Reasons to Report a Post

I don't get involved with juvenile bickering and vulgarity no matter the source. My opinion won't change the childishness.

My response was not to the content but to her graphic below. I would expect some to be insulted, but after 3 tedious months of seeing the standards in this neighborhood, I'm not surprised.
Viewing the image of herself that she seems to want to transmit, it must follow that her self-image must be quite low. Pity.

AWWWWWWWWWWW, belme!!

Were the "female" references supposed to be an insult??
That was so cute.

Not true...you can often find disloyal and tutu on other threads...kissing the asses of posters smarter than they are in a feeble attempt to garner favor with the more intelligent conservatives.

Then I guess we should take heed of your comments, seeing as how you've had so much experiance in kissing ass.

Of course; you only like to kiss ass if the guy can do a 180 degree spin, really fast.

Well belme, as has typically been the case with your broad brush strokes, "ONLY" in your vernacular is subjective. Since once again you've stepped in (as usual) with both feet backwards, I will only say the ONLY time you are right is when you research your slams ahead of time because certainly you haven't in this instance.

I have made several contributions to other threads as well, but then again when you ONLY want to see what you ONLY want to see, it's rather counter-productive to point out the lack of accuracy.

I will say however that seeing you try so hard as the others who claim indifference, yet here you are smack dab now in the middle of it, surely does raise a chuckle or two and makes me wax a little nostalgic over the good ol days on the WOT where there too, you were sooooooooooo unaffected by it all.

You still really suck at it, btw.

Please continue. Your sanctimonious bullshit is always, shall we say, "endearing".

But you can't expect him to read AWL of the threads, so his comment was based on what he FELT was correct.
See how easy that was??

LOL, even if you do have to say so yourself.

What you and your pals don't understand is that an insult only hurts if you manage to hit somebody's weakness. You guys haven't found mine.

Btw, I never called anybody an "old" hag. :D

OH-HOW UNTRUE, chrispie.

I seem to remember a number of times, when your weakness was found.
And one of your weaknesses, is timmie.
I keep telling you, that you don't have anything that interests him.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Oops, somebody's androgen is way out of whack!

1915841748_83f7e069c7.jpg

You're going to get banned by DAMO and Grind, if you keep posting pictures of timmie.

Publicly or privately?

For years your pals (and you) babbled that "silence denotes consent" so if you were silent, guess that means you consented to their insults. :cof1:

Then that would also mean that since you didn't respond to every comment that was made about you, then it means you agreed with the assertion.

You've just been pwnd and you don't even realize it.

Then that would also mean that since you didn't respond to every comment that was made about you, then it means you agreed with the assertion.

You've just been pwnd and you don't even realize it.

laugh.gif

She's been rode hard, put away wet, and pwned for a very long time, but she's HAPPY!!!

Is that a little hay we see in the ol Mare's teeth????? Hmmm?

Originally Posted by TuTu Monroe

What's with you and cypress calling us old hags? We're definately not old and we are good looking babes. Jealous?

that wasn't Christie's fault. I was the one who used the word hags.

You're right, I'm sure all you rightwing extremist women are gorgeous. I remember some rightwing gal on the netcape board saying that her profession was a las vegas showgirl.

that wasn't Christie's fault. I was the one who used the word hags.

You're right, I'm sure all you rightwing extremist women are gorgeous. I remember some rightwing gal on the netcape board saying that her profession was a las vegas showgirl.

You're sweet to write this but I take full responsibility for what I said.

The shoe fits...

Back