REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

It seems like I’m the only one, between the two of us, who is trying to be objective and honest.
Now you are conflating the two of us, quite the testament to your poor judgement.

What am I lying about.
You haven't been honest yet.

It’s not our job to refute his claim.
Yes, it absolutely is, if you want We the People to believe you instead of believing him. I shouldn't have to tell you that you aren't faring well in that regard.

He needs to convince us that his tale is true and that we should believe him.
Nope. His job was simply to document what he observed in a sworn affidavit. Any sworn testimony from you would be "I wasn't paying attention, so now I just make up shit and cast dispersions."

Yes, it absolutely is, if you want We the People to believe you instead of believing him. I shouldn't have to tell you that you aren't faring well in that regard.

First, why would you believe a ghost chasing, drug addicted, lying, mentally unstable felon that sleep in the wood behind his mom's house?

Second, there is segment of the Republican party that have already made up their mind that the election was stolen, will believe most anything claimed by most anyone and it doesn't matter how unbelievable the story or they are. There is no convincing those people because they don't want to believe anything different. It was claimed that there was a suitcase of ballots in Georgia. Republican observers, who were present at the time, said there was nothing nefarious going on there. It was investigated by the FBI, GBI and Georgia election officials and nothing out of the ordinary was found. Does that change the mind of MAGA? Nope, because there's always one more step down the rabbit hole. In this case, the Republican observers where were there and those doing the investigating were ALl in on the steal.

There is no changing the mind of people who can't be objective.
Nope. His job was simply to document what he observed in a sworn affidavit. Any sworn testimony from you would be "I wasn't paying attention, so now I just make up shit and cast dispersions."
Right. Anyone can claim/document anything. People who believe the earth is flat or that the moon landing was fake can document lots of stuff or anyone who will read it. The question is believability.

DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD SHUT DOWN IN MICHIGAN

SOS for Michigan, Jocelyn Benson - democrat illegally instructed directed clerks NOT to verify signatures on mail in ballots (gee, wonder why) has lost in court and must comply with the law or face criminal prosecution.

And just like that, Michigan goes to Trump.

"Is", or "was"?

Can you show me? I genuinely don't know anything about the guy.

So, who is Morgan?
In his affidavit, he said that for about 16 months he has driven for a trucking company that has a contract with the U.S. Postal Service to haul mail. His address was listed as a small Cape Cod-style house in Springettsbury Township.

He is also, apparently, an amateur ghost hunter who, with his brothers, produced a video for rent and sale on Amazon.com that alleges he and his three brothers “have either had extreme paranormal events happen to them or currently have paranormal events happening to them,” according to a fundraising plea posted on the iCrowdNewswire website.

The film, titled “The Shadows Amongst Us,” had a one-and-a-half-star rating on Amazon. One reviewer on its Amazon page wrote, “just talking and talking, nothing happens, cell phone footage shot in portrait mode, why is this on amazon prime.” (The film is rated 1.8 stars out of 10 on the Internet Movie Data Base.)

At the press conference, Morgan was accompanied by Phill Kline, a former attorney general of Kansas whose law license had been suspended indefinitely in 2013 amid allegations of perjury and misleading officials. Kline had sued over the suspension, which was upheld in the lower courts and remained in effect when the U.S. Supreme Court declined to hear his case in 2017. Kline is now an assistant law professor at Liberty University, a school founded by the late Jerry Falwell.

Kline said at the press conference that Morgan has a criminal record and a history of drug addiction, explaining that he mentioned Morgan’s history at the press conference because he believed the media would use it to attack the truck driver’s credibility.

Court records reveal a lengthy history of drug abuse, mental health issues and domestic violence.

According to court records, his mother, Holly Morgan-Moul, told a judge in 2003 that her son has a “long history of drug and alcohol use” that dated back to when he was 14 or 15.

Morgan, she said, spent time in treatment and did well. But he later relapsed, she said, adding that “his life has become considerably unmanageable and bizarre.

She reported that her son would sleep in the woods behind their home and walk out of school.

“He needs treatment,” Morgan-Moul told the judge. “He needs behavioral, cognitive, therapeutic attention and he needs mental health attention.”

Later, Morgan was accepted into York County Drug Treatment Court but did not successfully complete the program.

Common Pleas Judge Stephen P. Linebaugh remarked that a common theme with Morgan in drug treatment court had been “it was never your fault.” He also “constantly lied,” the judge said.

In 2006, Morgan pleaded guilty to forgery for a sentence of five years’ probation, with the first 192 days in Adams County Prison. But a judge resentenced him in 2008 to 1 1/2 to five years in prison, according to court records.

In an email, Maria Bivens, a spokesperson for the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections, said Morgan was paroled in 2009.

Morgan, she said, was sent back to prison as a parole violator in 2010 and 2013.

Court documents in custody and protection-from-abuse order cases allege that Morgan has been involuntarily committed “about five times” for mental health issues. He has threatened to kill himself on multiple occasions.

At one point, court documents state, Morgan was living in a home with no electricity or running water.

In 2019, Morgan’s wife filed for three temporary protection-from-abuse orders, which contained numerous allegations, including that her husband:

- Withdrew all the money out of their joint bank account.

- Put a tracker in her phone.

- Tried to pour a medication that she’s allergic to on her pizza.

If she would not have caught her husband, she wrote, “I would have died.”

“I am requesting a Protection From abuse order because I do not feel safe anymore,” she wrote, “He is not mentally stable right now. I am afraid.”

They later agreed to a one-year final protection-from-abuse order. She has filed for divorce. (The York Daily Record/Sunday News does not identify survivors of domestic violence.)

Less than two months later, Common Pleas Judge Amber Anstine Kraft found Morgan guilty of indirect criminal contempt for violating the protective order and fined him $500. Kraft also extended the final protection-from-abuse order for one year.

First, why would you believe a ghost chasing, drug addicted, lying, mentally unstable felon that sleep in the wood behind his mom's house?
I asked you for evidence regarding this claim of yours about this guy. I know nothing about the guy, which is why I would love the opportunity to learn. If you have any evidence of this claim of yours, then please present it here. Otherwise, I'm just going to assume that you are referencing Hunter Biden every single time that you bring any variation of your claim up in the future.
Second, there is segment of the Republican party that have already made up their mind that the election was stolen,
Actually, the "subsidiary" Republican Party just does whatever their "holding company" (the Demonkkkrat Party) ORDERS them to do.
will believe most anything claimed by most anyone and it doesn't matter how unbelievable the story or they are.
Nah. The Republican Party only does as they are ORDERED by the Demonkkkrat Party.
There is no convincing those people because they don't want to believe anything different.
There is no convincing PERIOD. The Republican Party simply does as they are ORDERED to do.
It was claimed that there was a suitcase of ballots in Georgia. Republican observers, who were present at the time, said there was nothing nefarious going on there. It was investigated by the FBI, GBI and Georgia election officials and nothing out of the ordinary was found.
Your lies about this have already been addressed.
Does that change the mind of MAGA?
No, because MAGA supporters are not going to be gaslighted into rejecting what they have seen with their own eyes and heard with their own ears.
Nope, because there's always one more step down the rabbit hole. In this case, the Republican observers where were there and those doing the investigating were ALl in on the steal.
There is no changing the mind of people who can't be objective. Right.
Right. Ergo, the reason why your mind is never changed. The only so-called "change" that happens to your mind is whenever your programmers decide to update your programming to be outraged about the next new "thing"..

E.g. --- Remove "COVID" chip, replace with "SLAVA UKRAINI!" chip. Remove "SLAVA UKRAINI!" chip, replace with "FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA!" chip. Etc. Etc. All the while, most goods that you purchase have already doubled in price during just a few short years of the Biden Regime...
Anyone can claim/document anything. People who believe the earth is flat or that the moon landing was fake can document lots of stuff or anyone who will read it. The question is believability.
No, the question is whether or not you can break out from your NPC programming.

:npc:

DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD SHUT DOWN IN MICHIGAN

SOS for Michigan, Jocelyn Benson - democrat illegally instructed directed clerks NOT to verify signatures on mail in ballots (gee, wonder why) has lost in court and must comply with the law or face criminal prosecution.

And just like that, Michigan goes to Trump.
She didn't tell them not to verify signatures. She gave other instructions, which courts found to be illegitimate, due to the incredibly high number of ballots mailed in during Covid:

Michigan law requires clerks to match required signatures on absentee ballot applications and absentee ballot envelopes with the voter signature on file to ensure the person submitting the ballot is the same one registered to vote in Michigan.

But state law doesn't define what it means for signatures to "agree sufficiently."

Benson on Oct. 6 instructed clerks who were matching signatures that they "must perform" their duties under the "presumption" that the signature is valid and uphold the signature's validity if there were "more matching features than nonmatching features." Whenever possible, clerks and election officials were instructed to resolve slight differences "in favor of finding that the voter's signature was valid," Murray wrote.

And, as should be expected, her direction, while not appropriate, changed nothing because it's nearly impossible to steal/forge ballots.

Michigan audit: Minimal 'duplicate,' dead voters in 2020 presidential vote

LANSING—More than 99.9 percent of all ballots in Michigan’s 2020 presidential election appear to have been legally cast and properly counted, according to a new review by the state Auditor General’s Office. The audit urges officials to address various “concerns” that would not have changed the outcome.

Out of 5.5 million Michigan ballots cast in the presidential election, auditors identified 41 potential "duplicate" votes. The Bureau of Elections referred those to Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson and Attorney General Dana Nessel for further investigation.

SPONSOR

Another 1,616 ballots that were counted appear to have been cast by Michigan residents who were dead on Election Day. But most of those were absentee ballots legally cast by voters who subsequently died and were not removed from the voting rolls by local clerks by Election Day, according to the
audit report.

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-g...-duplicate-dead-voters-2020-presidential-vote

I asked you for evidence regarding this claim of yours about this guy. I know nothing about the guy, which is why I would love the opportunity to learn. If you have any evidence of this claim of yours, then please present it here. Otherwise, I'm just going to assume that you are referencing Hunter Biden every single time that you bring any variation of your claim up in the future.

Actually, the "subsidiary" Republican Party just does whatever their "holding company" (the Demonkkkrat Party) ORDERS them to do.

Nah. The Republican Party only does as they are ORDERED by the Demonkkkrat Party.

There is no convincing PERIOD. The Republican Party simply does as they are ORDERED to do.

No, because MAGA supporters are not going to be gaslighted into rejecting what they have seen with their own eyes and heard with their own ears.

Right. Ergo, the reason why your mind is never changed. The only so-called "change" that happens to your mind is whenever your programmers decide to update your programming to be outraged about the next new "thing"..

E.g. --- Remove "COVID" chip, replace with "SLAVA UKRAINI!" chip. Remove "SLAVA UKRAINI!" chip, replace with "FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA!" chip. Etc. Etc. All the while, most goods that you purchase have already doubled in price during just a few short years of the Biden Regime...

No, the question is whether or not you can break out from your NPC programming.

:npc:
Lots of typing. It all only confirms what I'm saying about you, IBDaMann and Into the Night. Circular thinking. Conspiracy theories. Baseless assumptions based on lies.

BTW, I provided details on Jesse Morgan. Thoughts? Are you still buying his story?

Lots of typing. It all only confirms what I'm saying about you, IBDaMann and Into the Night. Circular thinking. Conspiracy theories. Baseless assumptions based on lies.
IOW, you aren't interested in learning the truth. I'm already aware of that.
BTW, I provided details on Jesse Morgan. Thoughts? Are you still buying his story?
I saw what you provided. A lot of it sounds like hearsay and pretending that the past is the present.

She didn't tell them not to verify signatures.

Oh, lying isn't going to change reality - regardless of what MSNBC told you.

She gave other instructions, which courts found to be illegitimate, due to the incredibly high number of ballots mailed in during Covid:

Michigan law requires clerks to match required signatures on absentee ballot applications and absentee ballot envelopes with the voter signature on file to ensure the person submitting the ballot is the same one registered to vote in Michigan.

But state law doesn't define what it means for signatures to "agree sufficiently."

Benson on Oct. 6 instructed clerks who were matching signatures that they "must perform" their duties under the "presumption" that the signature is valid and uphold the signature's validity if there were "more matching features than nonmatching features." Whenever possible, clerks and election officials were instructed to resolve slight differences "in favor of finding that the voter's signature was valid," Murray wrote.

And, as should be expected, her direction, while not appropriate, changed nothing because it's nearly impossible to steal/forge ballots.

Michigan audit: Minimal 'duplicate,' dead voters in 2020 presidential vote

LANSING—More than 99.9 percent of all ballots in Michigan’s 2020 presidential election appear to have been legally cast and properly counted, according to a new review by the state Auditor General’s Office. The audit urges officials to address various “concerns” that would not have changed the outcome.

Out of 5.5 million Michigan ballots cast in the presidential election, auditors identified 41 potential "duplicate" votes. The Bureau of Elections referred those to Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson and Attorney General Dana Nessel for further investigation.

SPONSOR

Another 1,616 ballots that were counted appear to have been cast by Michigan residents who were dead on Election Day. But most of those were absentee ballots legally cast by voters who subsequently died and were not removed from the voting rolls by local clerks by Election Day, according to the
audit report.

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-g...-duplicate-dead-voters-2020-presidential-vote

False.

Here is the ruling:

Michigan now goes to Trump - with election fraud no longer available.

IOW, you aren't interested in learning the truth. I'm already aware of that.
The truth isn't what you're offering. You're offering conspiracy theories and baseless claims.
I saw what you provided. A lot of it sounds like hearsay and pretending that the past is the present.
Of course it does. If it didn't, you might have to admit that yet another claim of voter fraud ended up being nothing, much like the Melissa Carone debacle, the 2000 Mules lies, vote changing satellites from Venezuela, everything Mike Lindell has ever claimed, everything Sidney Powell has ever claimed, all the BS numbers Trump claimed in Georgia, everything ever claimed about Arizona etc, etc, etc but, hey, you keep chasing those ghosts. I'm sure the actual evidence is just....... around.........................the corner.

First, why would you believe [eyewitness testimony that political oppenents have been unable to refute] ?
[/QUOTE]
Because even political opponents recognize that it is true and correct, and can apparently only shoot the messenger.

Second, there is segment of the Republican party
You don't speak for any segment of the Republican party.

... will believe most anything claimed by most anyone and it doesn't matter how unbelievable the story or they are.
You have nothing but dispersions, and they aren't persuasive.

There is no convincing those people because they don't want to believe anything different.
You are now describing yourself.

It was claimed that there was a suitcase of ballots in Georgia.
This statement is in the passive voice and is thus discarded.

Republican observers, who were present at the time, said there was nothing nefarious going on there.
Stick with the affidavits. All distractors are discarded.

It was investigated by the FBI, GBI and Georgia election officials
This is roughly the eighth time you have chanted this. It has been debunked. Next.

The question is believability.
You have none.

gfm7175 is absolutely the world's single authority on gfm7175's perspective.

You are a liar. You deny that humans conspire every day. You deny the thousands of sworn affidavits.

You disparage people for observing what they observed. You have no credibility.
Again, there were affidavits (from Republican observers) linked to the magical suitcase that refuted the conspiracy theory. Are you going to believe those affidavits or the ones you want to believe.

What good are affidavits from a nutcase like Jesse Morgan? Do you have any affidavits from non-crazy, woods-sleeping, drug addicted felons? Surely you aren't putting all your eggs in that one basket.

Also the volume of affidavits is irrelevant. Whatever number there are I guarantee there are many, many, many more people who believe the moon landing was staged, the earth is flat, the Covid vaccine contained mind-controlling chemicals, etc.

Last edited:
Again, there were affidavits (from Republican observers) linked to the magical suitcase that refuted the conspiracy theory.
I am not familiar with this distractor. Do you have a link to this affidavit?

Are you going to believe those affidavits or the ones you want to believe.
I find credible every single affidavit that I find credible. No party affiliation is part of any sworn testimony.

What good are affidavits from [eyewitnesses that debunk my dishonesty]?
They are very valuable and we owe these witnesses a debt of gratitude for coming forward and testifying under oath.

Do you have any affidavits from [eyewitnesses disparaged by dishonest leftists]?
Thousands. Ask me if I have any of my own personal observations.

Also the volume of affidavits is irrelevant.
The sheer volume is definitely worth noting, in light of only one being sufficient.

Whatever number there are I guarantee [totally irrelevant pivot]
Great.

Back