REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

More lies you believe with no evidence.
You can't make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear, Dim.
Because Trump said the system was rigged does not mean it is true
Irrelevance fallacy.
---especially when he presented no evidence
Irrelevance fallacy.
just like he failed to prove Obama was born in Africa,
It is unknown where Obama was born, considering the 'birth records' appear to be forged.
Cruz's father was involved in the JFK assassination, that he won the popular vote in 2016 but illegals voted, that he won in 2020, etc. All lies with 0 evidence for any of them.
Argument of the Stone fallacy.
Were the courts rigged when they convicted Hunter, Menendez, Cuellar?
Yes.

You can't make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear, Dim.

Irrelevance fallacy.

Irrelevance fallacy.

It is unknown where Obama was born, considering the 'birth records' appear to be forged.

Argument of the Stone fallacy.

Yes.
"It is unknown where Obama was born, considering the 'birth records' appear to be forged."

Oh, I'm sure. What is your background that makes you an expert in birth records, specifically Hawaii's birth records?

Last edited:
Nope. It's an acronym for Make America Great Again.

By the way, what is a "conspiracy theory"?

Nope. That smell indicates the freshness of the shit you pulled out of your ass. MAGA is an acronym.

?

We've been over this.
"We've been over this as well. Your inability to present a convincing argument is not my fault."

There is no way to convince you. You have rigged the game so that everything I present is written off by, again, going one more step down the rabbit hole. The most recent example is the fact that one of the most basic audit steps is matching paper ballots to ballots scanned. That should matter, but it doesn't because you always have the next conspiracy theory to negate that reality.

As long as your mind is closed to anything that opposes what you WANT to believe, you will continue to believe conspiracy theories.

Voting more than once is a fake ballot. You are still locked in paradox. Irrational. You cannot argue both sides of a paradox.
Nope. In the MAGA world, there was a belief in actual fake, China-printed ballots that were exported to the US. Checking for those was party of the "audit of insanity" in AZ. If a person bites in two states, both ballots are perfectly legitimate, but the act of casting one is illegal.
I'm not talking about voter fraud. I'm talking about election fraud. Strawman fallacy.
You pull from your ass whatever sounds good in the moment.
She wasn't talking about vote changing either. Word stuffing.
Sigh......

How Sidney Powell inaccurately cited Venezuela’s elections as evidence of U.S. fraud.
Ms. Powell, a lawyer for President Trump, made the comments to promote viral conspiracy theories about vote switching.

"It is unknown where Obama was born, considering the 'birth records' appear to be forged."

Oh, I'm sure. What is your background that makes you an expert in birth records, specifically Hawaii's birth records?
It is only unknown to you. It is established in Hawaii. Besides, it doesn't matter since Obama's mother was an American citizen making her son a natural born citien. So, where he was born is an "irrelevant fallacy."

Don't need to be an 'expert'. I've seen photos of the 'birth certificates'.
False authority fallacy. 'Expert' worship.

"We've been over this as well. Your inability to present a convincing argument is not my fault."

There is no way to convince you. You have rigged the game so that everything I present is written off by, again, going one more step down the rabbit hole. The most recent example is the fact that one of the most basic audit steps is matching paper ballots to ballots scanned. That should matter, but it doesn't because you always have the next conspiracy theory to negate that reality.

As long as your mind is closed to anything that opposes what you WANT to believe, you will continue to believe conspiracy theories.
You are describing yourself again. You can't blame your problems on anybody else, Void.

Nope. In the MAGA world, there was a belief in actual fake, China-printed ballots that were exported to the US. Checking for those was party of the "audit of insanity" in AZ. If a person bites in two states, both ballots are perfectly legitimate, but the act of casting one is illegal.
You are making shit up again. MAGA isn't a world.
You pull from your ass whatever sounds good in the moment.
You are describing yourself again.
Sigh......

How Sidney Powell inaccurately cited Venezuela’s elections as evidence of U.S. fraud.
Ms. Powell, a lawyer for President Trump, made the comments to promote viral conspiracy theories about vote switching.
The Democrat party is a conspiracy. It is no theory.

Don't need to be an 'expert'. I've seen photos of the 'birth certificates'.
False authority fallacy. 'Expert' worship.
You seen photos of the birth certificate? How many birth certificates do you think you have seen in your life from any state, much less Hawaii, to know that Obama's is fake?

FYI, this has nothing to do with experts worship. This has to do with you proving that you have any kind of knowledge that qualifies you to determine a fake from real birth certificate from a specific state.

You are making shit up again. MAGA isn't a world.

You are describing yourself again.

The Democrat party is a conspiracy. It is no theory.
In summary...

I point out the fact that Sydney Powell went full retard with her Venezuela vote changing claims. You said it wasn't true. I prove that it was. You ran for the hills with your usual deflection tactics.

Better luck next time.

You seen photos of the birth certificate?
RQAA
How many birth certificates do you think you have seen in your life from any state, much less Hawaii, to know that Obama's is fake?
RQAA
FYI, this has nothing to do with experts worship.
Yes it does. Don't try to deny your own posts.
This has to do with you proving that you have any kind of knowledge that qualifies you to determine a fake from real birth certificate from a specific state.
I don't have to prove anything. The document appears to be forged. What does this have to do with election fraud by Democrats?

In summary...

I point out the fact that Sydney Powell went full retard with her Venezuela vote changing claims. You said it wasn't true. I prove that it was. You ran for the hills with your usual deflection tactics.

Better luck next time.
You didn't prove anything. Attempted proof by Holy Link. A Holy Link to the New York Times is not a proof. Assumption of victory fallacy.

RQAA

RQAA

Yes it does. Don't try to deny your own posts.

I don't have to prove anything. The document appears to be forged. What does this have to do with election fraud by Democrats?
Right. You have no knowledge or expertise that makes you able to distinguish between a fake and non-fake birth certificate.

Thanks for confirming what I already knew to be true.

Back