REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

I'm sure it was. The problem is:
  1. There were no fake/bamboo ballots found
  2. There were some fraudulent votes found, as is the case in every election, but nothing close to an amount that would actually change the election outcome in one state much less multiple
  3. There is nothing proving a conspiracy in one state much less a nationwide conspiracy
  4. There's no evidence of tentacled creatures in the vaccine. Wait... wrong conspiracy theory
  5. There is no evidence of vote changing by anyone in the US..... or Venezuela
  6. There's no evidence of significant ballot harvesting. Even if there was, there's no legal reason to believe those votes would be nullified

RQAA. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

I've already shown some of it to you. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

Trivial fallacy. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

You can't just make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear, Dim.
Calling something a "fallacy" does not change the fact that you still have presented no evidence the allegations were true. They had no evidence to present in their lawsuits whicy is why they were dismissed--you can't sue someone with no evidence.

Fraudulent ballots are needed to have a stolen/voided election.
Incorrect. Any kind of shennanigans that alter the vote from what We the People decide is valid for voiding "results."

You know what is a conspiracy theorist.
Your slur about people who acknowledge that humans conspire.

You've provided no quality affidavits
That is a No True Scotsman fallacy and is summarily dismissed.

I stopped reading affidavits early on.
Booooolsch't. You've never read a single one.

You still have no credibility. You remain totally unconvincing.

There were no fake/bamboo ballots found
False. I showed you the affidavit revealing otherwise.

There were some fraudulent votes found, as is the case in every election, but nothing close to an amount that would actually change the election outcome in one state much less multiple
False. The election fraud occured where necessary in seven swing States, reversing the election of We the People.

There is nothing proving a conspiracy in one state much less a nationwide conspiracy
There are more than sufficient convincing affidavits showing the details of the election fraud in at least seven swing States.

There is no evidence of vote changing by anyone in the US..... or Venezuela
The evidence is overwhelming.

There's no evidence of significant ballot harvesting.

Even if there was, there's no legal reason to believe those votes would be nullified
Since there was, We the People have every right to expect our election to be returned.

Nope. The DNC is who depends on it. Conservatives had absolutely nothing to do with the stolen 2020 election.

Debunked. Fox's "admission" was arranged and complete financial reimbursement was coordinated with the DNC. Check Fox's financials.
Such a brilliant political analysis from the funny farm

They had no evidence to present in their lawsuits
They had overwhelming evidence.

whicy is why they were dismissed
Nope. The lawsuits were dismissed because the courts were rigged.

The biggest disappointment was the Supreme Court's failure to uphold their oaths to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, specifically the domestic ones. That the electoral votes did not come from the State legislature was never disputed (having come from the Secretary of State) and was an openly admitted violation of the Constitution. The Supreme Court should have declared all of those votes as unconstitutional, and that would have returned the election to We the People.

--you can't sue someone with no evidence.
The evidence was/is legion. Why do you think there's none?

False. I showed you the affidavit revealing otherwise.
An affidavit is not found fraudulent/fake ballots. If a significant number of fraudulent/fake ballots WERE found, it would be huge news.
False. The election fraud occured where necessary in seven swing States, reversing the election of We the People.
Since there were no fake/fraudulent ballots uncovered, what form did the alleged election fraud occur?
There are more than sufficient convincing affidavits showing the details of the election fraud in at least seven swing States.
I'm still waiting for an affidavit where a) the person giving the testimony isn't insane, a felon, mentally unstable, a drug addict or b) the person hasn't legally retracted their claim.

Let me know when you come up with that.

If your standards have been lowered to near zero, yes.
Since there was, We the People have every right to expect our election to be returned.

They had overwhelming evidence.

Nope. The lawsuits were dismissed because the courts were rigged.

The biggest disappointment was the Supreme Court's failure to uphold their oaths to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, specifically the domestic ones. That the electoral votes did not come from the State legislature was never disputed (having come from the Secretary of State) and was an openly admitted violation of the Constitution. The Supreme Court should have declared all of those votes as unconstitutional, and that would have returned the election to We the People.

The evidence was/is legion. Why do you think there's none?
"Nope. The lawsuits were dismissed because the courts were rigged."

Deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole we go.

Like I said with a sufficiently conspiratorial mind, you will never have to admit you're wrong.

An affidavit is not found fraudulent/fake ballots.
Did you just learn this?

If a significant number of fraudulent/fake ballots WERE found, it would be huge news.
Not a chance. Our MSM would ignore it completely.

Since there were no fake/fraudulent ballots uncovered,
There were many of which you are aware.

what form did the alleged election fraud occur?
The majority of the fraud occurred by vote counters running individual Biden ballots through machines multiple times. This does not involve fraudulent ballots, but does involve fraudulent activity and fraudulent votes. Your bogus requirement of fraudulent ballots is dismissed.

I'm still waiting for ...
You wait for nothing more than the next thing to deny.

Deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole we go. Like I said with a sufficiently conspiratorial mind, you will never have to admit you're wrong.
I'm the one with overwhelming eyewitness testimony, and you are the one with nothing but insults for those who disagree with you.

I'm sure it was. The problem is:
  1. There were no fake/bamboo ballots found
Pivot fallacy. I will call argument one.
  1. There were some fraudulent votes found,
I will call this argument two. Paradox. Irrational. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox.
  1. as is the case in every election, but nothing close to an amount that would actually change the election outcome in one state much less multiple
Argument from randU fallacy.
Making up numbers won't work.
  1. There is nothing proving a conspiracy in one state much less a nationwide conspiracy
The Democrat party is a nationwide conspiracy.
  1. There's no evidence of tentacled creatures in the vaccine. Wait... wrong conspiracy theory
  2. There is no evidence of vote changing by anyone in the US..... or Venezuela
Election fraud is not vote changing.
  1. There's no evidence of significant ballot harvesting.
Blatant lie.
  1. Even if there was, there's no legal reason to believe those votes would be nullified
Try English. It works better.

Calling something a "fallacy" does not change the fact that you still have presented no evidence the allegations were true.
I have, and they are YOUR fallacies. RQAA. Argument of the Stone fallacy.
They had no evidence to present in their lawsuits whicy is why they were dismissed--you can't sue someone with no evidence.
Evidence does not require a court to exist. You do not get to speak for every judge. Omniscience fallacy.

Did you just learn this?

Not a chance. Our MSM would ignore it completely.

There were many of which you are aware.

The majority of the fraud occurred by vote counters running individual Biden ballots through machines multiple times. This does not involve fraudulent ballots, but does involve fraudulent activity and fraudulent votes. Your bogus requirement of fraudulent ballots is dismissed.

You wait for nothing more than the next thing to deny.
"The majority of the fraud occurred by vote counters running individual Biden ballots through machines multiple times. "

Where did this happen and how many? It would be highly unlikely this could happen because one of the most basic checks made, by states that use paper ballots, is to compare the number of physical ballots to the number scanned/counted to ensure they match.

Pivot fallacy. I will call argument one.

I will call this argument two. Paradox. Irrational. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox.
I'm not arguing two sides. One side is the tin foil hat world of MAGA when people are printing fake ballots or importing bamboo ballots from China. The other, non-nutter butter side is the reality that people can vote more than once using legitimate ballots.
Argument from randU fallacy.
Making up numbers won't work.
There's actual voter fraud in every election. All one needs to do is be able to read to know this. That number has never been found to come close to the MAGA claims.
The Democrat party is a nationwide conspiracy.
I have no doubt you believe that.
Election fraud is not vote changing.
Again....just another glimpse into the nutter-butter-Trumper brain. Ask Sidney Powell about the urgency of finding vote changing.
Blatant lie.
Nope. All claims of mass ballot harvesting, especially by the co-liars True the Vote and Dinesh D'Souza have been debunked.
Try English. It works better.
It was English. Learn to read English better.

I'm the one with overwhelming eyewitness testimony, and you are the one with nothing but insults for those who disagree with you.
Right. I believe you've provided one affidavit. It was from a drug addicted, mentally unstable, violent, homicidal felon who sleeps in the woods.

Surely you have something.... anything....better than that, right?

Back