Race to the bottom

Wait a minute, when did the Democrat Party come out in full support of Hamas?

The morons chanting in our cities in support of Terrorists using terrorist talking points sure aren't Republicans halfwit. You have Democrat members urging them on. You must live in a cave or are just a very dumb liar and leftist moron.

Everything I’ve seen they have condemned Hamas, and even without Congresses approval,

Some have, but with Democrats, talk is very cheap. Meanwhile, your moron of a President has released another 10 billion in funds to the Iranians who fund and support Hammas.

Yes, Biden is almost as big of a moron as you are halfwit.

......have sent millions to Israel to fight Hamas

None of those "millions" sent are to fight Hamas lying leftist halfwit. But ALL of the funds sent to Gaza have gone to Hamas to attack Jews.

Biden voters are the biggest liars and dumbasses on the planet.

I voted for the libertarian candidate in the last three elections. It seems very likely that I will do the same next year.

Translation: ZenMode has thrown away his votes which empowers Democrats. Fence sitters have nothing to be proud of. They would be embarrassed if they had brains. :palm:

Obviously there isn't a party spokesperson expressing support for Hamas and the elimination of Israel. The same is true on the Republican side. The behavior of the individuals in each party reflect poorly on the party in general. That's how things work in today's political environment.

Wrong. There are plenty in the Democratic Party expressing support for terrorist and bloviating terrorist talking points. Do you live in a cave? :palm:

Ok, so they are wearing clothes... just the "wrong" ones. And wearing the wrong clothes makes them "sickos" and apparently groomers. Got it.

Word games. What they teach makes them sickos. What they wear makes them sickos. That sexual perversion they do makes them sickos. Your stupid word games is not going to work.

The morons chanting in our cities in support of Terrorists using terrorist talking points sure aren't Republicans halfwit. You have Democrat members urging them on. You must live in a cave or are just a very dumb liar and leftist moron.

Some have, but with Democrats, talk is very cheap. Meanwhile, your moron of a President has released another 10 billion in funds to the Iranians who fund and support Hammas.

Yes, Biden is almost as big of a moron as you are halfwit.

None of those "millions" sent are to fight Hamas lying leftist halfwit. But ALL of the funds sent to Gaza have gone to Hamas to attack Jews.

Biden voters are the biggest liars and dumbasses on the planet.

tttt

It's difficult to sift through your post, but the two stories I was able to find were at private schools - Francis W. Parker. I have no problem with private schools teaching anything they want, as long as it's legal.

Do you have an issue with that?

so you are fine with butt plugs being taught about in public schools?

so you are fine with butt plugs being taught about in public schools?

No. I'm also not ok with teachers bringing rabid pit bulls into classrooms. As of now, there is no evidence that either is happening.

Are you ok with private schools teaching about butt plugs?

No. I'm also not ok with teachers bringing rabid pit bulls into classrooms. As of now, there is no evidence that either is happening.

Are you ok with private schools teaching about butt plugs?

no. private schools are not free to groom children sexually. it's still a crime.

It's difficult to sift through your post, but the two stories I was able to find were at private schools - Francis W. Parker. I have no problem with private schools teaching anything they want, as long as it's legal.

Do you have an issue with that?

Strawman fallacy. RQAA.

no. private schools are not free to groom children sexually. it's still a crime.

That's not what I asked. I asked if you have an issue with private school teaching about sex, specifically about dildos, condoms, butt plugs, vibrators, etc.

None of those are illegal to own and use.

I hope the Dem was offended that he was called a Smurf... because nobody could actually get offended by that... the acting offended would be fun to watch.

Back