REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

So brazen that multiple state investigations, including a forensic audit, found nothing. Not one fake ballot. Not one situation where the hand count was hugely off from the machine count.
:seenoevil: :hearnoevil: "found nothing" :seenoevil: :hearnoevil:
Oh, but that's only because Republicans are helping Dems steal the election.
I see that you also refuse to admit the truth that the Republican't Party is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Demonkkkrat Party.
The same Republicans that fell in line behind Trump, almost embarrassingly so during.
Incomplete thought.
The same Republicans that are apparently fine losing their Congressional jobs, right?
I have no idea who you are referring to.
They don't really want to win.
Correct. The Republican't Party doesn't care about winning (re: advancing an agenda). They just care about the dollar signs.
They're just pretending to campaign and raise money. 🤣
No, they literally raise money. They just PRETEND to give a shit about advancing any sort of agenda that We The People want them to advance.
The level of crazy, from someone who CLAIMS to be all about facts and science, is truly baffling.
📽️

Eye-witness testimony carries more weight than aything else.

Affidavits are eye-witness testimony. You lose.
They are eye witness testimony of what someone THINKS they saw. That is not the same as what really happened.

Melissa Carine thought she saw something. Sidney Powell thought she knew something. We're they right?

In fact, they found some illegal votes. There were people in the Villages who voted using the mail-in ballots of their recently deceased spouses. Almost all of them voted for Trump.

In fact, they found some illegal votes. There were people in the Villages who voted using the mail-in ballots of their recently deceased spouses. Almost all of them voted for Trump.
Of course. There is actual voter fraud in every election. There are databases tracking it. The reason they are able to track it is because of the security measures embedded in the process that catch it.

Here's one:

So brazen that multiple state investigations, including a forensic audit, found nothing. Not one fake ballot. Not one situation where the hand count was hugely off from the machine count.

:seenoevil: :hearnoevil: "found nothing" :seenoevil: :hearnoevil:

📽️
What was found?

Of course. There is actual voter fraud in every election. There are databases tracking it. The reason they are able to track it is because of the security measures embedded in the process that catch it.

Here's one:

Of course there is not. Every election is checked and there are very very few incidents of fraud. There are people who vote in the wrong state after moving away. The perpetrators are caught and punished.

Of course there is not. Every election is checked and there are very very few incidents of fraud. There are people who vote in the wrong state after moving away. The perpetrators are caught and punished.
There is legit voter fraud in every election. Yes elections are checked, but there is voter fraud in every election. The database I linked above shows it state by state. Yes people are caught and there has never been the level of fraud claimed by MAGA, but it exists.

Oh right. And I'm sure you have proof of that, also? Probably not, but that's the beauty of the conspiracy theorists mind isn't it? There's always one more step down the rabbit hole to keep the conspiracy alive.

Besides the people in the room, how many other government election officials do you think would have to be in on the steal and cover-up? 15? 20? Maybe more and not ONE person said anything? And, of course you'd have to get it by Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. I'm sure he'd be happy to play along as well as the Board of Elections in Georgia.

- Nevermind that the Georgia Board of Elections just publicly acknowledged huge screw ups in Fulton County and

- Nevermind that Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger called for the firing of Fulton County election officials and

- Nevermind that the State of Georgia sued True the Vote (2000 Mules) to try to force them to turn over their evidence of election fraud (they acknowledged they have none, btw) and

- Nevermind that Raffensperger recently submitted 17 cases of voter fraud to the DA's office. BTW, the reason those 17 instances of voter fraud were found is because Georgia, along with 23 other states, are apart of a voluntary program called Electronic Registration Information Center which helps catch voter fraud.

But, I'm sure you're right...they're all in on it.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and extraordinary evidence hasn't been provided.
And never mind the fact, that all those fools who tried to crash into the Michigan Capital Building in 2021 and feloniously claiming to be the Republican Electorates and try to overturn the state's electoral vote count, are all now under arrest- well almost all, as now the State is currently actively determining whether Donald Trump may have to be indicted with yet another FELONY CHARGE for being a Co-Conspirator as well!

And other states like Arizona and Pennsylvania are determining the same thing right now, as well!

NEVER MIND ALL THAT!

Looks like Donnie will be in and out of jail, going to court for the rest of his hideously embarrassing life now!

Never mind all of that!

Last edited:
There is legit voter fraud in every election. Yes elections are checked, but there is voter fraud in every election. The database I linked above shows it state by state. Yes people are caught and there has never been the level of fraud claimed by MAGA, but it exists.
Some are felons who did not know they were not allowed to vote. That varies by state. It is miniscule.

There were about 160 million votes cast for prez in 2020. Those incidents are proof that the system works, not that it is flawed.

There were about 160 million votes cast for prez in 2020.
You seem to be very confused.

1) There are not "about 160 million" people in the Electoral College.
2) Ballots voters.
Those incidents are proof that the system works,
How is counting ballots (aka "those incidents") proof of anything other than the existence of ballots?
not that it is flawed.
Proof of flaws (e.g. election fraud) has already been presented to you. Ignoring it doesn't make it go away.

When have I said that affidavits don't exist?

Regarding the magical bin of Biden ballots, which affidavit claims that the person, who would have had to have been in the room at that time, saw every ballot in that bin and saw that it was a vote for Biden?
You cannot deny your own posts.

Every time you parrot "There's absolutely no evidence the election was stolen" or "Trumpers can never come up with anything tangible" or any other equivalent dishonesty. You have absolutely no intention of being honest on this topic and you will even pretend you never said things that you recently said. I enjoyed this question of yours "When have I said that affidavits don't exist?" You probably denied the existence of any evidence whatsoever five times before I got into affidavits. Given sufficient time, you will revert back to denying all affidavits.

The evidence of the stolen election is voluminous, i.e. enough for us to discuss it to our deaths. Historians will refer to people such as you as those who tried to make the Empire State building invisible.

You are entirely missing the point in your attempts to go to the extreme. I, as one of We the People, don't need to know what was on every ballot. You are being absurd. It is entirely sufficient for me to see that there even a little cheating. I saw the video of containers of ballots being pulled out from under tables when they should not have been there in the first place, i.e. they were there in violation of Georgia law ... and they were pulled out after all oversight had departed, again in violation of Georgia law.

I don't need to explain anything to anyone and I don't have to answer any of your questions. The people of Georgia were silenced, and in so doing, We the People were silenced. So let's not talk about any particular "bin" and let's talk about how We the People can prevent this upcoming election from being stolen as well.
Further, Georgia never chose it's electors...mostly as a result of crap like this.

The ballots in the bin are part of the Repubs trying to make Americans distrust their country. They told stories about ballots with races of bamboo on them because China was sending boatloads over. Bamboo? Trumpys even bought that one. A pile of ballots cannot be counted. There is a process that includes matching signatures, and locating the name on the ballot in the precinct log books. The whole refrain about boxes of ballots is just wrong and a deliberate lie.
Belittlement fallacy. That's not going to work, Sybil.

Absolutely right about the bamboo ballots. Part of Cyber Ninjas' AZ audit was literally checking for ballots with bamboo fibers. That gives you an idea of just how far off the rails some Republicans were.
Belittlement fallacy. That's not going to work.

You STILL trust your government after the COVID nonsense, the election rigging, the kangaroo courts, the FBI raid of Mar-a-Lago? How many times must you get abused by your abusers before you finally decide that you're "worth it" and put a stop to the abuse?
Remember he thinks he is part of the Elite.

Can you understand if a zillion fake ballots were printed, they would not be counted?
They can certainly be counted, Sybil.
Do you vote? Try and remember the process.
Election fraud by Democrats is NOT the process. It is criminal.
You ,present your voter registration card or other ID. to the first person at the table.
Mass mail-in ballots have no 'table', and the fake ballots did not go through any table or even were mailed out. Pivot fallacy.
They look up your name to see if you are supposed to vote in that precinct. They find you. or do not find you in the log book. If you are not in the book, you do not vote.
Election workers running fake ballots through are past that point, Sybil. Pivot fallacy.

Back