REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

You TRIMPTARDED assholes wanted a fight, so I am here to bring it MOTHER FUCKER.

If you get your little feelings hurt, the crying towels are in the Bathroom!
This little doozy is at least good enough for you to get a "pawtithipathun twophy" at the end of the month when I hand out June's awards.

Unfortunately you're not doing as well this month as you did last month, where you won a bronze trophy and also won a third place trophy in the consolation bracket. Thankfully, one of your boneheaded comments about the Manhattan lynching of Donald Trump might just eke out another award in the consolation bracket if it can hold on for another 20 days. However, Hume has already decided to make his way into the "winner's bracket" today, after only participating last month.

Commander Dutch has so far been slacking this month after a very strong showing last month, so here's your chance to pass him up in the standings if you can manage to make a "winner's bracket" comment sometime this month.

Stick with the affidavits. I don't care who reported what distractors.

You don't get to declare what I believe. Are you referring to events in the video that I posted?

This is the second time you asked this question. What was my answer the first time?
There are affidavits linked to the magical suitcase of Biden balance, but okay.. You have already claimed, baselessly, that everyone involved was in on it.

So, let's talk about the truck driver who claims that he was told he was transporting ballots, though we have no clue what he was actually transporting, even though he never dropped them off and only return them to where he had picked them up from. He is a convicted felon, known drug addict who has been in and out of rehab. He also has a history of mental health issues. Is that who you are going to believe?

Or do you want to believe Melissa Carone who, with the help of Rudy Giuliani reminded the Michigan Senate that she had signed an affidavit, embarrassed herself so badly in Michigan that Saturday Night live did a skit on her.

Last edited:
This little doozy is at least good enough for you to get a "pawtithipathun twophy" at the end of the month when I hand out June's awards.

Unfortunately you're not doing as well this month as you did last month, where you won a bronze trophy and also won a third place trophy in the consolation bracket. Thankfully, one of your boneheaded comments about the Manhattan lynching of Donald Trump might just eke out another award in the consolation bracket if it can hold on for another 20 days. However, Hume has already decided to make his way into the "winner's bracket" today, after only participating last month.

Commander Dutch has so far been slacking this month after a very strong showing last month, so here's your chance to pass him up in the standings if you can manage to make a "winner's bracket" comment sometime this month.
I am not here to win any popularity contests!

I just state my opinions. I tell things the way I see them.

But, I do not look for people to agree with me.

I actually expect some Forum Members to attack me personally for just having my own opinion- without even stating their own opinion, or what their opinion is based upon.

When others choose to attack me personally, instead of just starting their opinion, I just figure I've already won the debate and I just see them as a malevolent troll from now on!

But thanks for your rundown on those who do not agree with you on any given subject!

Last edited:
You're not here to share anything intelligent either.
No, you just parrot the opinions of your mind masters. You tell things the way that your mind masters see them.

I actually expect some Forum Members to attack me personally for just having my own opinion- without even stating their own opinion, or what their opinion is based upon.
A safe expectation. It happens quite often on this forum.
When others choose to attack me personally, instead of just starting their opinion, I just figure I've already won the debate and I just see them as a malevolent troll from now on!
What debate? Debates don't occur on this forum. Conversations do, though.
But thanks for your rundown on those who do not agree with you on any given subject!
What do you mean? I've found myself in agreement with both yourself and Commander Dutch from time to time. I don't think I can say the same for Hume though.

You have already claimed, baselessly, that everyone involved was in on it.
I did not make this claim. You are in a death-struggle to maintain your argument.

So, let's talk about the truck driver who claims that he was told he was transporting ballots, though we have no clue what he was actually transporting,
When you avoid inconvenient information, you AVOID it like the plague.

Affidavit of Jesse Richard Morgan

Morgan:
She is like, 'Guess what? You got mail-in ballots today,' or you know, something in that line. And I was just, like, "Really?" She's like, "You're taking back a shipment ballots." I was like, "Oh, that's cool." You know, I was like, "Whatever" ...

Morgan (continued): ... they start bringing gaylords out. Two pallets for Lancaster that they put in the nose and they were tall, tall gaylords. Alright? The rest was for Harrisburg. There were about 24 bins of mail-in ballots. I call them A and B units. I don't know exact names forthem but their own rollers there on like, aluminum rollers.

Smith: So, clarify this for me. Were they loading your trailer with only mail-in ballots that day? ... or there was other mail mixed in?

Morgan: It was all mail-in ballots. Besides the two pallets they put in the nose of the trailer for Lancaster, what I normally bring.

Smith: So how did you know they where mail-in ballots being loaded into your trailer?

Morgan: I could see they where mail in ballots that were already used, you could see the names in the return corner of the envelope and there was a strange blue marking on the envelope.

Smith: Blue. What do you mean?

Morgan: It's like some kind of blue mark ...

Morgan (continued): The envelopes had vote printed on it and there were names written in, in the corner.

Smith: In the return address area of the envelopes? So, they've already filled out by somebody?

Morgan: Yes, already filled out.

Smith: The return address where they written in by hand.

Morgan: Yeah, they were written in by hand.

Smith: So, you know, these are ballots that were already casted.

even though he never dropped them off
The ballots were dropped off and delivered to polling stations.

You're also not here to win in the "spiciest chilly" category.

Not really. You just hurl invectives and ad hominem at other posters who disagree with you. You rarely provide any rational perspective of the thread topic.

Correct. You look for people who disagree with you, so you can be an ashsole.

I actually expect some Forum Members to ...
... return fire for your having hoodwinked them for no reason.

You're also not here to win in the "spiciest chilly" category.

Not really. You just hurl invectives and ad hominem at other posters who disagree with you. You rarely provide any rational perspective of the thread topic.

Correct. You look for people who disagree with you, so you can be an ashsole.

... return fire for your having hoodwinked them for no reason.
You are guilty about everything you just accused me of.

I state my opinions here. I read the others opinions, and if they attack me or my opinion by responding to me in a negative nasty way first- AND THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT, I will respond back to those assholes with insults in the same manner they insulted me first!

That includes you- YOU HYPOCRITICAL ASSHOLE.

I treat others in the manner they treated me first.

In other words, if you throw a pie in my face first- I will smash one right back into your face!

You are guilty about everything you just accused me of.
Not of piss-poor grammar. In fact, I'm not guilty of any of your behavior.

Yes, I attack people personally, but that is well after I have been attacked personally. You, on the other hand, go for the throat immediately. I highlight such posts of yours routinely.

I state my opinions here.
Your ad hominem does not equate to "opinions on the thread topic."

I read the others opinions, and if they attack me or my opinion by responding to me in a negative nasty way first- AND THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT,
You do not wait to be attacked. You preemptively attack others, both viciously and personally, anytime you merely sense a disagreement. I have taken to pointing out such occasions, which are rather numerous. In response, you attacked me personally just for having pointed all this out.

I will respond back to those assholes with insults in the same manner they insulted me first!
Nope. You are always first. I noticed this when I was new to the board and you attacked me personally before I had even responded to anything of yours. Since then, I have noticed your personal aggression and just assumed that it was a personality defect on your part.

That includes you- YOU HYPOCRITICAL ASSHOLE.
... and you are a liar as well.

I treat others in the manner they treated me first.
Nope. You are a liar. I have pointed out your initiations of personal attacks, many of them. You have responded to such mentions with, ... wait for it ... personal attacks. It's really all you do.

In other words, if you throw a pie in my face first- I will smash one right back into your face!
What is more likely is that you will throw pie in other people's faces and then whenever anyone responds by throwing pie in your face, you cry like a baby and claim that "he did it first."

You're a liar. You attack other people first, simply because you sensed a disagreement.

Not of piss-poor grammar. In fact, I'm not guilty of any of your behavior.

Yes, I attack people personally, but that is well after I have been attacked personally. You, on the other hand, go for the throat immediately. I highlight such posts of yours routinely.

Your ad hominem does not equate to "opinions on the thread topic."

You do not wait to be attacked. You preemptively attack others, both viciously and personally, anytime you merely sense a disagreement. I have taken to pointing out such occasions, which are rather numerous. In response, you attacked me personally just for having pointed all this out.

Nope. You are always first. I noticed this when I was new to the board and you attacked me personally before I had even responded to anything of yours. Since then, I have noticed your personal aggression and just assumed that it was a personality defect on your part.

... and you are a liar as well.

Nope. You are a liar. I have pointed out your initiations of personal attacks, many of them. You have responded to such mentions with, ... wait for it ... personal attacks. It's really all you do.

What is more likely is that you will throw pie in other people's faces and then whenever anyone responds by throwing pie in your face, you cry like a baby and claim that "he did it first."

You're a liar. You attack other people first, simply because you sensed a disagreement.
Troll!

I did not make this claim. You are in a death-struggle to maintain your argument.

When you avoid inconvenient information, you AVOID it like the plague.

Affidavit of Jesse Richard Morgan

Morgan:
She is like, 'Guess what? You got mail-in ballots today,' or you know, something in that line. And I was just, like, "Really?" She's like, "You're taking back a shipment ballots." I was like, "Oh, that's cool." You know, I was like, "Whatever" ...

Morgan (continued): ... they start bringing gaylords out. Two pallets for Lancaster that they put in the nose and they were tall, tall gaylords. Alright? The rest was for Harrisburg. There were about 24 bins of mail-in ballots. I call them A and B units. I don't know exact names forthem but their own rollers there on like, aluminum rollers.

Smith: So, clarify this for me. Were they loading your trailer with only mail-in ballots that day? ... or there was other mail mixed in?

Morgan: It was all mail-in ballots. Besides the two pallets they put in the nose of the trailer for Lancaster, what I normally bring.

Smith: So how did you know they where mail-in ballots being loaded into your trailer?

Morgan: I could see they where mail in ballots that were already used, you could see the names in the return corner of the envelope and there was a strange blue marking on the envelope.

Smith: Blue. What do you mean?

Morgan: It's like some kind of blue mark ...

Morgan (continued): The envelopes had vote printed on it and there were names written in, in the corner.

Smith: In the return address area of the envelopes? So, they've already filled out by somebody?

Morgan: Yes, already filled out.

Smith: The return address where they written in by hand.

Morgan: Yeah, they were written in by hand.

Smith: So, you know, these are ballots that were already casted.

The ballots were dropped off and delivered to polling stations.
Inconvenient information like taking a drug addicted, mentally compromised, lying convicted felon at his word?

His own testimony was that he returned the ballots, if that's even what they were, to the spot where he picked them up. He has no idea where "they" went

His own testimony was that he returned the ballots, if that's even what they were, to the spot where he picked them up. He has no idea where "they" went
You are a liar. Everything you post is an absolute lie that you pull out of your azz.

Jesse Richard Morgan saw the mail-in ballots. He had quite an odyssey in Pennsylvania, arriving at Lancaster. His truck was taken by someone else after he parked it for the night, and driven along a 25-mile route where the truck was stopped and parked eleven times.

You are a liar. Everything you post is an absolute lie that you pull out of your azz.

Jesse Richard Morgan saw the mail-in ballots. He had quite an odyssey in Pennsylvania, arriving at Lancaster. His truck was taken by someone else after he parked it for the night, and driven along a 25-mile route where the truck was stopped and parked eleven times.
He drove in a circle. He went from Lancaster to Bethlage and back to Lancaster. He brought the ballots back to exactly where he took them. And , again, he's a lying, drug addicted mentally unstable felon.

Smith: Let me stop this one for a second before we go on that I want to ask you another question.
Where do you think those ballots you dropped in Lancaster went?

Morgan: Alright, so I haven't seen the trailer, okay?

He drove in a circle. He went from Lancaster to Bethlage and back to Lancaster. He brought the ballots back to exactly where he took them. And , again, he's a lying, drug addicted mentally unstable felon.

Smith: Let me stop this one for a second before we go on that I want to ask you another question.

It would not matter is he dropped them off at a poll. They would not be counted and the police would be called. This is an 18 page thread on nothing.
Yet Republicans think the Dems are cheating they allowed the Reds to take the house and McConnell to keep his seat.
How stupid are Trumpys?

He drove in a circle. He went from Lancaster to Bethlage and back to Lancaster.
He was being given the runaround, yes, and we can conclude later that it was because of the ballots he was carrying, which is why he was never given a slip.

He brought the ballots back to exactly where he took them.
Of course he brought the ballots to where he took them.

Continue ...

Morgan (continued) And it's weird. I'm kind of just let me explain the whole thing. Okay, so I haven't seen the trailer. So there's four guys that drive outLancaster, two of us goes to Bethpage, New York every day, every day. Alright? Six days of theweek we go, Bethpage. We take the same trailer that we leave Lancaster, we take to Bethpage.We take that trailer, we get loaded and unloaded. We take the same trailer out of Bethpage andgo to Harrisburg, get unloaded. And if there's anything there to get loaded, and drop it off,alright? The other two guys go out of Newark, New Jersey, and go from Lancaster to Newark,New Jersey. Same thing, same process. They have the same trailer that is loaded out ofLancaster. So I had trailer number 316487 which had a camera on it. ...

keep going ...

By asking for evidence, I'm actually trying to make the evidence APPEAR and waiting for you, gfm or IBDM to cause that to happen.
You'll be waiting a long time. I have been waiting for Into the Night to show one piece of evidence and to name one county with more votes than registered voters. But, he cannot produce what does not exist.

Four years since 2020 and they have not produced any evidence of fraud. But, during that period, several of the accusations have been recanted by those making the claims--Dominion voting machines, the two women in Atlanta Rudy said were cheating as they counted ballots, the 2000 Mules video....

It would not matter is he dropped them off at a poll. They would not be counted and the police would be called. This is an 18 page thread on nothing.
Yet Republicans think the Dems are cheating they allowed the Reds to take the house and McConnell to keep his seat.
How stupid are Trumpys?

He was being given the runaround, yes, and we can conclude later that it was because of the ballots he was carrying, which is why he was never given a slip.

Of course he brought the ballots to where he took them.

Continue ...

Morgan (continued) And it's weird. I'm kind of just let me explain the whole thing. Okay, so I haven't seen the trailer. So there's four guys that drive outLancaster, two of us goes to Bethpage, New York every day, every day. Alright? Six days of theweek we go, Bethpage. We take the same trailer that we leave Lancaster, we take to Bethpage.We take that trailer, we get loaded and unloaded. We take the same trailer out of Bethpage andgo to Harrisburg, get unloaded. And if there's anything there to get loaded, and drop it off,alright? The other two guys go out of Newark, New Jersey, and go from Lancaster to Newark,New Jersey. Same thing, same process. They have the same trailer that is loaded out ofLancaster. So I had trailer number 316487 which had a camera on it. ...

keep going ...
Again. He never delivered the alleged ballots anywhere.

Again, he's a convicted felon, drug addict and liar who sleeps in the woods....yet you believe him Because he says things that you want to believe. Actually, he didn't actually say anything. We have no idea if a single word he said is true.

The MAGA plight: Different day, SOS.

Cheeto Jeezus own A.G. Barr told him that this was a nothing burger.

Over 60 cases filed before the courts.....some overseen by Cheeto Jeezus appointees.
Ruling: a nothing burger.

To date, the fools that are STILL parroting this drivel have yet to explain how they accepted without question all the GOP wins in the Congress and Senate in that year USING THE EXACT SAME SYSTEM .... yet only Cheeto Jeezus is a victim of fraud?

Bottom line: GMAFB! :rolleyes:

Back