Real danger Trumppers will overreach.

Jarod

Contributor
With control of the House and a stated agenda of investigations, impeachments and government shutdown there is a real danger for the Trump party that they will overreach what they were elected for and damage the party going into 2024.

The people spoke in November of 22’, clearly that they were sick of fake claims about election fraud and gotcha politics.

Be warned, I hope you impeach Biden for having a drug addicted son, and for getting the most electoral votes. I hope the House puts MTG, George Santos and Matt Gaetz on committees while keeping AOC and Omar off comities.

I hope they close the government until the stock market has an unprecedented crash.

With control of the House and a stated agenda of investigations, impeachments and government shutdown there is a real danger for the Trump party that they will overreach what they were elected for and damage the party going into 2024.

The people spoke in November of 22’, clearly that they were sick of fake claims about election fraud and gotcha politics.

Be warned, I hope you impeach Biden for having a drug addicted son, and for getting the most electoral votes. I hope the House puts MTG, George Santos and Matt Gaetz on committees while keeping AOC and Omar off comities.

I hope they close the government until the stock market has an unprecedented crash.

There was no election in 2020. You can't make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats disappear by blaming Trump.

As I told one of the other half-witted leftists on this site, this your game and your rules but we are going to have to listen to you whine about how you no longer like either. Tough shit ass wipe

As I told one of the other half-witted leftists on this site, this your game and your rules but we are going to have to listen to you whine about how you no longer like either. Tough shit ass wipe

I’ll like it when the voters are still upset at you in 24.

There was no election in 2020. You can't make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats disappear by blaming Trump.

First you have to provide some evidence for it to disappear ass crack boil

No evidence has ever been presented to the authorities

Biden will be impeached by the House but not for having a drug addicted son.

He will be impeached for having classified documents in a non-secure location/s and for not protecting Americans with his open borders.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

The Republicans made clear that if they won they would conduct investigations. They won the House and are going to conduct investigations and impeach the president and others in his corrupt administration.

If Trump was 'irresponsible' for stashing secret documents, what does it make Biden?

If Trump was 'irresponsible' for stashing secret documents, what does it make Biden?
Biden is in the uncomfortable position of explaining how classified documents were found in a former office he had after he left the White House as vice president.
Ingrid Jacques
USA TODAY

The danger is to the Republican Party itself since it would tank their chances of taking the Senate and/or the WH in 2024.

Biden is in the uncomfortable position of explaining how classified documents were found in a former office he had after he left the White House as vice president.
Ingrid Jacques
USA TODAY

Biden should resign after the 20th.

As for all the WSEs, pedo Nazis and other traitors seeking to harm Americans, they should all hang.

Ingrid Jacques
USA TODAY

I agree, but Biden is not in the kind of trouble. Trump is, because Biden did not ignore a subpoena, refused to return records, or hide the documents from the FBI.

Biden will be impeached by the House but not for having a drug addicted son.

He will be impeached for having classified documents in a non-secure location/s and for not protecting Americans with his open borders.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

The Republicans made clear that if they won they would conduct investigations. They won the House and are going to conduct investigations and impeach the president and others in his corrupt administration.

He’ll resign first and let Harris run as an incumbent.

This will serve multiple purposes:
1. It’s the honorable thing to do thus setting a standard that Pedo Don could never attain.
2. It negates the scandal and constant news cycle of Republicans whining about it. With Biden gone, they have nothing.
3. It sets up Harris, given she can handle it, to run as an incumbent in 2024 instead of a free-for-all election like 2000 and 2016. It would help if she has a strong, capable VP.

5liv0q.jpg

He’ll resign first and let Harris run as an incumbent.

This will serve multiple purposes:
1. It’s the honorable thing to do thus setting a standard that Pedo Don could never attain.
2. It negates the scandal and constant news cycle of Republicans whining about it. With Biden gone, they have nothing.
3. It sets up Harris, given she can handle it, to run as an incumbent in 2024 instead of a free-for-all election like 2000 and 2016. It would help if she has a strong, capable VP.

5liv0q.jpg

I do agree that it would accomplish those things, but he won’t do it.

If the Republicans impeach Biden, for this, they will be admitting their hypocrisy over the Trump fiasco.

I agree, but Biden is not in the kind of trouble. Trump is, because Biden did not ignore a subpoena, refused to return records, or hide the documents from the FBI.

Agreed, but never expect traitorous Trumpers to understand the difference. It’s one thing to have a poorly educated, trailer-living meth head protesting about it, but it’s another thing to have traitorous veterans waging war and killing Americans as STY and Earl propose daily. They’ll never agree to anything that supports to democracy or American ideology since they seek to destroy both.

Let me be perfectly clear: anyone who took an oath to the Constitution and then seeks to attack it is a traitor and should be treated as such. Therefore, Captain Earl, ex-USAF, and Sgt STY, ex-Marine, are both traitors.

Biden kept classified documents in a non-secure location, lied when he said there were no more to be found and obstructed justice.

I do agree that it would accomplish those things, but he won’t do it.

If the Republicans impeach Biden, for this, they will be admitting their hypocrisy over the Trump fiasco.
The Republicans and their supporters won’t see it that way. What it would do is distract the nation from solving more important problems.

Let’s be honest; Biden won’t be running in 2024 anyway. Even if he did, who would vote for an 82 year old President and expect him to finish the term at age 86? Remember Hillary’s line about “who would you want to answer a 3AM phone call?” Biden is a nice guy, but he’s too old and too slow react to a stressful situation. Remember JFK and the 13 days of the Cuban missile crisis? Could Biden really handle the stress for almost two weeks? I doubt it and believe most Americans would agree. They’d vote for DeSantis as being more capable in such a situation even if they don’t agree with the Republican bullshit ideology. When given two choices, Americans will pick the person who they believe best able to defend the nation in a crisis.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/17/arts/television/stephen-colbert-biden-mlk.html
Late Night Chides Biden Over Birthday Gaffe
Stephen Colbert and other hosts poked fun at the president for seeming to forget the name of Martin Luther King Jr.’s daughter-in-law while singing her a birthday tune on Monday

Forget-Me-Not

Late night hosts poked fun at President Joe Biden on Monday after he seemed to forget the name of Martin Luther King Jr.’s daughter-in-law while singing her happy birthday at an event honoring the civil rights leader.

“People are accusing him of forgetting her name,” Stephen Colbert said. “That’s not fair — he clearly never knew her name.”

“Or maybe they’re just such good friends that he’s calling her by her nickname: ‘Lar-lurh.’” — STEPHEN COLBERT

“First rule: Don’t start singing ‘Happy Birthday’ unless you know the person’s name.” — JIMMY FALLON

“There’s a reason why the birthday song at TGI Fridays doesn’t have the name in it.” — JIMMY FALLON

“Rookie move, Joe. Every singer knows that when you forget the lyric, that’s when you point the mic towards the crowd.” — JIMMY FALLON
The Punchiest Punchlines (Clue Edition)

“The White House announced over the weekend that a third batch of classified documents was found at President Biden’s Delaware home. You know, finding new ones every few days isn’t helping. What are you guys doing over there? Searching one drawer at a time? Did he hide the documents in an advent calendar?” — SETH MEYERS

https://youtu.be/siIzKayL3zo

Biden kept classified documents in a non-secure location, lied when he said there were no more to be found and obstructed justice.
Agreed on the violations, disagreed on obstruction since he opened the door for an investigation. Trump did not.

Please quote yourself condemning Trump for his multiple classified material violations or be honest enough to admit you are a hypocritical traitor. TIA

Back