REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

According to what was reported,
... which was something other than a sworn affidavit, something that did not carry any penalty of perjury and that was crafted solely for hype to generate maximum click bait and teaser titillation among leftists.

the [government agencies in on the scam] all ["investigated"] the [distractor] situation [to divert attention away from substantive smoking guns]. Based on what information do you believe those groups didn't investigate?
This is precisely why they, and you, stay miles away from the affidavits and even deny their existence.

I think you've exhausted the dishonesty of this topic. You are now embarking on your third cycle of repetition of your denial.

... which was something other than a sworn affidavit, something that did not carry any penalty of perjury and that was crafted solely for hype to generate maximum click bait and teaser titillation among leftists.

This is precisely why they, and you, stay miles away from the affidavits and even deny their existence.

I think you've exhausted the dishonesty of this topic. You are now embarking on your third cycle of repetition of your denial.
"government agencies in on the scam"

More accusations.....Based on what do you claim that?

"government agencies in on the scam" More accusations.....Based on what do you claim that?
Based on my observations. We've been over this. This is roughly the fourth time you have cycled through this weasel maneuver. If I am not mistaken, you will now pretend that I am somehow on trial, that you are somehow the judge, and you will presume to "throw out my defense. "

The election was stolen and you do not get to somehow declare otherwise, nor do you get to somehow declare that I did not observe what I observed, that I somehow don't know what I know, or that other eyewitnesses didn't observe what they observed.

You are, however, welcome to elaborate on how you were not paying attention at the time.

Based on my observations. We've been over this. This is roughly the fourth time you have cycled through this weasel maneuver. If I am not mistaken, you will now pretend that I am somehow on trial, that you are somehow the judge, and you will presume to "throw out my defense. "

The election was stolen and you do not get to somehow declare otherwise, nor do you get to somehow declare that I did not observe what I observed, that I somehow don't know what I know, or that other eyewitnesses didn't observe what they observed.

You are, however, welcome to elaborate on how you were not paying attention at the time.
I think you'll find that ZenMode likes to repeat the same questions endlessly, and deny his own posts and even whole conversations.

He's Mindless.

To clarify, you believe, despite a lack of fraudulent/fake ballots being uncovered, that the election was stolen. Based on that assumption, you then conclude that everyone in the government who didn't find what you thought they should find is also in on it.

Back