REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

I am not familiar with this distractor.
How would you be? As you said, it's a "distractor". It doesn't fit into your confirmation bias world.
Do you have a link to this affidavit?
I do, but why provide it? You clearly don't seek out, or have interest in, any information that runs contrary to what you want to believe and have no standards for the people you believe.
I find credible every single affidavit that I find credible. No party affiliation is part of any sworn testimony.
You find credible every single affidavit that fits your narrative.
They are very valuable and we owe these witnesses a debt of gratitude for coming forward and testifying under oath.

Thousands. Ask me if I have any of my own personal observations.

The sheer volume is definitely worth noting, in light of only one being sufficient.

Great.

gfm7175 is absolutely the world's single authority on gfm7175's perspective.
I never said he wasn't the single authority on his perspective. Perspective and truth aren't synonyms.
You are a liar. You deny that humans conspire every day. You deny the thousands of sworn affidavits.
I've never denied that humans conspire. I've denied each of the affidavits you've presented for reasons that should be obvious. Among them, I don't tend to believe mentally unstable, drug addicted, ghost chasing felons who sleep in the woods behind their mom's house and try to kill their wife.
You disparage people for observing what they observed. You have no credibility.
I have never disparaged anyone for "observing what they observed". What I have said is that what they think they observed may not be what they actually observed. People observe things that make them believe the earth is flat, the moon landing was staged, the collapse of the twin towers in NY was due to planted explosives, etc.

I never said he wasn't the single authority on his perspective. Perspective and truth aren't synonyms.
In this case, he is explaining to you why you have not convinced him otherwise, and gfm7175 is absolutely the authority on that matter.

I've never denied that humans conspire.
You have maintained your denial of human conspiracy ever since you first labeled all human conspiracy as "conspiracy theories" to be dismissed.

Your position always includes everything you imply or conclude.

I've denied each of the affidavits you've presented for reasons that should be obvious.
You have denied each of the affidavits, not on any rational basis but by juvenile name-calling and by casting general dispersions, i.e. nothing persuasive.

I have never disparaged anyone for "observing what they observed".
You insult all people who make inconvenient observations that debunk your claims ... as simply having deluded themselves to fit some "contrarian" agenda. You disparage people in this way routinely.

What I have said is that what they think they observed may not be what they actually observed.
Nope. Replace the words "may not be" with "is not". That is what you assert.

People observe things that make them believe the earth is flat,
False. I don't, and I'm a member of the set of people.

the moon landing was staged,
I don't believe for a second that the moon landing was staged, but I have to accept the possibility that it might have been since I cannot verify it.

the collapse of the twin towers in NY was due to planted explosives, etc.
Same thing. I suppose that you can travel back in time and verify your assertions?

It was cleared up long before now.
Nope.

You have no interest in anything that doesn't tell you what you want to hear.
That's your position. You deny science, remember? You can't be bothered to accept math that debunks your political agenda, much less any person's eyewitness testimony. You will engage in petty name-calling of people you don't even know if they observe something that debunks your stupid claims.

When you do get a link to post, post it.

You have no interest in anything that doesn't tell you what you want to hear.

That's your position.
That is reality. You have proven, repeatedly, that you only seek information that supports what you want to believe. You put the utmost priority on what people believe they saw or believe they've heard and put no effort into verifying or understanding the other side. Affidavit after affidavit has been proven wrong. Melissa Carone probably ruined her life with her ridiculous claims and performance in front of the Michigan senate. Postal workers who believe they witness or heard things have retracted those claims. True the Vote/2000 Mules has retracted their baseless claims, yet here you are digging in your heals on the claims of a drug addicted, woods sleeping, homicidal, ghost chasing felon and you see NO problem with it.

Here's the link to the republican observer who refuted the claim that they were told to leave before the suitcase (aka standard storage bin) of magical biden ballots (aka "normal ballots that still needed to be counted) were revealed.

I'm sure he's in on it, right? They all are!

giphy.gif

That is reality.
All self-deluded people proclaim their delusions as "reality." That isn't very convincing either.

You have proven, repeatedly,
Learn what a proof is.

that you only seek information that supports what you want to believe.
This is where you support your argument by showing where I cherry-picked only the affidavits I wanted instead of taking all of them as a package deal.

Here's the link to the republican observer who refuted the claim that they were told to leave before the suitcase (aka standard storage bin) of magical biden ballots (aka "normal ballots that still needed to be counted) were revealed.

Thank you for posting this link/affidavit. It is one of the smoking guns of the election theft. This affidavit alone is sifficient to warrant voiding the election results.

Why would voiding election results be justified?
We're not conversing. You posted an affidavit that you hadn't read thinking that it somehow rebutted some argument unrelated to the content of the affidavit that you hadn't read. Now you are begging me to be your Wiki for the affidavit that you haven't read.

Look, I thank you for posting the affidavit. If you have a point to make about the affidavit, go ahead and make it. I'm not going to feel obligated to be your Cliff's Notes. I'm not on trial and you are not my judge, jury and prosecutor. If you want to try to refute the stealing of the election, get started.

We're not conversing. You posted an affidavit that you hadn't read thinking that it somehow rebutted some argument unrelated to the content of the affidavit that you hadn't read. Now you are begging me to be your Wiki for the affidavit that you haven't read.

Look, I thank you for posting the affidavit. If you have a point to make about the affidavit, go ahead and make it. I'm not going to feel obligated to be your Cliff's Notes. I'm not on trial and you are not my judge, jury and prosecutor. If you want to try to refute the stealing of the election, get started.
I'm not begging for anything.

Why would voiding election results be justified?

Back