Reasons to Report a Post

It really doesn't matter the political ideation of the posters, when it comes to invading RL, calls being made, employers contacted, etc. it is bad mo-jo and almost instant Karma.

It's all good to remember, to insult each other, to have fun, just don't let anonymous internet dweebs get to you in such a way that you begin to hunt them down in RL, call their parents and employers, send e-mails, constantly post about their personal lives...

It isn't healthy regardless which side of the political spectrum you come from when it starts getting to that level. In such a place as this anger is a choice, offense is a fleeting moment, and one must spend too much time caring to gather that information.

It makes that other person do the same back in defense, it spends the free time you have on worthless endeavors working to "get" somebody in some other venue than that of the most appropriate one and where the original "offense" was created, that realm of thought that we find ourselves in on a message board....

Thus ends the lecture of Damocles...

:D

It really doesn't matter the political ideation of the posters, when it comes to invading RL, calls being made, employers contacted, etc. it is bad mo-jo and almost instant Karma.

It's all good to remember, to insult each other, to have fun, just don't let anonymous internet dweebs get to you in such a way that you begin to hunt them down in RL, call their parents and employers, send e-mails, constantly post about their personal lives...

It isn't healthy regardless which side of the political spectrum you come from when it starts getting to that level. In such a place as this anger is a choice, offense is a fleeting moment, and one must spend too much time caring to gather that information.

It makes that other person do the same back in defense, it spends the free time you have on worthless endeavors working to "get" somebody in some other venue than that of the most appropriate one and where the original "offense" was created, that realm of thought that we find ourselves in on a message board....

Well said Damo.

What's the point of sitting at home, getting all irate over some name-calling on the internets? I mean, have these angry bunnies never heard of hit-men?

SHOCK!!!!!

Someone called someone's parents???

That is just the last straw.

You can be accused of hacking emails, posting gnarly pictures, and even shock of all shocks typing someone's RL name, but calling their parents is INEXCUSABLE!!!

Now in about 2 seconds you will have the usual suspects assigning this to the usual suspects and then assigning keeping it alive to them as well.

Thanks Damo. This should get some traction and keep this going for at least another two months!

Carry on.

SHOCK!!!!!

Someone called someone's parents???

That is just the last straw.

You can be accused of hacking emails, posting gnarly pictures, and even shock of all shocks typing someone's RL name, but calling their parents is INEXCUSABLE!!!

Now in about 2 seconds you will have the usual suspects assigning this to the usual suspects and then assigning keeping it alive to them as well.

Thanks Damo. This should get some traction and keep this going for at least another two months!

Carry on.
LOL. Yes! That was my goal!

You mean I can't stalk LadyT because of her extreme hotness?
What will I do now with the new Lexus I bought for her?

Dang Loyal...what took ya so long!

:lmao:

No Lady associates herself with Tuna.

I don't care how hot the fellas think this broad is. Tuna is not to her favor....

HoldingRealFish300x225.jpg

He's our stalker :gives:

Yeah a picture with a guy holding a dead mackerel is really a sure sign of insanity, but a guy that's into Pole Dancing Trannies and popping out of the shadows to pounce on gurl's posts, is the poster child for "Normal".

Tom will do anything to belong to "The Club"

BJMargOfaces.png

Oh yes! I have been in awe AND afraid since the moment I first laid eyes on her stellar wit, intellect, and abilities in the fine art of debate. That's some bad ass $hit she's laying down!.........
Yeah! That sounds about right.

Congratulations stalker. That's the first time you've made sense.

Looks to me like you just lurk in the background until Loyal and Ice Dancer appear. Don't you have anything else to do?

Looks like they lurk in the background until LadyT appears, or someone else they want to make fun of. How else to explain their Laurel and Hardy routine and the DOZENS of insult posts? :rolleyes:

laurel-and-hardy.jpg

Yeah a picture with a guy holding a dead mackerel is really a sure sign of insanity, but a guy that's into Pole Dancing Trannies and popping out of the shadows to pounce on gurl's posts, is the poster child for "Normal".

Tom will do anything to belong to "The Club"

BJMargOfaces.png

Another fine example of the scintillating wit of this broad from NoCal.

Last edited:
Back