REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

Watch the 4 hour AZ senate hearing with Cyber Ninjas. They found nothing. No fake ballots. No bamboo ballots. No illegal ballots. Nothing.
Not the 2020 election, twit.

Since you bring up the 2022 election, that particular one faulted as well, again due to election fraud by Democrats.

Blatant lie.

Blatant lie.

Counting the same fake ballots is pointless.

No. The election fraud is by Democrats.

No science here, moron. Learn what 'fact' means. You can't use these buzzwords to make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear.
Ignored. No interest in conversation.... again.

They are eye witness testimony of what someone THINKS they saw.
Everyone thinks they see what they see. Eyewitness testimony is eyewitness testimony.

That is not the same as what really happened.
In trying to figure out what really happened, eyewitness testimony carries the most weight. Political agenda's and dishonest browbeating carry the least weight.

In trying to figure out what really happened, eyewitness testimony carries the most weight. Political agenda's and dishonest browbeating carry the least weight.

And yet, when eye witness testimony was investigated (suitcase of magical Biden ballots) and found to be wrong (no suitcase and no magical Biden ballots), you continue to believe the eyewitness testimony. Why?

Were you once again the initiator of personal insults?

Do you remember when you claimed that you only "respond in like kind"? That was hilarious. You immediately take the discussion into the muck at the first sign of a differing view. Too funny!
You TRIMPTARDED assholes wanted a fight, so I am here to bring it MOTHER FUCKER.

If you get your little feelings hurt, the crying towels are in the Bathroom!

You TRIMPTARDED assholes wanted a fight, so I am here to bring it MOTHER FUCKER.
Nope. You simply initiate HATEFUL personal insults at the mere whiff of disagreement. The problem is your crappy attitude and your piss-poor personality. You're stupid, have nothing to contribute and thus you lash out at others preemptively. You suck as a person.

I just want to read you claim that you only reach for the ad hominem after you have been attacked ... so I can laugh heartily.

If you get your little feelings hurt, the crying towels are in the Bathroom!
Your insults are lame. You won't be hurting anyone's feelings anytime soon.

Nope. You simply initiate HATEFUL personal insults at the mere whiff of disagreement. The problem is your crappy attitude and your piss-poor personality. You're stupid, have nothing to contribute and thus you lash out at others preemptively. You suck as a person.

I just want to read you claim that you only reach for the ad hominem after you have been attacked ... so I can laugh heartily.

Your insults are lame. You won't be hurting anyone's feelings anytime soon.
I am attacked here for my opinions daily, by you and all of your JPP fellow TRUMPTARDS!

So, I do not pull punches for you or any of your CRAZY think-alike TRUMPTARDED fellow idiots!

You people asked for war, so TOUCHE' asshole!

Nobody has ever investigated "eyewitness testimony" nor has it ever been on trial.
Wrong. Specifically the suitcase of magical Biden ballots was investigated by the FBI, the GBI and the Georgia government. Now, you will deny that and investigation was done or you will say that the investigators are all in on the lie or whatever rabbit hole nonsense you have to tell yourself to keep believing what you want to believe. That's the frustrating parts about trying to have a conversation with a conspiracy theorist. No matter what information or fax you provide them, there's always that one extra step down the rabbit hole to keep the lie alive.

And yet, when eye witness testimony was investigated (suitcase of magical Biden ballots) and found to be wrong (no suitcase and no magical Biden ballots), you continue to believe the eyewitness testimony. Why?
That won't work. You can't just discard evidence of election fraud by Democrats.

Argument of the Stone fallacy.
Specifically the suitcase of magical Biden ballots
There is nothing magical about them.
was investigated by the FBI, the GBI and the Georgia government.
None of them can make the evidence just disappear. Neither can you. No investigation was done.
Now, you will deny that and investigation was done or you will say that the investigators are all in on the lie or whatever rabbit hole nonsense you have to tell yourself to keep believing what you want to believe.
It is YOU hallucinating. You cannot blame your problem on anybody else.
That's the frustrating parts about trying to have a conversation with a conspiracy theorist.
The Democrat party is a conspiracy. It is no theory.
No matter what information or fax you provide them, there's always that one extra step down the rabbit hole to keep the lie alive.
You cannot blame your problem on anybody else.

If it was a sham election why did the courts tell Trump to go bring us "evidence"? Hell, he had three of his own on that court? I will hang up and wait for the answers......

Argument of the Stone fallacy.

There is nothing magical about them.

None of them can make the evidence just disappear. Neither can you. No investigation was done.

It is YOU hallucinating. You cannot blame your problem on anybody else.

The Democrat party is a conspiracy. It is no theory.

You cannot blame your problem on anybody else.
"No investigation was done"

Based on what do you claim that?

Back