Reasons to Report a Post

This isn't in any way an apology or justification for our bad behaviour. We are responsible for continuing the drama that started so many years ago on the AOL boards. I blame myself only for responding reflexively to the same old crap time after time.

However, I've seen quite a bit of drama, argument and all-around nastiness among the regulars on this board also, and from the comments it seems to have been going on for years, the same as the AOL crap.

The bottom line is that I immediately felt comfortable here, knowing that our bad behaviour wasn't going to lower measurably the tone of this forum. :cof1:

Right on Sister, I'm down with mocking rightwingers, and I don't care if they mock me for political reasons.

I'm not down with the email stalking, disclosing private information, and the bizarro world obessions.

But, I can totally get down with some cussing and mocking of Cons. Hell, I survived 8 years of being called a terrorist loving traitor by Bush voters. I didn't give a crap! One has to have a thick skin on political forums.

I think that the pre-AOL era posters have seen them for what they are, they are a tolerant lot in the main but Dumbo and Co. are just beyond the pale.

You really need to get over your jelousy snit.
It's not healthy for you, timmie.

You couild get sick and then what would we do, without the Queen of England.

Right on Sister, I'm down with mocking rightwingers, and I don't care if they mock me for political reasons.

I'm not down with the email stalking, disclosing private information, and the bizarro world obessions.

But, I can totally get down with some cussing and mocking of Cons. Hell, I survived 8 years of being called a terrorist loving traitor by Bush voters. I didn't give a crap! One has to have a thick skin on political forums.

Oh for Pete's Sake! Let's see you do something unusual like BLOW A GASKET in some typical stomp your foot liberal fashion!

Atta Boy. As for the rest of it? Santa Claus is finally bringing you your Red Flier this Christmas too!

It's all about BLIND FAITH YA KNOW??? :gives:

Meme may be a wonderful person to a conservative but I've found her continually rude and snarky to all the liberals here. Actually, it's the reason I respond to her. :pke:

So you don't think it's stalking when you guys constantly insult Darla and 95% of the time she's not even posting?

That's between you and Meme, but I will speak up when people start giving her crap. The abuse she has taken on this board has been unconscionable

Oh, pulleeeezzze, for years I was stalked by the usual suspects, saying I was Abba and SHE wasn't posting.

That's between you and Meme, but I will speak up when people start giving her crap. The abuse she has taken on this board has been unconscionable

Oh, pulleeeezzze, for years I was stalked by the usual suspects, saying I was Abba and SHE wasn't posting.

I haven't seen meme get any abuse except for responses to her snarky comments so it appears that the AOL libs weren't part of any "unconscionable" actions.

Furthermore, your pals accused plenty of us of trolling, so welcome to the club. You yourself accused somebody of being a troll just a day or so ago.

This isn't in any way an apology or justification for our bad behaviour. We are responsible for continuing the drama that started so many years ago on the AOL boards. I blame myself only for responding reflexively to the same old crap time after time.

However, I've seen quite a bit of drama, argument and all-around nastiness among the regulars on this board also, and from the comments it seems to have been going on for years, the same as the AOL crap.

The bottom line is that I immediately felt comfortable here, knowing that our bad behaviour wasn't going to lower measurably the tone of this forum. :cof1:

WTF? Don't blame us for all of your guys' AOL bullshit!!

J/K, we have been like this since the days of politics.com, continuing on in the glorious tradition of fullpolitics.com, and now we are as insane as ever here at JPP. That said, I think we are definitely more civilized and decent than we ever were on the previous two sites.

I've read many good conservative posts on this board and have come to respect those posters for their clear and reasoned comments. It was a pleasant surprise after the AOL board.

Now if you try hard enough, you too can make the short list. :)

just goes to show how elite we are

people here barely know who meme is. No one pays much attention to her at all so I don't see where you are getting that from

Did froggie tell you I was meme? She told everyone else here, which was a lie. A little bird told me about it. Meme is a wonderful person, so treat her right. She went through hell here a while back with certain people, the usual suspects, thinking she was me. God, the obsession these people have. It's creepy.

By all means, take the heat off Lady T, that's the least you could do. After all, she was the one who started this crap accusing us of stalking poor Darla, when in reality, poor Darla was stalking us, big time. You girls must stick together to keep your stories straight......

1) I don't think your meme. He or She can barely put together a sentence containing a coherent thought.

2) You guys did and continued to terrorize darla. Ice Dancer in particular is the biggest offender. I will continue to warn people about your obsessive and sick vile nature and I'm not apologizing for it. You can suck my balls on that one.

I haven't seen meme get any abuse except for responses to her snarky comments so it appears that the AOL libs weren't part of any "unconscionable" actions.

Furthermore, your pals accused plenty of us of trolling, so welcome to the club. You yourself accused somebody of being a troll just a day or so ago.

LMAO, actually they think I'm some other poster from your AOL boards. I laugh my ass off when they sit there "note" similarities between me and and <insert random handle>, as though they've solved the mystery of the sphynx. wink wink. Fucking dumbasses. The only reason they stopped making fools of themselves in saying I was Darla was because Damo came to their rescue.

WTF? Don't blame us for all of your guys' AOL bullshit!!

J/K, we have been like this since the days of politics.com, continuing on in the glorious tradition of fullpolitics.com, and now we are as insane as ever here at JPP. That said, I think we are definitely more civilized and decent than we ever were on the previous two sites.

haha. We've gotten used to each other. Its like a dysfunctional family. We are what we are.

You really need to get over your jealousy snit.
It's not healthy for you, timmie.

You couild get sick and then what would we do, without the Queen of England.

Yeah, it could be jealousy. He said he doesn't understand why you have accumulated so many rep points and it had to be some kind of perverse joke.:D

How hot is it there? 75 degrees here.:cool:

1) I don't think your meme. He or She can barely put together a sentence containing a coherent thought.

2) You guys did and continued to terrorize darla. Ice Dancer in particular is the biggest offender. I will continue to warn people about your obsessive and sick vile nature and I'm not apologizing for it. You can suck my balls on that one.

:gives:what you think. Darla and Froggie did. You have balls? Are they hairy? :D

Back