Reasons to Report a Post

I had no idea!

Was bugs bunny even on this thread? My bad, I don't have time to read entire threads.

I still think that photo of the go USA guy is always worth a second look. :)

He doesn't have to be, enough of us watched it as kids to have a common understanding. The Morans are clearly not that guy's favorite people.

Yet, BAC did the same thing to me. It's a goddamn double standard with you guys.

I don't get involved with juvenile bickering and vulgarity no matter the source. My opinion won't change the childishness.

My response was not to the content but to her graphic below. I would expect some to be insulted, but after 3 tedious months of seeing the standards in this neighborhood, I'm not surprised.
Viewing the image of herself that she seems to want to transmit, it must follow that her self-image must be quite low. Pity.

I don't get involved with juvenile bickering and vulgarity no matter the source. My opinion won't change the childishness.

My response was not to the content but to her graphic below. I would expect some to be insulted, but after 3 tedious months of seeing the standards in this neighborhood, I'm not surprised.
Viewing the image of herself that she seems to want to transmit, it must follow that her self-image must be quite low. Pity.

BAC used the same graphic on me, yet none of you said a damn thing about it. Hypocrites, all of you.

Her graphic? What do you mean Belme? Let's be careful now since you're not getting involved, k?

Her graphic? What do you mean Belme? Let's be careful now since you're not getting involved, k?

Once again the meaning of meaningless chimes in, "signifying nothing". Threads of this nature are the ONLY time you are to be seen, so I fail to understand your point. Your indignation toward me is related purely to my politics, but you never add a thing in counterpoint, never.

Once again the meaning of meaningless chimes in, "signifying nothing". Threads of this nature are the ONLY time you are to be seen, so I fail to understand your point. Your indignation toward me is related purely to my politics, but you never add a thing in counterpoint, never.

Not true...you can often find disloyal and tutu on other threads...kissing the asses of posters smarter than they are in a feeble attempt to garner favor with the more intelligent conservatives.

Well belme, as has typically been the case with your broad brush strokes, "ONLY" in your vernacular is subjective. Since once again you've stepped in (as usual) with both feet backwards, I will only say the ONLY time you are right is when you research your slams ahead of time because certainly you haven't in this instance.

I have made several contributions to other threads as well, but then again when you ONLY want to see what you ONLY want to see, it's rather counter-productive to point out the lack of accuracy.

I will say however that seeing you try so hard as the others who claim indifference, yet here you are smack dab now in the middle of it, surely does raise a chuckle or two and makes me wax a little nostalgic over the good ol days on the WOT where there too, you were sooooooooooo unaffected by it all.

You still really suck at it, btw.

Please continue. Your sanctimonious bullshit is always, shall we say, "endearing".

Back