Raping children is evil (fact)

I don't even know what puberty blockers and gender affirming care are. Your news sources and your news interests must delve into some pretty bizzare territory. I have a feeling MAGA morons know a lot more about these buzzwords than I do.
Then you're either pretending to be stupid or you actually are stupid. I'll let you decide.

Then you're either pretending to be stupid or you actually are stupid. I'll let you decide.
I'm sure FOX told you to believe that puberty blockers and gender affirming care are massively important policy issues to the conventional mainstream Democratic base.

But I don't even really know what they really are. And it seems to me MAGA morons have always spent more time thinking about gender affirming care, bathroom gender policy, gay marriage, and puberty blockers than I ever have.

What ever happened to critical race theory anyway? It's not even a thread topic anymore. Do MAGA morons need FOX to spoon feed them some brand new buzzwords every couple months to pout about?

Last edited:
I'm sure FOX told you to believe that puberty blockers and gender affirming care are massively important policy issues to the conventional mainstream Democratic base.

But I don't even really know what they really are. And it seems to me MAGA morons have always spent more time thinking about gender affirming care, bathroom gender policy, gay marriage, and puberty blockers than I ever have.
That's not the issue though. Could you at least try to keep the fuck up?

That's not the issue though. Could you at least try to keep the fuck up?
Maybe you could explain puberty blockers and gender affirming care to me, since you think so much about it and work yourself up about it. You seem to be an expert on them...they aren't topics that really even come up in my news feeds.

Anything that promotes children and adults having sex is evil.
This should make you pause and wonder....where many of these crimes aare committed......
At home, news broke on Saturday that Paul Pressler, a major leader of the Southern Baptist Convention and a key Republican activist, died on June 7 at age 94. In 1967, Pressler, a Texas judge, and Paige Patterson, a seminary student, met in New Orleans to plan a takeover of the Southern Baptists, the largest Protestant denomination in the U.S., to rid it of liberals, purging those who believed in abortion rights, women’s rights, and gay rights. By 1979 their candidate was elected head of the organization, and in the 1980s, Southern Baptists, who then numbered about 15 million people, were active in politics and were staunch supporters of the Republican Party.

In Robert Downen’s obituary of Pressler for the Texas Tribune, he notes that as Pressler’s influence in the Republican Party grew, he also allegedly groped, solicited, or raped at least six men, including one who said he was 14 when Pressler first sexually abused him. Pressler denied the allegations, but he and the Southern Baptist Convention settled a lawsuit brought by that accuser just last December. A 2019 investigation by the Houston Chronicle and San Antonio Express-News inspired by that lawsuit found more than 400 Southern Baptist church leaders or volunteers had been charged with sex crimes since 2000.

Maybe you could explain puberty blockers and gender affirming care to me, since you think so much about it and work yourself up about it. You seem to be an expert on them...they aren't topics that really even come up in my news feeds.
You have no fucking clue why I even mentioned puberty blockers and gender affirming care do you Joe Biden?

Tell me why I mentioned puberty blockers gender and affirming care.
You should really learn to think for yourself rather than have FOX spoon-feed you buzzwords that you can't even define or explain yourself.

I don't remember ever hear any liberal friend of mine use the terms 'puberty blocker' and 'gender affirming care'. It must not be a massively important policy issue to the Democratic base, not compared to health care, infrastructure, education, labor, foreign policy.

You should really learn to think for yourself rather than have FOX spoon-feed you buzzwords that you can't even define or explain yourself.

I don't remember ever hear any liberal friend of mine use the terms 'puberty blocker' and 'gender affirming care'. It must not be a massively important policy issue to the Democratic base, not compared to health care, infrastructure, education, labor, foreign policy.
Try to focus. Tell me why I mentioned puberty blockers and gender affirming care.

Back