REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

You refuse to discuss anything openly and honestly. You refuse to argue because you are to busy hurling preemptive insults.

On top of all that, you don't even understand how message boards work. Please waste bandwidth somewhere else.
Your opinions of me, do not matter to me.

So, I am not here to argue about your opinions of me.

I am not sure your opinions of me, are of any interest to any other forum member either.

You seem to just be a troll anyway, who rarely has anything of any value to say in any discussion!

I am not sure your opinions of me, are of any interest to any other forum member either.

You seem to just be a troll anyway, who rarely has anything of any value to say in any discussion!
No, you're the troll who never discusses anything openly and honestly and you're the one who hasn't posted
anything of value.

Not what I said, liar.
His vulgar insults against we sane Republicans makes it obvious that he's living in a disturbed leftist environment of losers and anti Americans. But like you said his vulgar hit pieces against we pro Republican Americans might want some people like yourself to put him on ignore. Your not telling me that he gives vulgar insults to another lefty like yourself, are you?

Geeko should be on everyone's ignore list. He exclusively writes vulgar insults to everyone.
Nah. I don't bother with ignore lists. I've found that most everyone has had at least one intelligent thing to say during my interactions with them... except probably evince.

Again. He never delivered the alleged ballots anywhere.
Now you're chanting. His truck was taken.

Again, he's a convicted felon, drug addict
So are many people I know who are far more honest than you are.

and liar who sleeps in the woods...
You are the liar in this equation.

yet you believe him Because he says things that you want to believe.
I believe those things to which he is an eyewitness. He is very specific and detailed, and nobody, least of all you, has thus far refuted any of it.

All you do is chant in the hopes of distracting. Let me know how that works out for you.

Your credibility is shot, not any eyewitness'.

You'll be waiting a long time. I have been waiting for Into the Night to show one piece of evidence and to name one county with more votes than registered voters.
This is bogus criteria. Many counties had more votes than people who voted.

Four years since 2020 and they have not produced any evidence of fraud.
The overwhelming mountain of evidence is still there, despite your clicking of your heels and desperate wishing it away.

But, during that period, several of the accusations have been recanted by those making the claims
None of the sworn affidavits have been recounted. Stick with those.

... and that is also not a point of discussion. Can you get back on topic?

So far you have made quite the nice pivot.

... and you are milking this pivot like a dairy cow.

Once again, you have made no attempt at advancing any discussion, but only at hurling ad hominem. Good job.

Name one county that had more votes than registered voters.
You must be another one of those undereducated leftists who can't even read. Address my comment instead of chanting.

This is one of those phony allegations with no evidence.
Yours is standard OBEDIENT leftist denialism in the face of overwhelming evidence. You allow yourself to be totally manipulated because it's so much easier than having to think for yourself.

Now you're chanting. His truck was taken.
Nope. The TRAILER he pulled in a circle was taken. The trailer wasn’t his.
So are many people I know who are far more honest than you are.
It seems like I’m the only one, between the two of us, who is trying to be objective and honest.
You are the liar in this equation.
What am I lying about.
I believe those things to which he is an eyewitness. He is very specific and detailed, and nobody, least of all you, has thus far refuted any of it.
It’s not our job to refute his claim. He needs to convince us that his tale is true and that we should believe him.
All you do is chant in the hopes of distracting. Let me know how that works out for you.

Your credibility is shot, not any eyewitness'.
Lol….. MY credibility is shot but that guy…..the mentality unstable, lying, drug addicted felon who sleeps in the woods….he’s good, right?

Back