REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

There are not 150 million electoral college members. You don't get to speak for everyone. Omniscience fallacy.
I didn't say there were 150 million electoral college members, you dunce. How did 150 million people vote in an election that never happened?

Yah...I know, I know.... "RQAA". Which really means "I responded the way I wanted to so I could avoid actually responding".

Not you. Anyone, in any state. Fraudulent ballots are needed to have a stolen/voided election.
Wrong.
You know what is a conspiracy theorist.
The Democrat party is a conspiracy. It is no theory.
Stop trying to make an issue out of nothing.
A stolen election is an issue. People's judgement of that evidence is an issue for you.

Pulling the blanket over your head won't make the consequences of what Democrats have done go away.
You've provided no quality affidavits or people who provided affidavits.
Affidavits are not about 'quality'. Redefinition fallacy. You can't make the affidavits go away.
I stopped reading affidavits early on in the lie of the steal because the ones made public were clearly garbage. I'll gladly read any quality affidavit you have.
Argument of the Stone fallacy. Redefinition fallacy.

I didn't say there were 150 million electoral college members, you dunce.
Yes you did. Don't try to deny your own posts. You do it again this post.
How did 150 million people vote in an election that never happened?
There are not 150 million electoral college members.
Yah...I know, I know.... "RQAA". Which really means "I responded the way I wanted to so I could avoid actually responding".
Assumption of victory fallacy. Redefinition fallacy. RQAA
Stop asking the same questions over and over and over and over. They've been answered.

Right. Hence the obsession with the suitcase of magical Biden ballots.
The Democrat party is a conspiracy. It is no theory.

A stolen election is an issue. People's judgement of that evidence is an issue for you.
Totally agree. If an election was stolen, it would be a big issue. Let me know when it happens.
Pulling the blanket over your head won't make the consequences of what Democrats have done go away.
The only the Democrats have done is live rent-free in your, IBDaMann's and gfm's heads.
Affidavits are not about 'quality'. Redefinition fallacy. You can't make the affidavits go away.
Affidavits ARE about quality. Quality of content in the affidavit and quality of the person giving the information. For example, most reasonable people wouldn't put much value in the affidavit of a mentally disturbed, violent, drug addicted, homicidal, felon who sleeps in the woods behind his mom's house. But, Trump supporters will gladly accept anything they can get their minds around to keep them chasing the ghost of a stolen election.
I wouldn't want to make them go away. The public exposure of them is incredibly entertaining.

Argument of the Stone fallacy. Redefinition fallacy.

Semantics fallacy. Your word games won't work.
MY word games?

giphy.gif

It's difficult for ANYONE to vote if there is no election.
Exactly my point, and it's not just difficult, but actually impossible. It's IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to vote if there is no election.
No. I'm 100% certain I've heard Trump claim the 2020 election was stolen.
Right, ergo, no election was ever held in 2020.
How can you steal an election that never occurred?
The result of Demonkkkrats stealing what was supposed to be the 2020 election is that the 2020 election never actually occurred. Sure, this nation "went through the motions" of an election, but due to blatant and massive election fraud, the Demonkkkrats' chosen puppet was installed, and what was supposed to be the 2020 election never actually happened.
Trump also baselessly claimed that 3 million illegal votes cost him the popular vote in 2016.
:rofl2: ... "baselessly" ... :rofl2: ... And btw, what you call a "popular vote" is not how Presidents are elected, so it's completely irrelevant to any discussion about the election of Presidents.
Trump says a lot of incredibly stupid things...
Nah, that's you, good buddy.
but how can he win for a 3rd time if he didn't believe he won a second time?
:mindblown:
His "third time" comment is made in jest, as I said earlier. He makes that comment BECAUSE he believes he would've won the 2020 election had it actually been held.
Well, he gave a victory speech....
For what? No election was held in 2020.
after winning the election in 2020.
There was no election in 2020.
How do you give a victory speech for an election that didn't happen?
Right. See above.
Again.... all I've heard from Trumpers is "stolen election, stolen election, stolen election!" for 3+ years.
Yup, because it's "sort of important", don't'cha think?
What are the referring to if the 2020 election didn't happen?
The Demonkkkrat coup that actually occurred instead.

I didn't say there were 150 million electoral college members, you dunce.
Yes you did, you dunce, and you say it again below.
How did 150 million people vote in an election that never happened?
You just said it again. It is the electoral college members who vote for President (whenever an election for President is held). There are not 150 million electoral college members, so there weren't 150 million people voting in an election.
Yah...I know, I know.... "RQAA".
That's what happens whenever you ask the same stupid questions over and over and over and over and over again.
Which really means "I responded the way I wanted to so I could avoid actually responding".
Nope, it means "repetitive question already answered".

"By causing it to fault. RQAA."

What is "it"?
RQAA.
Oh, "it" is the election.
Nope. There was no election in 2020. What was SUPPOSED TO BE the 2020 election faulted due to Demonkkkrat election fraud. What ACTUALLY happened INSTEAD was an illegal installation of a Chief Puppet.
The one that you fools claim didn't happen because "tin foil".
Who ever said anything about "tin foil"?

RQAA.

Nope. There was no election in 2020. What was SUPPOSED TO BE the 2020 election faulted due to Demonkkkrat election fraud. What ACTUALLY happened INSTEAD was an illegal installation of a Chief Puppet.

"Nope. There was no election in 2020. What was SUPPOSED TO BE the 2020 election faulted due to Demonkkkrat election fraud."

Uh huh... and what specifically is the "fraud"?

Mantra 1d. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

RQAA. You can't make the evidence of election fraud just disappear, Void.
I'm waiting for you.... really anyone..... to make it appear. And I don't mean ghost chasing, lies, the blathering of crazy people and conspiracy theories. I mean actual evidence.

RQAA.

I don't think it's even easy to BUY tin foil. Aluminum is much cheaper and easier to obtain. I suppose you could find some tin foil if you search hard enough for it!

I generally don't use much of the stuff (except in pyro when properly prepared). I tend to favor the use of natural husks when cooking.
There ARE cases where aluminum foil is really the the best solution to some types of cooking.

Tin isn't even used much as a lining in cans anymore (the cans are steel or aluminum). Linings are usually plastic now. They perform better, especially over a wider range of product than is available by using tin as the liner.

Making the entire can out of tin is pretty rare these days (expensive!). It was last done in bulk during the War of Secession because steel was hard to obtain during that war.

Back