Reasons to Report a Post

∞zo;470544 said:
icedancer, usaloyal, usfreedom, tutu, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no rep points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You're head belongs on a pike, planted in the town square; where small children can see it and hopefully learn the ramifications of acting the way you do. :cof1:

He sounds like a 2 year old, younger than watermark. :gives::D.

I seem to recall this thread was started to address whinning over name calling. We had watermark dragging a few of us into it as if we are the prime example of whiners with ms tuna chiming in. What'd this thread show? That the whiners are ms tuna et al.

"Oh they all high five and call me bad names" "They are this they are that" waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...LOL

Then we have the pseudo knights "don't be mean to our bimbo tuna".

Well fella's, then stick something in that mouth of hers so she don't go starting shit. Otherwise she just gets back in kind. :cool:

I seem to recall this thread was started to address whinning over name calling. We had watermark dragging a few of us into it as if we are the prime example of whiners with ms tuna chiming in. What'd this thread show? That the whiners are ms tuna et al.

"Oh they all high five and call me bad names" "They are this they are that" waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...LOL

Then we have the pseudo knights "don't be mean to our bimbo tuna".

Well fella's, then stick something in that mouth of hers so she don't go starting shit. Otherwise she just gets back in kind. :cool:

Jesus. Quit whining.

Tom, didn't you once counsel me to stop poking on them. Maybe it's time you stopped.

I did indeed but they are so ludicrous that you can't help yourself. In addition, I take no offence from their mindless drivel and primary school humour, especially from Dumbo, who is a fascinating character totally devoid of any self awareness as to how he is perceived by others. I think I will stop now as there comes a point when it is just cruel to goad them any further.

Last edited:
Hi, Liz! Hope your summer's going great and you're not broiling in the heat. Up here, the weather guy says this may be our coolest July on record.
I wish these messages were time-stamped. Maybe they are and I just don't know how to find it.

The summer is hot and relatively dry, so far. What is particularly relevant to my neck of the woods is that, while the gulf and mid-atlantic waters are very warm, there have been no named storms since the beginning of hurricane season, 1 June. But we are so snake-bit. Every project at work is predicated by, " ...do you think we will have this done before we have to evacuate?" And, "All important files are maintained on a redundant server in Shreveport, just in case you have to work remotely."

If we weren't so close to retirement, we would be SO out of New Orleans.

Did you guys hear about the 3-month-old little baby girl found dead here in her crib with maybe a hundred rat bites?

Whole 'nother story, but thanks, FEMA!

I did indeed but they are so ludicrous that you can't help yourself. In addition, I take no offence from their mindless drivel and primary school humour, especially from Dumbo, who is a fascinating character totally devoid of any self awareness as to how he is perceived by others. I think I will stop now as there comes a point when it is just cruel to goad them any further.

Hahahaha...*taking out mirror and holding it up for the gurl*

I did indeed but they are so ludicrous that you can't help yourself. In addition, I take no offence from their mindless drivel and primary school humour, especially from Dumbo, who is a fascinating character totally devoid of any self awareness as to how he is perceived by others. I think I will stop now as there comes a point when it is just cruel to goad them any further.[/QUOT]

So now you're going to pay to have your ass spanked!! :mun:

We allready know that you pay to have it handed to you. :cof1:

What a Maroon!

2106782847_36bcc72290.jpg

Back