REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

One person has retracted his affidavit claims and Melissa Carone was publicly embarrassed by her claims. Anyone who had a affidavit related to AZ has been proven wrong. Can you name ONE person how has been held acct for what they THINK they saw?
Making up shit won't work, dude.

I wouldn't be doing a great service to any of the conspiracy theorists like you.
Those of us who acknowledge human behavior and who acknowledge that humans conspire, don't need delusional, human nature-deniers like you doing us any favors.

It doesn't matter how many affidavits, investigations, etc there are.
True. There really only needs to be one. Nonetheless, given the brazen, conspicuous nature of the election steal, the massive quantity of affidavits was to be expected.

You are going to believe whoever tells you what you want to hear.
You are going to believe that your dishonesty should be accepted by everybody instead of being rejected as it is. You are going to believe that your complete lack of credibility is the pinnacle of credibility.

The sworn affidavits stand as a reminder that you are a dishonest nutcase, so you HATE them, which is why you don't ever dare to read them.

Those of us who acknowledge human behavior and who acknowledge that humans conspire, don't need delusional, human nature-deniers like you doing us any favors.
I've never said humans don't conspire. Does the fact that humans sometimes conspire mean they always conspire?
True. There really only needs to be one. Nonetheless, given the brazen, conspicuous nature of the election steal, the massive quantity of affidavits was to be expected.
That's like saying there only needs to be one instance of voter fraud to nullify the entire election.
You are going to believe that your dishonesty should be accepted by everybody instead of being rejected as it is. You are going to believe that your complete lack of credibility is the pinnacle of credibility.
What SPECIFICALLY am I being dishonest about?
The sworn affidavits stand as a reminder that you are a dishonest nutcase, so you HATE them, which is why you don't ever dare to read them.
I don't have the slightest hint of emotion toward affidavits.

Again, affidavits are what people BELIEVE they saw.

Do you have any affidavits that are of high quality? The person's story actually makes sense, hasn't been investigated and debunked, they aren't a known liar, convicted felon, etc? What is your top affidavit?

Last edited:
The 150 million who voted in the election disagree with your "assessment".
1) You don't get to speak for any supposed "150 million people".
2) Ballots are not people.
3) The truth is not a popularity contest.
So does Trump.
:lies:

Trump has consistently held the viewpoint that 2020 faulted due to election fraud. He even likes to joke that this November he is going to "win for a THIRD time".
So does Biden.
Biden doesn't know what he thinks anymore.
So do Trump supporters.
You don't get to speak for me nor any/all other Trump supporters.
So do Biden supporters.
You don't get to speak for any/all Biden supporters.

You can only speak for yourself.

1) You don't get to speak for any supposed "150 million people".
2) Ballots are not people.
3) The truth is not a popularity contest.

It's difficult for ANYONE to vote if there is no election.
No. I'm 100% certain I've heard Trump claim the 2020 election was stolen.

How can you steal an election that never occurred?

giphy.gif

Trump has consistently held the viewpoint that 2020 faulted due to election fraud. He even likes to joke that this November he is going to "win for a THIRD time".
Trump also baselessly claimed that 3 million illegal votes cost him the popular vote in 2016. Trump says a lot of incredibly stupid things... but how can he win for a 3rd time if he didn't believe he won a second time?

giphy.gif

Biden doesn't know what he thinks anymore.
Well, he gave a victory speech.... after winning the election in 2020. How do you give a victory speech for an election that didn't happen?

giphy.gif

You don't get to speak for me nor any/all other Trump supporters.
Again.... all I've heard from Trumpers is "stolen election, stolen election, stolen election!" for 3+ years. What are the referring to if the 2020 election didn't happen?

giphy.gif

You don't get to speak for any/all Biden supporters.

You can only speak for yourself.
:laugh: :laugh:

How many fraudulent ballots have been found in any state?
Why does it matter how many fraudulent ballots I found?

I've never said humans don't conspire.
You say it every time you use the term "conspiracy theorist." Every single time. You immediately dismiss all arguments that acknowledge that humans conspire. This is why you have no credibility and why you lose on every point.

Does the fact that humans sometimes conspire mean they always conspire?
Does the fact that sometimes humans do not conspire mean that they never conspire, and that all arguments that acknowledge that humans conspire should be summarily dismissed?

Say it with me: "It's a conthpirathy theowy, you conthpirathy acknowledger!"

I don't have the slightest hint of emotion toward affidavits.
Denial. You fear them and won't dare read them. You haven't gotten anything right about any affidavit. The people who are telling you what to post are lying to you. You have posted the stupidest crap about the affidavits that you would have instantly realized weren't true if you had actually read them.

Wait, were you expecting me to not read the affidavits and to just accept your disinformation as gospel truth?

Again, affidavits are what people BELIEVE they saw.
Again, sworn affidavits are eyewitness testimony, taken under oath.

Leftist disinformation, by contrast, is always exaggerated and dishonest, and only expressed under oath when the DoJ has granted immunity.

Do you have any affidavits that are of high quality?
Too many to list individually.

Do you have any sworn affidavits that support your position? Do you have any sworn affidavits that refute any of the sworn affidavits in question?

Dispersions do not refute any testimony.

Why does it matter how many fraudulent ballots I found?
Not you. Anyone, in any state. Fraudulent ballots are needed to have a stolen/voided election.

You say it every time you use the term "conspiracy theorist." Every single time. You immediately dismiss all arguments that acknowledge that humans conspire. This is why you have no credibility and why you lose on every point.

Does the fact that sometimes humans do not conspire mean that they never conspire, and that all arguments that acknowledge that humans conspire should be summarily dismissed?

Say it with me: "It's a conthpirathy theowy, you conthpirathy acknowledger!"
You know what is a conspiracy theorist. Stop trying to make an issue out of nothing.
Denial. You fear them and won't dare read them. You haven't gotten anything right about any affidavit. The people who are telling you what to post are lying to you. You have posted the stupidest crap about the affidavits that you would have instantly realized weren't true if you had actually read them.

Wait, were you expecting me to not read the affidavits and to just accept your disinformation as gospel truth?

Again, sworn affidavits are eyewitness testimony, taken under oath.

Leftist disinformation, by contrast, is always exaggerated and dishonest, and only expressed under oath when the DoJ has granted immunity.

Too many to list individually.

Do you have any sworn affidavits that support your position? Do you have any sworn affidavits that refute any of the sworn affidavits in question?

Dispersions do not refute any testimony.

You've provided no quality affidavits or people who provided affidavits. I stopped reading affidavits early on in the lie of the steal because the ones made public were clearly garbage. I'll gladly read any quality affidavit you have.

Last edited:
Back