REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

To clarify, you believe, despite a lack of fraudulent/fake ballots being uncovered,
Many counterfeit ballots were observed, too many to count.

Shredders were observed shredding Trump ballots.

[concluding] that the election was stolen.
I watched the steal as it occurred. Are you pretending to put me on trial and to throw out my case?

Based on that assumption, you then conclude that everyone in the government who didn't find what you thought they should find is also in on it.
Did you just egregiously misrepresent my position? Why yes you did.

Many counterfeit ballots were observed, too many to count.

Shredders were observed shredding Trump ballots.

I watched the steal as it occurred. Are you pretending to put me on trial and to throw out my case?

Did you just egregiously misrepresent my position? Why yes you did.
Holy shit....now Trump ballots were being shredded? 🤣

It might be easier if you listed the nonsensical claims you DON'T believe.

Any way, everything I said above stands. No fake/fraudulent ballots were found. Any Investigative body that doesn't find fraud/theft is in on it. Any news outlet that doesn't claim theft/fraud is also in on it.

You've made it so you never have to question your beliefs.

Last edited:
Of all the discussions that were happening and lost, I think the discussion about the 2020 "stolen" election is worth continuing.

Conversation #1:

That's right. You're the person who believes they can make things true just be saying (repeating) them.

No specific software? Do you think they use a Microsoft Word template?

Took me all of 60 seconds to find this. The obvious question is why you wouldn't , with the circus surrounding the 2020 election and Dominion, look into this yourself?

FYI, "application" is software.

MOBILE BALLOT PRINTING
Easily print ballots whenever and wherever needed with Dominion’s Mobile Ballot Printing application. Fully integrated with Democracy Suite®, ballots print with all appropriate colors and security watermarks. Mobile Ballot Printing features a user-friendly interface, audit reports tracking print count for each ballot type and compatibility with a variety of printers to meet the volume needs of any jurisdiction.

This product is not currently part of U.S. EAC certification. Availability may be subject to state certification.

[/QUOTE]
motherofgodfaggot.jpg

To clarify, you believe, despite a lack of fraudulent/fake ballots being uncovered, that the election was stolen. Based on that assumption, you then conclude that everyone in the government who didn't find what you thought they should find is also in on it.
Argument of the Stone fallacy.

Holy shit....now Trump ballots were being shredded? 🤣

Any way, everything I said above stands. No fake/fraudulent ballots were found. Any Investigative body that doesn't find fraud/theft is in on it. Any news outlet that doesn't claim theft/fraud is also in on it.

Argument of the Stone fallacy.

Holy shit....now Trump ballots were being shredded?
Not now ... while the election was being stolen.

I'm glad you decided to take me up on my offer to expound upon the extent to which you were not paying attention.

It would be easiest for me to remind you that I am not on trial and you are not the presiding judge, jury and prosecutor.

As long as you are avoiding the sworn affidavits, and seeing how you paid absolutely no attention during the election proceedings, your commentary is summarily discarded in its entirety. Add to that your refusal to be honest even for a second, and your repeated regurgitations of the oft-refuted arguments of others, you provide little reason to even attempt to carry on a discussion with you.

Any way, everything I said above stands.
Everything you said has been discarded.

No fake/fraudulent ballots were found.
Many eyewitnesses have testified otherwise.

Any Investigative body that doesn't find fraud/theft is in on it.
This is a blatantly dishonest mischaracterization of my position.

Any news outlet that doesn't claim theft/fraud is also in on it.
All of the media HATES Trump and is, of course, willing to do everything possible to solidify the steal.

I question my beliefs all the time. I spend much of my time performing independent research, paying attention while events unfold and applying critical reasoning. I never allow anyone to do my thinking for me, and I think that's what is rubbing you the wrong way, i.e. I'm not allowing you to manipulate my thought process as you allow others to do to yours.

Nope. Your poorly thought-out positions are refuted by well reasoned arguments, and you immediately turn to the ad hominem. I'm happy to point out your behavior, for which you immediately leap to the ad hominem.

Do you ever post anything rational and value-added? If so, please give me a link so I can marvel at it because I haven't seen anything as such from you. All you post are viscious personal attacks and claims that you don't make personal viscious attacks.

You don't have to ever pull any punches because your punches are lame.

I'm glad that you want to bring it on. This will be a lot of fun ... for me. I'll even give you the first shot if you'd like.
Lick vomit TRUMPTARD!

Give us one thought you have rolling around in your NUMB SKULL, THAT JAIL-BIRD DONNIE didn't tell you to think!
Sure. Activity diagrams are best used for refining requirements because they reveal the control mechanisms necessary to successfully model the system of interest that cannot be readily discerned from the original requirements.

Now, it's your turn. Show us one value-added contribution you have made to JPP.

NEXT!

Sure. Activity diagrams are best used for refining requirements because they reveal the control mechanisms necessary to successfully model the system of interest that cannot be readily discerned from the original requirements.

NEXT!
Here is an activity diagram you will enjoy!

NEXT!
SO you like Activity charts huh?

That's not an activity diagram. So, to the best of your knowledge, you are not aware of any value-added posts you have made on JPP, correct?
It is an activity chart- like I said it was!

You like activity diagrams and I like activity charts- because they are more to the point!

Next!

Not now ... while the election was being stolen.

I'm glad you decided to take me up on my offer to expound upon the extent to which you were not paying attention.
Taking you up on your offer, as you call it, is just openimg the door to more nonsensical conspiracy theories.
It would be easiest for me to remind you that I am not on trial and you are not the presiding judge, jury and prosecutor.
I have an opinion. You have an opinion. Stop trying to be a victim.
As long as you are avoiding the sworn affidavits, and seeing how you paid absolutely no attention during the election proceedings, your commentary is summarily discarded in its entirety. Add to that your refusal to be honest even for a second, and your repeated regurgitations of the oft-refuted arguments of others, you provide little reason to even attempt to carry on a discussion with you.
Right. Apparently not entertaining "crazy" is not being honest.
This is a blatantly dishonest mischaracterization of my position.
It's really not. You've made it impossible to ever have to change your mind. Anyone and anything that questions the steal is in on it.
All of the media HATES Trump and is, of course, willing to do everything possible to solidify the steal.
Or not. Maybe they just fear him...a lot.
I question my beliefs all the time. I spend much of my time performing independent research, paying attention while events unfold and applying critical reasoning. I never allow anyone to do my thinking for me, and I think that's what is rubbing you the wrong way, i.e. I'm not allowing you to manipulate my thought process as you allow others to do to yours.
You have fallen victim to confirmation bias.

Stop trying to be a victim.
I'm imagining a self-appointed Spanish Inquisitor reeling from being bitch-slapped and whimpering out a "stop trying to be a victim." Too funny.

You've made it impossible to ever have to change your mind.
You wrote this as though I hadn't just responded to this exact same comment in my previous post, which you quoted. Apparently your slave-masters have made it impossible for even overwhelming evidence to contrary to change your mind. Your OBEDIENCE is complete. Your future OBEDIENCE is assured. I'm glad I'm not you.

Anyone and anything that questions the steal is in on it.
Immediately after I point out that you are dishonestly and deliberately mischaracterizing/misrepresenting my position, you repeat your mischaracterization/misrepresentation. You have no intention of being honest.

I'm imagining a self-appointed Spanish Inquisitor reeling from being bitch-slapped and whimpering out a "stop trying to be a victim." Too funny.

You wrote this as though I hadn't just responded to this exact same comment in my previous post, which you quoted. Apparently your slave-masters have made it impossible for even overwhelming evidence to contrary to change your mind. Your OBEDIENCE is complete. Your future OBEDIENCE is assured. I'm glad I'm not you.

Immediately after I point out that you are dishonestly and deliberately mischaracterizing/misrepresenting my position, you repeat your mischaracterization/misrepresentation. You have no intention of being honest.
Regarding the CCTV video of the suitcase of Biden ballots, it has been reported, and I've posted the article, that the FBI GBI and Georgia election officials have all investigated and found nothing illegal or nefarious, yet you still believe the "suitcase of Biden ballots" situation happened, as described by the far right, and your mind is unchanged by the investigations.

If I'm wrong, then telle what it would take to change your mind.

Regarding the CCTV video of the suitcase of Biden ballots,
Stick with the affidavits. I don't care who reported what distractors.

yet you still believe the "suitcase of Biden ballots" situation happened,
You don't get to declare what I believe. Are you referring to events in the video that I posted?

If I'm wrong, then telle what it would take to change your mind.
This is the second time you asked this question. What was my answer the first time?

Back