Race to the bottom

Dildos, condoms, butt plugs, vibrators, etc. is NOT sex. It is NOT the school's place to teach sexual perversions.

Private schools have customers like any other business. If their customers don't like what they teach, they can find a new business.

Public schools are different.

Private schools have customers like any other business. If their customers don't like what they teach, they can find a new business.

Public schools are different.

Straw man fallacy. It is NOT ANY school's place to teach sexual perversions, and I have ALREADY SHOWN public schools that teach this shit.

Straw man fallacy. It is NOT ANY school's place to teach sexual perversions, and I have ALREADY SHOWN public schools that teach this shit.

It's not a straw man. Public schools and private schools have to operate under different rules. Your morality and your view of perversion, about perfectly legal things, is irrelevant. Are you going to arrest parents for talking to their kids about legal things that you don't like, also?

You forgot the electorate. In response to GWB, dims nominated a Kenyan muslim. Not to be outdone pubs nominated a narcissistic autocratic demagogue.
Hard to get lower than that so they came up with something unique - a mummy figurehead with the possibility of a bobble head should he finally croak.

You're STILL squawking that old teabagger BS about Obama? Damn, you neocon/Maga/fibbertarian jokers just ain't been right since a black man whupped your asses TWICE ... in the electoral AND popular vote.

GTFU and get over it. Then maybe you won't be stupid enough to re-elect or elect a POS like Dump again.

You're STILL squawking that old teabagger BS about Obama? Damn, you neocon/Maga/fibbertarian jokers just ain't been right since a black man whupped your asses TWICE ... in the electoral AND popular vote.

GTFU and get over it. Then maybe you won't be stupid enough to re-elect or elect a POS like Dump again.

Is there something bad about being a Kenyan? Or a Muslim?

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

As the reader can clearly see, the neocon/teabagger/fibbertarian/maga/alt-right folk are whiny little bitches who can't stand being bested by a black man (nearly 8 years out), and think they're being clever with their "what, little old me?" blather.

You're done, Moosie. Now, tell the guy in the mirror the SOS you usually do at this point to convey a "win". Enjoy.

As the reader can clearly see, the neocon/teabagger/fibbertarian/maga/alt-right folk are whiny little bitches who can't stand being bested by a black man (nearly 8 years out), and think they're being clever with their "what, little old me?" blather.

You're done, Moosie. Now, tell the guy in the mirror the SOS you usually do at this point to convey a "win". Enjoy.

So you think there is. Interesting.

It's not a straw man. Public schools and private schools have to operate under different rules. Your morality and your view of perversion, about perfectly legal things, is irrelevant. Are you going to arrest parents for talking to their kids about legal things that you don't like, also?

Denying a fallacy doesn't make it magickally go away.
You just brought up ANOTHER straw man fallacy. Schools are not parents (unless home schooling). Sexual perversion is not my morality. Apparently you don't know what sex is for.
Parents ARE arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a child, including teaching sexual perversions or performing or forcing sexual perversions upon them.

have ALREADY SHOWN public schools that teach this shit.

The President is not elected by popular vote.

Trump moved into public housing recently vacated by a black family.

Denying a fallacy doesn't make it magickally go away.
I'm not trying to make anything go away.
You just brought up ANOTHER straw man fallacy. Schools are not parents (unless home schooling). Sexual perversion is not my morality. Apparently you don't know what sex is for.
There's no straw man. I asked you how far you are willing to go, using the power of government, to force private entities into silence about topics you don't like. Still waiting for an answer.
Parents ARE arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a child, including teaching sexual perversions or performing or forcing sexual perversions upon them.
Link/example?
have ALREADY SHOWN public schools that teach this shit.
No, you provided one example of one teacher who had an inappropriate discussion and was punished by the school district because such discussions are not permitted. Can you be any more dishonest?

Last edited:
I'm not trying to make anything go away. There's no straw man.
Paradox. Irrational. You cannot make any of your fallacies just go away by denying them.
I asked you how far you are willing to go, using the power of government, to force private entities into silence about topics you don't like. Still waiting for an answer.
RQAA.
Link/example?
Do your own footwork, ya lazy ass. BTW, court records and arrest records are not usually on the web.
No, you provided one example of one teacher who had an inappropriate discussion and was punished by the school district because such discussions are not permitted. Can you be any more dishonest?
Blatant lie.

Paradox. Irrational. You cannot make any of your fallacies just go away by denying them.

RQAA.

Do your own footwork, ya lazy ass. BTW, court records and arrest records are not usually on the web.

Blatant lie.

You have got to be a troll. Either a troll or just a horrifically dishonest person.

You: have ALREADY SHOWN public schools that teach this shit.

Me: No, you provided one example of one teacher who had an inappropriate discussion and was punished by the school district because such discussions are not permitted.

(by the way, here is your one example. The teacher was put on leave so the school district could investigate. IF this kind of thing was permitted, she wouldn't be put on leave)

Your response to me pointing out the ONE public school example you provided is to say I'm lying?

indecency with children is not legal even in a private context.

Correct. There are laws that can be enforced when needed. If a private school violated a law there should be consequences. That is not what is being discussed here. What's being discussed here doesn't involve laws, it involves subjective views of morality....and goal post moving....and lies.

Correct. There are laws that can be enforced when needed. If a private school violated a law there should be consequences. That is not what is being discussed here. What's being discussed here doesn't involve laws, it involves subjective views of morality....and goal post moving....and lies.

and pedophilic grooming at schools.

there are laws against pedophilic grooming.

it's a moral and legal issue.

You have got to be a troll. Either a troll or just a horrifically dishonest person.

You: have ALREADY SHOWN public schools that teach this shit.

Me: No, you provided one example of one teacher who had an inappropriate discussion and was punished by the school district because such discussions are not permitted.

(by the way, here is your one example. The teacher was put on leave so the school district could investigate. IF this kind of thing was permitted, she wouldn't be put on leave)

Your response to me pointing out the ONE public school example you provided is to say I'm lying?

Yes. You are lying.

Correct. There are laws that can be enforced when needed.
So you want to try to deny your own post again.
If a private school violated a law there should be consequences. That is not what is being discussed here.
It IS what is being discussed here. Also public schools violating law.
What's being discussed here doesn't involve laws, it involves subjective views of morality....and goal post moving....and lies.
It DOES involve laws. No goal post fallacy occurred. Fallacy fallacy. The lies are YOURS.

So you want to try to deny your own post again.

It IS what is being discussed here. Also public schools violating law.

It DOES involve laws. No goal post fallacy occurred. Fallacy fallacy. The lies are YOURS.

Just because you don't like a topic being discussed doesn't make it grooming and illegal.

Please try again....

Back