Reasons to Report a Post

Not true...you can often find disloyal and tutu on other threads...kissing the asses of posters smarter than they are in a feeble attempt to garner favor with the more intelligent conservatives.

Would that be similar to you kissing my ass by pos repping me for the post I made in that thread Zappy?

Not true...you can often find disloyal and tutu on other threads...kissing the asses of posters smarter than they are in a feeble attempt to garner favor with the more intelligent conservatives.

YOU DO REMEMBER THIS ASS KISSING, EH ZAPPIE?

Sotomayor a dumb tramp...
07-16-2009 09:40 AM ZappasGuitar
I can't believe I am saying this, but that was a very well thought out post...good points.

Would that be similar to you kissing my ass by pos repping me for the post I made in that thread Zappy?

No, that would be me pos repping you because, for once, you had something other than snarky insults and schoolyard taunts to contribute to the discussion.

I won't make that mistake again.

YOU DO REMEMBER THIS ASS KISSING, EH ZAPPIE?

Sotomayor a dumb tramp...
07-16-2009 09:40 AM ZappasGuitar
I can't believe I am saying this, but that was a very well thought out post...good points.

And what exactly would I gain by kissing your ass? Are we getting along better since then? Do we speak more cordially to each other?

Nope.

No, I was just being honest. You made some good points, avoided the insults and kept it civil. I can see now that you must have been feeling ill that day.

Last edited:
No, that would be me pos repping you because, for once, you had something other than snarky insults and schoolyard taunts to contribute to the discussion.

I won't make that mistake again.

See to it that you don't. I never asked, nor am I ever going to ask for your approval for anything.

Check your own juvenility at the door and see how you perpetuate the bullshit you claim to abhor with your assinine signature lines.

You're right. You're NOT above it all. You're underneath it!

And what exactly would I gain by kissing your ass? Are we getting along better since then? Do we speak more cordially to each other?

Nope.

No, I was just being honest. You made some good points, avoided the insults and kept it civil. I can see now that you must have been feeling ill that day.

Back to your normal juvenile discourse that you beat everyone else up about, eh Zappa?

Reasons to Report a Post
07-21-2009 01:15 PM ZappasGuitar
Back to the insults, eh? Not a problem...

See to it that you don't. I never asked, nor am I ever going to ask for your approval for anything.

Check your own juvenility at the door and see how you perpetuate the bullshit you claim to abhor with your assinine signature lines.

You're right. You're NOT above it all. You're underneath it!

Oh cry me a river...:crybaby:

Oh cry me a river...:crybaby:

No need. You got that under complete control you big ol' whiney ass!

Thanks for giving me the ample ammunition to prove it so succinctly.

emb.-poop-shoe.jpg

What's with you and cypress calling us old hags? We're definately not old and we are good looking babes. Jealous?

LOL, even if you do have to say so yourself.

What you and your pals don't understand is that an insult only hurts if you manage to hit somebody's weakness. You guys haven't found mine.

Btw, I never called anybody an "old" hag. :D

LOL, even if you do have to say so yourself.

What you and your pals don't understand is that an insult only hurts if you manage to hit somebody's weakness. You guys haven't found mine.

Btw, I never called anybody an "old" hag. :D

Ummmmmmmmm, would you like me to post what you said? I wasn't planning on it, but if you insist. Always be careful for what you wish.:D

Back