Raping children is evil (fact)

Imagine why it's like inside that head? Cavernous and void of anything useful.
78990195f357fb1befd738c3ac111020.jpg

Oh right your idiot leader did say you morons prefer truth to facts.
Have children not been down ripped to pieces by machine guns while at school? Which party is the one fighting that their lives are less important than the right to a gun?

Psst, it's not democrats and indys.

Imagine why it's like inside that head? Cavernous and void of anything useful.
I honestly don't understand what she's doing here.... And as for your Comment? I've never seen a single useful thread or post here... just troll threads,TDS, and personal attacks...

Last edited:
I honestly don't understand what she's doing here.... And as for your Comment? I've never seen a single useful tbread or post here... just troll threads,TDS, and personal attacks...
Seems the comment touched a nerve. Good. It's good to realize you are on the wrong side of history.

Have children not been down ripped to pieces by machine guns while at school? Which party is the one fighting that their lives are less important than the right to a gun?

What's a "machine gun"? As I said the idiot you voted for prefers truth to facts.

You should really learn to think for yourself rather than have FOX spoon-feed you buzzwords that you can't even define or explain yourself.

I don't remember ever hear any liberal friend of mine use the terms 'puberty blocker' and 'gender affirming care'. It must not be a massively important policy issue to the Democratic base, not compared to health care, infrastructure, education, labor, foreign policy.
this is why you're losing.
:truestory:

Seems the comment touched a nerve. Good. It's good to realize you are on the wrong side of history.
It surely did unnerve you... And that is good... You're on wrong the side of this forum that's for sure... But I'm guessing that's why you're here... I mean , you kind of announced in the beginning that Is to be a troll was your goal... Congrats are in order...;)

What's a "machine gun"? As I said the idiot you voted for prefers truth to facts.
That was hard. WTF do you not know what a machine gun is? Are you really that retarded? Oh right trumper..

ma·chine gun

1. an automatic gun that fires bullets in rapid succession for as long as the trigger is pressed:
    "machine-gun fire"

I don't think any children have been "...ripped to pieces by machine guns (sic) while a school..."
(emphasis mine)

I honestly don't understand what she's doing here.... And as for your Comment? I've never seen a single useful tbread or post here... just troll threads,TDS, and personal attacks...
Then put me on ignore or just don't read my posts. As to my level of politeness I have no interest in being nice to assholes that want to destroy America. Don't like it? I dont give a fuck.

It surely did unnerve you... And that is good... You're on wrong the side of this forum that's for sure... But I'm guessing that's why you're here... I mean , you kind of announced in the beginning that Is to be a troll was your goal... Congrats are in order...;)
Yes, it unnerves me that people like you are okay with gunning down kids. As long as they are born first right?! What a sick demented mind to behave that way.

That was hard. WTF do you not know what a machine gun is? Are you really that retarded? Oh right trumper..

ma·chine gun

1. an automatic gun that fires bullets in rapid succession for as long as the trigger is pressed:
    "machine-gun fire"
Those aren't available to tbe general public.

ma·chine gun

"machine-gun fire"
You clearly don't know what a machinegun is.

These are machineguns...

By the way your definition is wrong. A machinegun is an automatically repeating firearm that will fire multiple rounds on one depression of the trigger and has a larger magazine capacity or is belt fed.

Last edited:
Back