples of BOTH.

the catholic church is not christianity.

it's the imperial cult of rome.

There is a certain amount of truth to this.

While the Catholic Church does profess a believe in Jesus Christ, they do not follow his gospel in any way. They deny that which they profess to believe in.

the problem here is you're an ignorant idiot.

the catholic church has NEVER been the only chrisitianity.

romans were feeding christians to lions before they adopted some of the basics to be their imperial cult.

the roman devil has been trying to steal the light of jesus for a long time.

"my kingdom is not of this earth"

:nolovejesus:

Who said it was?

There is a certain amount of truth to this.

While the Catholic Church does profess a believe in Jesus Christ, they do not follow his gospel in any way. They deny that which they profess to believe in.

they say the pope IS God on earth.

unam sanctum.....

the jesuit fourth vow......

they're sick psychotics.

Back