REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

Trump didn't fire her.
As I mentioned earlier, he did fire her, but I'll expound...

On Nov 14, 2020 Trump Tweeted:

"I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!" Link

Then he fired her:

Trump campaign cuts Sidney Powell from president’s legal team

Then he lied about it on Truth Social:

"Despite the Fake News reports to the contrary, and without even reaching out to ask the Trump Campaign, MS. POWELL WAS NOT MY ATTORNEY, AND NEVER WAS...."
Typical "Trump".

As I mentioned earlier, he did fire her, but I'll expound...

On Nov 14, 2020 Trump Tweeted:

"I look forward to Mayor Giuliani spearheading the legal effort to defend OUR RIGHT to FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS! Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team, added to our other wonderful lawyers and representatives!" Link

Then he fired her:

Trump campaign cuts Sidney Powell from president’s legal team

Then he lied about it on Truth Social:

"Despite the Fake News reports to the contrary, and without even reaching out to ask the Trump Campaign, MS. POWELL WAS NOT MY ATTORNEY, AND NEVER WAS...."
Typical "Trump".
False authority fallacy. You cannot use Fake News as a proof. Holy Links are not a proof.

There is no sock, Dim.
YOU claimed a birth announcement is a birth certificate. Don't try to deny your own post.
Where is your evidence the birth certificate was forged? You have yet to answer a question with factual information. You just tell a lie and then pretend you gave the answer. You are not fooling anybody.

Where is your evidence the birth certificate was forged? You have yet to answer a question with factual information. You just tell a lie and then pretend you gave the answer. You are not fooling anybody.
He just "knows" because, you know, it looks fake to him. I'm betting he's seen at least zero Hawaii birth certificates to use as a point of comparison.

Back