Racist Murderer Kyle Rittenhouse Booed off Stage for Being a Pussy

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
You deemed a blatant racist and bigot "not a bad guy" last year, so the worth of your opinion here is dubious at best. I defy you to present ONE "FACT" our nomadic MAGA mook presented that I didn't respond to and logically/factually disprove. If you can't or won't, that means you're either wrong or full of it. I'll wait.

Who did I deem a blatant racist and bigot as "not a bad guy" last year? Of course my opinion is dubious to you, Nomad handed your ass to you and you know it.
The only thing you've proven is, in this thread, you lost. Again and again. The ONE FACT remains you support a bunch of lunatics from the far left who disrupted
a speaking engagement because YOU don't like the speaker. So much for the 1st. Amendment, huh?
I'd bet you howled like a child with a soiled diaper when that Gold Star father interrupted Biden. I'd bet you wanted him jailed, didn't you?

Yeah, just as I thought...YOU JUST SHOVEL MORE GENERALIZED BS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SPECIFY EXACTLY WHAT YOUR BUDDY STATED THAT I DISPROVED. When will you learn that your opinions, supposition and conjecture are NOT substitutes or on par with FACTS. That little reality has been burning your ass ever since I wiped the floor with you on some of your BS from the end of last year (or was it earlier this year?) Come back when you have some facts....easy to find. Just follow the chronology of the posts, give post numbers or links or cut & paste.

Oh, and it was either resident neo-Nazi Daschound or the bigoted Serendipity (formerly Tommy Pendergast). Carry on.

Pay attention, genius: Stoney states a moot point while IGNORING ALL ELSE. As to your ridiculous comparisons, one would have to ignore the evidence in each trial to assess the fairness of the outcome.

Zimmerman kills a man he personally suspected of being a criminal and stalked (no evidence) after being told by police that his pursuit was NO LONGER NECESSARY. He gives the only account of the altercation (dead men tell no tails) that was dubious at best (claims of poor lighting despite functioning street lamps, claims of Martin "hiding to ambush" despite no foliage capable of hiding his bulk at the point of altercation). He gets off via family connections to local cops and poor instructions to the jury by the judge. Also, Martin had NO police record of belonging to a gang or criminal activity beyond possession of marijuana in a school locker (of which Lord knows how many high school kids across the nation are guilty of).

Chauvin had a history with Floyd, as Floyd reported his bad behavior as a moon lighting bouncer where both worked. He was being arrested on a false charge (no evidence) and erratic behavior in resisting arrest. He did not and was not in a position to physically assault the cops on the scene. Chauvin's unnecessary extended knee to the neck killed the man....proven in a court of law. By American law, you cannot punish someone for a previous crime ... especially if they were arrested, tried, convicted and sentenced for that crime.

Widdle Kyle did not even receive a JD record for his actions...DESPITE BEING IN FLAGRANT VIOLATION OF THE LAW REGARDING A MINOR IN POSSESSION OF A WEAPON, MUCH LESS CARRYING IT IN PUBLIC. He gets off scott free DESPITE EVIDENCE OF HIS PURPOSELY PUTTING HIMSELF IN A POTENTIAL CONFRONTATION IN A RIOT SITUATION.....coming from out-of-town, NOT requested by local cops or businessmen.

But YOU and your brethren wail like stuck pigs because the yahoos who caused the Jan. 6th attempted insurrection/coup are bagged, tagged, and sentenced. THEY injured cops, one dying from the altercation. They threatened the lives of Senators, security. They damaged property while invading a building that was temporarily closed to the public for congressional business.

That you stupid little MAGA/Alt-Right trolls pretend parroting will hide your revisionism and hypocrisy fools only yourselves and that which you see in the mirror. But widdle Kyle is getting a wake up call outside the MAGA media bubble, and you don't like it. Cry me a river! :laugh:

More of the usual mindless babbling out of JPP's biggest dork.

Every time I read one of your lame attempts at a response, I picture what you must look like in my mind....

Photo-talks-1711766026993.jpg

Seriously.

You come across like a nerdy kid who heard some adult having an intelligent adult conversation, then decided you'd try to copy them.

But the more you try to sound like an intelligent adult, the more you just sound like a stupid little kid pretending to be something he isn't.

Go play with your dolls, you candyass.

Pay attention, genius: Stoney states a moot point while IGNORING ALL ELSE. As to your ridiculous comparisons, one would have to ignore the evidence in each trial to assess the fairness of the outcome.

Zimmerman kills a man he personally suspected of being a criminal and stalked (no evidence) after being told by police that his pursuit was NO LONGER NECESSARY. He gives the only account of the altercation (dead men tell no tails) that was dubious at best (claims of poor lighting despite functioning street lamps, claims of Martin "hiding to ambush" despite no foliage capable of hiding his bulk at the point of altercation). He gets off via family connections to local cops and poor instructions to the jury by the judge. Also, Martin had NO police record of belonging to a gang or criminal activity beyond possession of marijuana in a school locker (of which Lord knows how many high school kids across the nation are guilty of).

Chauvin had a history with Floyd, as Floyd reported his bad behavior as a moon lighting bouncer where both worked. He was being arrested on a false charge (no evidence) and erratic behavior in resisting arrest. He did not and was not in a position to physically assault the cops on the scene. Chauvin's unnecessary extended knee to the neck killed the man....proven in a court of law. By American law, you cannot punish someone for a previous crime ... especially if they were arrested, tried, convicted and sentenced for that crime.

Widdle Kyle did not even receive a JD record for his actions...DESPITE BEING IN FLAGRANT VIOLATION OF THE LAW REGARDING A MINOR IN POSSESSION OF A WEAPON, MUCH LESS CARRYING IT IN PUBLIC. He gets off scott free DESPITE EVIDENCE OF HIS PURPOSELY PUTTING HIMSELF IN A POTENTIAL CONFRONTATION IN A RIOT SITUATION.....coming from out-of-town, NOT requested by local cops or businessmen.

But YOU and your brethren wail like stuck pigs because the yahoos who caused the Jan. 6th attempted insurrection/coup are bagged, tagged, and sentenced. THEY injured cops, one dying from the altercation. They threatened the lives of Senators, security. They damaged property while invading a building that was temporarily closed to the public for congressional business.

That you stupid little MAGA/Alt-Right trolls pretend parroting will hide your revisionism and hypocrisy fools only yourselves and that which you see in the mirror. But widdle Kyle is getting a wake up call outside the MAGA media bubble, and you don't like it. Cry me a river! :laugh:

More of the usual mindless babbling out of JPP's biggest dork.

Every time I read one of your lame attempts at a response, I picture what you must look like in my mind....

Photo-talks-1711766026993.jpg

Seriously.

You come across like a nerdy kid who heard some adult having an intelligent adult conversation, then decided you'd try to copy them.

But the more you try to sound like an intelligent adult, the more you just sound like a stupid little kid pretending to be something he isn't.

Go play with your dolls, you candyass.

And when confronted with logic derived from facts, our resident MAGA mook troll has NOTHING with regards to a mature, rational, fact based response. Instead, he devolves into a 10 year old stamping his widdle feet and yelling school yard taunts (with the usual moronic meme thrown in for emphasis).

Once I reduce clowns like Nomad to this level, I just dump them in the "ignore" bin for a month or so, as they are no longer worth responding to. Of course, Nomad will seek solace in a circle jerk with his like minded compadres, while dogging my posts and threads like a bitch in heat DESPITE getting notices that I cannot see his drivel. SOP for this site. :)

Knowing a white supremacist doesn't make one a white supremacist. Associating with them, flashing white supremacist gang sign and the like does indicate they are a white supremacist.

LOL Like everyone fell for you being a Threeper until January 7th? :rofl2:

BOOM! THERE IT IS! :hand:

And when confronted with logic derived from facts, our resident MAGA mook troll has NOTHING with regards to a mature, rational, fact based response. Instead, he devolves into a 10 year old stamping his widdle feet and yelling school yard taunts (with the usual moronic meme thrown in for emphasis).

Once I reduce clowns like Nomad to this level, I just dump them in the "ignore" bin for a month or so, as they are no longer worth responding to. Of course, Nomad will seek solace in a circle jerk with his like minded compadres, while dogging my posts and threads like a bitch in heat DESPITE getting notices that I cannot see his drivel. SOP for this site.

Once again, you're all over the place.

Scattered (like your brain) here and there, arguing with me about minutia I have not even commented on.

That's how we all know you're full of shit.

The only point I was making, was that the thug loving fairies at the college Rittenhouse was engaged to speak at, should have been civilized enough to let him speak.

But people like them, and YOU.... don't have the class to listen to opposing views or the maturity to handle hearing them.

Worse yet, whenever a candyass internet keyboard warrior like you cannot mount a winning an argument on its own merits, you always start in with the bullshit false victory claims.

The only clown you've reduced (to the level of a bus station toilet) is you.

Go back to the kiddie pool where you belong, and play with your dolls, girlie.

Yeah, just as I thought...YOU JUST SHOVEL MORE GENERALIZED BS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SPECIFY EXACTLY WHAT YOUR BUDDY STATED THAT I DISPROVED. When will you learn that your opinions, supposition and conjecture are NOT substitutes or on par with FACTS. That little reality has been burning your ass ever since I wiped the floor with you on some of your BS from the end of last year (or was it earlier this year?) Come back when you have some facts....easy to find. Just follow the chronology of the posts, give post numbers or links or cut & paste.

Oh, and it was either resident neo-Nazi Daschound or the bigoted Serendipity (formerly Tommy Pendergast). Carry on.

You wiped the floor with me? Lol! You lost then, you lost now. Until you realize that, you're irrelevant. Even then, you don't come in here with a hint of authenticity. Loser.

I seem to remember you posting stuff you learned in a PM . In fact you hadn't known it for more than 30 minutes before you were blabbing your heart out. Ring any bells? :laugh: Of course your Moderator friend ignored it.

Ah yes, your epic attempt to schmooze me and convince me that you weally weally ARE a "doctor." :laugh:

EvbBwSw.jpg

You wiped the floor with me? Lol! You lost then, you lost now. Until you realize that, you're irrelevant. Even then, you don't come in here with a hint of authenticity. Loser.

Only in your fevered little mind, son (and with the other MAGA/Alt-Right mooks you circle jerk with). Bottom line: YOU CAN'T DODGE THE FACT THAT (1) you can't point to the post number where you claim I did not disprove Nomad's BS here. (2) you cannot deny your "not a bad guy" attitude regarding our resident neo-nazi/white supremacist. If you agree that either Daschund or Serendipty are reprehensible neo-Nazi/white supremacist types, then do so. It's not a grey area.

So put up or shut up, chuckles. Because anything else is just typical BS from you.

So do you think the school should violate his 1A right to speak about the 2A?

How did the school violate his 1st amendment? They invited him to speak and then got mad and stalked off after being jeered by the crowd. I think that was rude of the crowd, but the school didn't violate his rights.

Ah yes, your epic attempt to schmooze me and convince me that you weally weally ARE a "doctor." :laugh:

EvbBwSw.jpg

Well we all do know you are weally weally nurse aide. Regardless you couldn't wait to flap your fat mouth in flagrant violation of the rules. So you have no right to criticize anyone for violating them.

I would expect nothing less from a Charlie Kirk/Turning Point sponsored event. Widdle Kyle is "WAY" out of his league....probably thought this would be the equivalent of being interviewed by Kirk or shooting the breeze with his fellow alt-right rubes at a local meeting. The Fool!

We would expect nothing more from the pack of whinyass little cunts that are the left, with their nauseating intolerance of differing viewpoints.

Stalin smiles upon them from Hell.

We would expect nothing more from the pack of whinyass little cunts that are the left, with their nauseating intolerance of differing viewpoints.

Stalin smiles upon them from Hell.
^^^
Still on my list of "JPP MAGAts most likely to shoot up a retirement home"

Only in your fevered little mind, son (and with the other MAGA/Alt-Right mooks you circle jerk with). Bottom line: YOU CAN'T DODGE THE FACT THAT (1) you can't point to the post number where you claim I did not disprove Nomad's BS here. (2) you cannot deny your "not a bad guy" attitude regarding our resident neo-nazi/white supremacist. If you agree that either Daschund or Serendipty are reprehensible neo-Nazi/white supremacist types, then do so. It's not a grey area.

So put up or shut up, chuckles. Because anything else is just typical BS from you.

You disproved nothing.

Nada.

Zip.

Zero.

The equivalent of your IQ.

Incoherent yammering and bouncing around from lie to lie like a ping pong ball in a hurricane.

hAyuuDQ5Bnpp.jpeg

hAyuuDQ5Bnpp.jpeg

Thanks for proving my point as to your insipid bigotry and racism, RB. As usual, you couldn't meet a simple burden of proof when challenged, so you bluff with some silly little meme. You're so intellectually impotent. Carry on.

RB60 = Really Boorish 60 yr. old.

Back