Reasons to Report a Post

Looks like they lurk in the background until LadyT appears, or someone else they want to make fun of. How else to explain their Laurel and Hardy routine and the DOZENS of insult posts? :rolleyes:

laurel-and-hardy.jpg

Haha I was thinking the same thing. They just appear like a pack of hyenas. They can't get enough of me. Its so funny watching them try to outwit people though. Out of more than a dozen raunchy and nasty insults, none of them were above a 3rd grade level. I do think its entertaining watching dumb people hi-five other dumb people.

They have a pattern and it goes a little something like this:

Stalker #1: har har...you lezzie slut..... (as if that would insult me)

Stalker #2: (1 minute later) WOW.......YOU SHOWED HER....OMG you put her in her place" (sad thing is the usual hi fivers are genuinely impressed)

Stalker #3: ( 2minutes later) Jizz in your asshole

Stalker #4: (30 seconds later) har har lezzie slut with a pimp and jizz in her face

Stalker #1: (4 minutes later) Woah. That dumb bitch got what she had coming.

Stalker #2: (3 minutes later) She's so vile - I mean that mouth of hers.....She reminds me of Darla.....or <insert random name from AOL board> ....hmmmm interesting.....

Last edited:
Haha I was thinking the same thing. They just appear like a pack of hyenas. They can't get enough of me. Its so funny watching them try to outwit people though. Out of more than a dozen raunchy and nasty insults, none of them were above a 3rd grade level. I do think its entertaining watching dumb people hi-five other dumb people.

Stalker #2: (1 minute later) WOW.......YOU SHOWED HER....OMG you put her in her place" (sad thing is the usual hi fivers are genuinely impress)

Stalker #4: (30 seconds later) har har lezzie slut with a pimp and jizz in her face

Stalker #2: (3 minutes later) She's so vile - I mean that mouth of hers.....She reminds me of Darla.....or <insert random name from AOL board> ....hmmmm interesting.....

LOL. It's like watching endless reruns of the movie "Mean Girls".

Stalker #2: (1 minute later) WOW.......YOU SHOWED HER....OMG you put her in her place" (sad thing is the usual hi fivers are genuinely impressed)

You're quite good at that! Looks like you've had lotsa' practice!

Now make like a good lezzie and give the ol Mare a big old kiss on those horse lips, would'ja?

Neigh????

octeigh12.jpg

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA isn't it just awful you open the door Lady Tuna and we walk through and now you're gonna whine in hyperbole...

Last edited:
icedancer, usaloyal, usfreedom, tutu, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no rep points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

∞zo;470544 said:
icedancer, usaloyal, usfreedom, tutu, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no rep points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You're in the groove Jackson

∞zo;470544 said:

Grind, way to sniff the Tuna :p

Last edited:
∞zo;470544 said:

Well I think I am going to tear up, or have a tantrum or sumpin'...

:tantrum:

Back