REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

"The majority of the fraud occurred by vote counters running individual Biden ballots through machines multiple times. "

Where did this happen and how many? It would be highly unlikely this could happen because one of the most basic checks made, by states that use paper ballots, is to compare the number of physical ballots to the number scanned/counted to ensure they match.
RQAA. Stop asking the same question over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. You are being mindless.

It sure is interesting that GB and America both ended up with UniParties that not just dont work for the people.....they are actively hostile to the people.

I'm not arguing two sides.
Blatant lie. Don't try to deny your own posts.
One side is the tin foil hat world of MAGA when people are printing fake ballots or importing bamboo ballots from China. The other, non-nutter butter side is the reality that people can vote more than once using legitimate ballots.
Semantics fallacy. That is NOT what you claimed. There is no tin foil. MAGA is not a person. Voting more than once is a fake ballot. You are still locked in paradox. Irrational. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox.
There's actual voter fraud in every election.
I'm not talking about voter fraud. I'm talking about election fraud. Strawman fallacy.
Ask Sidney Powell about the urgency of finding vote changing.
She wasn't talking about vote changing either. Word stuffing.
Nope. All claims of mass ballot harvesting, especially by the co-liars True the Vote and Dinesh D'Souza have been debunked.
Blatant lie.
It was English. Learn to read English better.
It was not English.

Mantras 1e, 7, 4c, 10j, 21b, 21d, 23b, 29, 30a, 31, 35a, 40e.

Right. I believe you've provided one affidavit. It was from a drug addicted, mentally unstable, violent, homicidal felon who sleeps in the woods.

Surely you have something.... anything....better than that, right?
Fiction. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

I have, and they are YOUR fallacies. RQAA. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

Evidence does not require a court to exist. You do not get to speak for every judge. Omniscience fallacy.
Evidence does not require a court to exist, but if you file a lawsuit you have to present evidence or the case gets dismissed. It is not my problem because Trump's attorneys don't know basic legal process.

"The majority of the fraud occurred by vote counters running individual Biden ballots through machines multiple times. "

Where did this happen and how many?
I'm glad you now feel motivated to read the sworn affidavits of eyewitnesses who can answer your question. Press on.

It would be highly unlikely this could happen
Subjunctive fallacy. You are treating something that happened as though it did not, without refuting it in any way. It's equal to your belief in Global Warming being based on your claim that the earth is somehow warmer than "it otherwise should be."

Until you refute the eyewitness testimony, the fraud is a 100% certainty ... because it happened in the past. If you don't understand probability, you should learn it before venturing into such discussions. Just remember, a fair coin flip has a 50% chance of coming up heads ... in the future, but the result of it coming up heads 30-seconds ago (in the past) is 100% certain. Learn the terminology.

because one of the most basic checks made, by states that use paper ballots, is to compare the number of physical ballots to the number scanned/counted to ensure they match.
We can dispense with the absurdly false premise that locations involved in the steal somehow performed any "checks" to catch what they were doing or somehow alerted the public to what they were doing.

... but if you file a lawsuit you have to present evidence or the case gets dismissed. It is not my problem because Trump's attorneys don't know basic legal process.
It is your problem, and my problem, and the problem of every single one of We the People when courts are rigged to facilitate a tyrannical government's stealing of our voices. You'll find that only the world's stupidest people support the tyrants of the world, which are all Marxists.

One side is the tin foil hat world of Make America Great Again when people are printing fake ballots or importing bamboo ballots from China.
How does that pertain to making America great again?

There's actual voter fraud in every election.
Am I supposed to conclude that it is therefore OK? There's murder in every society.

That number has never been found to come close to the Make America Great Again claims.
There is no number, and Make America Great Again has no claims, only the intention of making America great again. You're not making a lot of sense.

Again....just another glimpse into the nutter-butter-Trumper brain.
Explain this. You periodically descend into not making any sense. Please take a deep breath and explain your point. Let me rewrite what you just wrote with all dispersions and ad hominem removed:

ZenMode REWRITE said:
Again....just another glimpse into (void) ...
Any help would be appreciated.

Nope. All claims of mass ballot harvesting, especially by the co-liars True the Vote and Dinesh D'Souza have been debunked.
Please post those sworn affidavits.

It is your problem, and my problem, and the problem of every single one of We the People when courts are rigged to facilitate a tyrannical government's stealing of our voices. You'll find that only the world's stupidest people support the tyrants of the world, which are all Marxists.
More lies you believe with no evidence. Because Trump said the system was rigged does not mean it is true---especially when he presented no evidence just like he failed to prove Obama was born in Africa, Cruz's father was involved in the JFK assassination, that he won the popular vote in 2016 but illegals voted, that he won in 2020, etc. All lies with 0 evidence for any of them.

Were the courts rigged when they convicted Hunter, Menendez, Cuellar?

Omniscience fallacy - You should stop violating Into the Night 's mantras. You don't know that all tyrants are Marxists. You don't know that only the world's stupidest people support the tyrants. Or are you calling Trump stupid for supporting Putin and Kim Yung Un.

Right. I believe you've provided one affidavit.
Nope. I have provided zero sworn affidavits. Although I was an eyewitness, I was never deposed. However, you have access to thousands of sworn affidavits that have never been refuted by anyone, that you will never read but will nonetheless deny ... and, of course, that is not my fault.

Nope. I have provided zero sworn affidavits. Although I was an eyewitness, I was never deposed. However, you have access to thousands of sworn affidavits that have never been refuted by anyone, that you will never read but will nonetheless deny ... and, of course, that is not my fault.
There are not thousands of affidavits. The affidavits that have been examined in a court of law or investigated have not proven fraud. Instead, they showed the person giving the affidavit didn't understand the process so they made claims that were not supported by evidence.

Provide the affidavit you think proves fraud and hasn't been refuted.

More lies you believe with no evidence.
Does anyone need any evidence to believe that it is a problem when rigged courts silence the voices of We the People and usher in a tyrannical government?

@ Everyone on JPP - Is Flash correct? Should a rational adult demand "evidence" before believing that it is a problem for rigged courts to silence us and impose tyranny?

Because Trump said the system was rigged does not mean it is true
@ Everyone on JPP - If Flash says that something isn't rigged, does that make it true?

---especially when he presented no evidence
---especially considering that We the People have all the evidence we need to see the rigging and see the steal.

just like he failed to prove Obama was born in Africa
After all, Obama failed to meet his burden of proving that he was born in the US, which rendered him ineligible to be President.

There are not thousands of affidavits.
There are thousands, comprised of many eyewitnesses in many precincts in many districts in many cities in each of seven States, plus quite a few others.

The affidavits that have been examined in a court of law or investigated have not proven fraud ...
... in any rigged court. Nonetheless, each one resonates with We the People, and that's what matters.

Provide [an] affidavit you think proves fraud and hasn't been refuted.
Pay attention. I have been through two already with ZenMode.

Does anyone need any evidence to believe that it is a problem when rigged courts silence the voices of We the People and usher in a tyrannical government?

@ Everyone on JPP - Is Flash correct? Should a rational adult demand "evidence" before believing that it is a problem for rigged courts to silence us and impose tyranny?

@ Everyone on JPP - If Flash says that something isn't rigged, does that make it true?

---especially considering that We the People have all the evidence we need to see the rigging and see the steal.

After all, Obama failed to meet his burden of proving that he was born in the US, which rendered him ineligible to be President.
Obama had no burden of proving he was born in the U. S. although his Hawaiian birth certificate and birth record should be sufficient. It did not make him ineligible to be president because his mother was a U. S. citizen making Obama a natural born citizen.

Claiming there are rigged courts cannot be taken by any reasonable person as being true without evidence. Your evidence is Trump's lies.

You don't know that all tyrants are Marxists.
All the tyrannies that currently exist are Marxist. It's not my fault.

You don't know that only the world's stupidest people support the tyrants.
For all you know, I do, which is why you can't give me a single example of a smart, rational adult who demands the implementation of Venezuela.

Or are you calling Trump stupid for supporting Putin and Kim Yung Un.
I'm calling you stupid for claiming that Trump somehow supports either of them.

How does that pertain to making America great again?
MAGA is an adjective to describe those who buy into the conspiracy theories, lies, etc.
Am I supposed to conclude that it is therefore OK? There's murder in every society.
Nope.
There is no number, and Make America Great Again has no claims, only the intention of making America great again. You're not making a lot of sense.
MAGA has lots of claims. As it pertains to the 2020 election, most of the claims are bat shit crazy.
Explain this. You periodically descend into not making any sense. Please take a deep breath and explain your point. Let me rewrite what you just wrote with all dispersions and ad hominem removed:

Any help would be appreciated.

Please post those sworn affidavits.
Nope. You have no interest in anything but confirmation bias and sticking to your beliefs. Again, you have loaded the dice such that, no matter what is presented, you get the result you want. Now, basic checks and balances (matching total ballots to total scanned) is out the window because "everyone" is in on it. #TinFoil. You turn a blind eye to all logic and reason and are laser focused on the one thing that can't be easily disputed - affidavits, even though the couple you've mentioned are beyond flawed.

You will only believe what you want to believe because you are too committed to believe anything different.

MAGA is an adjective to describe those who buy into the conspiracy theories, lies, etc.
Nope. It's an acronym for Make America Great Again.

By the way, what is a "conspiracy theory"?

Nope. MAGA has lots of claims.
Nope. That smell indicates the freshness of the shit you pulled out of your ass. MAGA is an acronym.

Again, you have loaded the dice such
?

[your repetitions of denial omitted]
We've been over this.

You will only believe what you want to believe because you are too committed to believe anything different.
We've been over this as well. Your inability to present a convincing argument is not my fault.

Evidence does not require a court to exist, but if you file a lawsuit you have to present evidence or the case gets dismissed. It is not my problem because Trump's attorneys don't know basic legal process.
What lawsuits, Dim? Don't try to act like a lawyer. You aren't one any more than Jarod is. You don't even qualify as a receptionist in a law office.

Back