Racial Politics: Who Us? Noooo

So now YOU are the body language expert? Or do you just specialize in faces???

No, if you watched the audiences, with an open mind, there's no way you wouldn't see it. You don't have to be a "body language expert" to read emotions on people's faces. All humans have that capability. I'm sure you know when someone you are around is angry with you, or has good news, or is signaling sexual desire. These are all human emotions that we can all read. Stop trying to mystify it. There's nothing mysterious about it. We can all tell when someone is angry. We can even judge degress of anger by someone's face. Be honest.

That's SO cute...still trying to defend Damo on the body language thing.

Body language is something people actually study, and certain movements have meanings that are fairly reliable to interpret.

I was making a casual observation about what the convention looked like to me.

When you view the world from the far, far left through the fog of Bush hate like you and Darla, its obvious you can't see anything clearly...

Heres some reading material that could help you.

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness, has diagnosed an alarming percentage of the population as suffering from the grotesque form of mental derangement known by some as moonbattery.
Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr, MD

But you knew that; you just love Damo too much.
a

Body language is something people actually study, and certain movements have meanings that are fairly reliable to interpret.

LMAO... so funny how it is something people actually study and that certain movements now have meanings that are fairly reliable to interpret. Because it was just last Wednesday when that was impossible to do.

No, if you watched the audiences, with an open mind, there's no way you wouldn't see it. You don't have to be a "body language expert" to read emotions on people's faces. All humans have that capability. I'm sure you know when someone you are around is angry with you, or has good news, or is signaling sexual desire. These are all human emotions that we can all read. Stop trying to mystify it. There's nothing mysterious about it. We can all tell when someone is angry. We can even judge degress of anger by someone's face. Be honest.

I do agree that it is possible to see the differences in body language. I was simply mocking emo boy who just last week acted as though it was impossible to do so.

Uppity and elitist are two different words with different meanings....

but I agree that Davis should be called out for using the word "boy" when talking about Obama....he owes Obama an apology for that ..
He owes the entire republican party an apology as well. It is people like him that keep the party down.

I do agree that it is possible to see the differences in body language. I was simply mocking emo boy who just last week acted as though it was impossible to do so.
Yeah, he suddenly is able to read body language when last week it was Sanskrit and Greek mixed together in an evil mutation.

Yeah, he suddenly is able to read body language when last week it was Sanskrit and Greek mixed together in an evil mutation.

I said "real contrast between the faces at the conventions."

I'll excuse how stupidly you & the Freak have surmised that this is "body language interpretation," because I know you're both head over heels and can't think straight...

I'll excuse how stupidly you & the Freak have surmised that this is "body language interpretation," because I know you're both head over heels and can't think straight...

LMAO... reading facial expressions is a part of interpretting body language you twit. Just admit you were wrong and be done with it.

It is easy for all to see that you are wrong... as you have fallen back on the liberal favorite "ur ghey" "insult".

LMAO... reading facial expressions is a part of interpretting body language you twit. Just admit you were wrong and be done with it.

It is easy for all to see that you are wrong... as you have fallen back on the liberal favorite "ur ghey" "insult".

Idiot; I said there was a contrast between the faces. How is that "reading facial expressions?"

Good lord, are you stupid.

LOL. Wow, incredible. Just incredible. Facial expressions are a portion of body language.

LOL. Wow, incredible. Just incredible. Facial expressions are a portion of body language.

Jesus Christ; I KNOW that. Am I "reading" them? Am I "interpreting" them, as you did?

Debating you guys is like visiting the local 2nd grade picnic, except I don't think kids at that age are stupid for making those kinds of comments; they still have a long education ahead of them, so there is much more hope.

Idiot; I said there was a contrast between the faces. How is that "reading facial expressions?"

Good lord, are you stupid.

ROFLMAO.... please tell me you are kidding. If you are seeing differences in their faces... ie... some look angry, others enthusiastic etc... you are reading and contrasting different facial expressions.

How the fuck else would you contrast differences in their faces????

Did you use "he has a big nose" thus must be angry?

Jesus Christ; I KNOW that. Am I "reading" them? Am I "interpreting" them, as you did?

Debating you guys is like visiting the local 2nd grade picnic, except I don't think kids at that age are stupid for making those kinds of comments; they still have a long education ahead of them, so there is much more hope.

yes, you moron, you most certainly did. You said they looked ANGRY. That is making an observation based on their facial expressions. You do not KNOW that they were all angry... you are making an observation based on their body language.

Um... Yes.

You were saying that people study body language and that it is suddenly reliable.
I agree, there are people who study body language, just as I said last week as you tried to pretend that there was no possible way that it could be done. Suddenly agreeing in the "anger" of the R crowd (I agree, they are pissed at how their reps have stupidly overspent and are eager to correct it.)

Okay, fellows. "You win."

My casual observation about the contrast in faces was EXACTLY like judging from Hillary's looking one way instead of the other during her speech was a clear sign that she wasn't really 100% behind Obama, and that her rolling her eyes to someone off camera - which Damo admitted was probably reacting to someone else - was also indicative that she didn't believe what she was saying about him.

You got me. Congrats, lovers....

I wasn't here for whatever you are going on about, but I was the one who said you could see the terrible anger on their faces and you could, and being able to discern facial expressions which indicate emotions, is not the same thing as reading body language.

Okay, fellows. "You win."

My casual observation about the contrast in faces was EXACTLY like judging from Hillary's looking one way instead of the other during her speech was a clear sign that she wasn't really 100% behind Obama, and that her rolling her eyes to someone off camera - which Damo admitted was probably reacting to someone else - was also indicative that she didn't believe what she was saying about him.

You got me. Congrats, lovers....
LOL. Again you deliberately change what I said about when she looked at somebody off camera. I said that one was an unfortunately timed communication between her and somebody off camera. Being deliberately disingenuous is your forte', especially when it concerns stuff like this. I gave an opinion (casual observation) of what I saw, but at that time it was totally incomprehensible that somebody may actually be able to interpret body language like that, today. Not so much. In fact it is suddenly "reliable" and people study it (exactly what I said previously, but you stated how impossible it was).... and you are able to see actually see and have an opinion on the body language of others. Suddenly you found the Rosetta stone.

This is probably one of the weakest moments I've ever seen from you, and that is saying something.

Really? I don’t think so. I can read people’s faces really well. But I don’t know much, if anything, about body language. I’ve read things like, if you want someone to feel comfortable with you, you should try and imitate their own body language. But I don’t bother with that kind of stuff, and I don’t know how to read subtle body language. I mean, I can tell if someone is getting ready to get violent, or throw up or something.

Back