Reasons to Report a Post

Cypresse's inlaws.

You know you're out of touch when you post the same tired crap that's been posted on the net for the last several years.

New material is in order.

Clearly, you didn't recognize that it was sarcasm, because you tried calling somone a "moron" but you didn't know how to spell the word either. Just like Mr. Dipshit Go USA

usaloyal2theend posted:

"What a maroon!"

Clearly, you didn't recognize that it was sarcasm, because you tried calling somone a "moron" but you didn't know how to spell the word either. Just like Mr. Dipshit Go USA
LOL.

You do know that Bugs Bunny said it exactly that way...

What a maroon!

Ugh. You didn't get the reference. And then you went elitist on it.

Fail.

∞zo;470544 said:
icedancer, usaloyal, usfreedom, tutu, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no rep points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Actually they used to be a whole lot worse, they are only mildly psychotic now.

Actually they used to be a whole lot worse, they are only mildly psychotic now.

Yes, and I remember vividly when there was no doubt you were a man and not a chick.

Those were the days. When men were men....

Now you're up to your brassiere in female gossip and loving every last minute of it!

:p

Last edited:
LOL.

You do know that Bugs Bunny said it exactly that way...

What a maroon!

I had no idea!

Was bugs bunny even on this thread? My bad, I don't have time to read entire threads.

I still think that photo of the go USA guy is always worth a second look. :)

Back