Recession

so your actual issue is you have no understanding of the differences between conservatism and liberalism. that makes some sense.

LMAO!

Oh, I know the difference between the two, you're just getting upset because you have no "gotcha" that drags me down to your shitty level of uneducated and entitled incompetence and impotence.

its interesting that lefties are not crowing about the slightly slower inflation that Slow Joe had nothing to do with.

demand drop in oil helps hide increases in food and shelter.

the more trailing effects of raging inflation (8.5 is still raging) are starting to manifest themselves.

the question is, will any recovery happen for 2024 ? not looking encouraging.

demand drop in oil helps hide increases in food and shelter..

This sounds like a wage issue, not an inflation issue.

If prices are rising 9%, but wages are only rising 5%, how come you're not getting angry with your boss who hasn't raised your wage in order to afford higher prices?

Why are you getting angry at Biden or Democrats when it's your boss who isn't giving you a raise?

Do you not think you're worth a raise? I mean, I have a very low opinion of you and your skills.

Recession may not come after all, economists say

-- Economic strength defies forecasts of downturn but risks remain, experts said --

As recession forecasts have grown dire in recent months, they've faced one complication: Strong economic data.

The U.S. showed robust job growth last month, defying expectations of a slowdown and keeping the unemployment rate at a near-historic low of 3.6%. Meanwhile, retail spending, a key indicator of economic health that reflects consumer appetite, rose 1% in June, outpacing gloomier predictions -- even if some of that increase can be attributed to rising prices due to inflation.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Business/us-economy-avoid-recession-economists/story?id=86449369

We are in uncharted territory, so it is hard to get an accurate risk... The best guess is a 50/50 chance of a recession, and if there is a recession it would probably be a minor recession.

The fact is there is a huge amount of unfilled jobs that need to be destroyed before unemployment could start to rise.

I couldn't give a shit what Bidenbots think on this.

America already IS in a recession.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth

Nor do I give a shit what the NBER think.
They just came up with their own definition to stand out from the crowd to gain funding.
And since NO party in power wants to govern during a recession ?
Obviously, they all embrace the NBER's goofy assumptions on what is a recession.

Ask anyone on Wall Street what a recession is?
The VAST majority will say two, consecutive quarters of GDP retraction (or words to that effect).
That is also what the EU and most, wealthy countries use.

America - no matter what the White House says - IS in a recession.

Once again, I despise BOTH parties AND the representative political system.

I couldn't give a shit what Bidenbots think on this.

America already IS in a recession.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth

Nor do I give a shit what the NBER think.
They just came up with their own definition to stand out from the crowd to gain funding.
And since NO party in power wants to govern during a recession ?
Obviously, they all embrace the NBER's goofy assumptions on what is a recession.

Ask anyone on Wall Street what a recession is?
The VAST majority will say two, consecutive quarters of GDP retraction (or words to that effect).
That is also what the EU and most, wealthy countries use.

America - no matter what the White House says - IS in a recession.

Once again, I despise BOTH parties AND the representative political system.

We could use more "recessions" like this, where there are more jobs available than people to fill them and the unemployment rate is 3.7 percent.

Willfully ignoring the NBER, the acknowledged experts on American recessions, is a special pleading logical fallacy.

We could use more "recessions" like this, where there are more jobs available than people to fill them and the unemployment rate is 3.7 percent.

Willfully ignoring the NBER, the acknowledged experts on American recessions, is a special pleading logical fallacy.

And people who work cannot afford housing, fuel, food, etc thanks to Bidens inflation. How fucking stupid are you?

Back