Real danger Trumppers will overreach.

Some do on reality. Fatboy is one who lives a fantasy tough guy online. Same for Doolittle. All of the geezers only have a loose grip on reality.

IMO, most really are that stupid. Name a single Alt-Rightie on this forum who you think is realistic, sane and intelligent. I can’t. There’s one or two who may have been intelligent and/or educated at one time but, after hundreds of posts, have proved that their minds are going/gone. Most due to old age, but some may be from injury or disease.

LeaningRight, but he will not discuss most things.

I hope you are right, but remember the Republicans won the most votes nationally in 2022 and won the House--disappointing for them but hardly a "loss"

I think it is those Republicans who believe election fraud is a losing cause and want to look forward that will save the party. Chris Christie wrote a book called Republican Rescue.

Those Republicans do not seem to be the ones in charge of the House. The Trumppers are in charge.

The perspective on the “most votes” thing is to remember who is casting those votes. Democrats, a third of actual voters not total voting population, vs. the Republican third and then there’s the 40% who are Independents.

When neither party represents you then the best strategic move is to always vote for the challenger. It keeps both parties weak and off balance. This is best seen in the fact both parties are roughly equal in power. The margin of control is razor thin and likely to stay that way until the Independents throw their collective weight behind a party that starts serving America instead of themselves.

I was speaking about total popular votes cast for House members. Republicans received more total votes 51%-48%. My point is that Republicans are still very competitive in national elections.

The predictions about demographics changing party balance is questionable. Over the years we have seen books about the coming democratic majority and coming republican majority and neither has occurred. It assumes demographic groups will continue to vote the same and that has seldom been true.

Although 40% claim to be independents, most of them regularly vote for the same party. Only about 10% are truly independent. Our cynicism about the parties doesn't let some of us claim to be Democrats or Republicans.

Sometimes challengers are real losers.

Maybe but still your game your rules. You bastards fucked America up the ass for 4 years of trumps presidency. Then we are supposed believe the imbecile Brandon got more votes than either hitlery or Obama bin laden? I hate all of them and even I can objectively see that hitlery and Obama bin laden were much stronger candidates. You people are idiots

The votes for Biden were mostly not about Biden but against Trump. You have your head so far up his ass you cant see it.

The New York Time’s/Seneca Poll:

Should the Democratic Party nominate Joe Biden for president in 2024?

Nominate Joe Biden. 5%

Someone else. 94%

Um...

Newt Gingrich-“The Biden’s are just a Delaware version of the Sopranos.

The votes for Biden were mostly not about Biden but against Trump. You have your head so far up his ass you cant see it.

Then the votes for trump were not about trump but against that talking pig in a pant suit. I love agreement. Then then stupid whore whined the election was stolen. You're so fucking retarded even the retards don't want anything to do with you.

Those Republicans do not seem to be the ones in charge of the House. The Trumppers are in charge.

Yes, but they did not control the 2022 election results and cannot control voting in the 2024 Republican primaries. They can only block stuff and investigate. Any legislation has to get through the Senate and president. By 2024 showing loyalty by pushing election fraud should be reduced even more.

Yes, but they did not control the 2022 election results and cannot control voting in the 2024 Republican primaries. They can only block stuff and investigate. Any legislation has to get through the Senate and president. By 2024 showing loyalty by pushing election fraud should be reduced even more.

if they are going to try and show that they are doing the American people’s business by investigating Hunter Biden for two years, it’s going to backfire.

I was speaking about total popular votes cast for House members. Republicans received more total votes 51%-48%. My point is that Republicans are still very competitive in national elections.

The predictions about demographics changing party balance is questionable. Over the years we have seen books about the coming democratic majority and coming republican majority and neither has occurred. It assumes demographic groups will continue to vote the same and that has seldom been true.

Although 40% claim to be independents, most of them regularly vote for the same party. Only about 10% are truly independent. Our cynicism about the parties doesn't let some of us claim to be Democrats or Republicans.

Sometimes challengers are real losers.
Congressional elections are local so it’s not like the infamous “Hillary won by 3 million votes” bullshit.

It doesn’t matter how many Lefties or Righties vote in California or Florida for a Texas election.

That said, again, when there are only two major parties, most people will hold their nose and pick one of the two. I’ve voted a straight Libertarian ticket since Romney lost in 2012 after having finally given up on the Republican Party to pull it’s head out of it’s increasingly racist ass.

I don’t vote for Democrats because they are anti-Freedom. Beto being a key example.

Trump (with authority to declassify ANYTHING) was raided by DOZENS of heavily armed FBI/DOJ/Police agents for docs he had under lock and key, guarded by SS. Furthermore, numerous Trump associates were victims of this same heavy handed treatment, that has NOT been applied to any Democraps.

Biden had docs everywhere, accessible to who knows how many people, yet no raid, no FBI, DOJ, local police, etc.

There is a clear bias here, and it stinks to high heaven. Two tiered justice doesn't even begin to describe this fiasco.

We are currently living under tyranny.

Our deep state government is horribly corrupt, horribly criminal, and must not be allowed to continue.

With control of the House and a stated agenda of investigations, impeachments and government shutdown there is a real danger for the Trump party that they will overreach what they were elected for and damage the party going into 2024.

The people spoke in November of 22’, clearly that they were sick of fake claims about election fraud and gotcha politics.

Be warned, I hope you impeach Biden for having a drug addicted son, and for getting the most electoral votes. I hope the House puts MTG, George Santos and Matt Gaetz on committees while keeping AOC and Omar off comities.

I hope they close the government until the stock market has an unprecedented crash.

As long as Biden and AG Garland refuse to prosecute Trump our country will go down the drain.

Back