REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

Argument of the Stone fallacy.
I used to live in Hawaii, Void.
That means absolutely nothing. I've lived in multiple states and, if not for the fact that I have kids, I would have never seen another birth certificate beyond mine.

Stop playing dumb.

Assumption of victory fallacy.
Correct. When you can't respond in defense of your position I take that as you conceding.... because you are conceding. All of your this fallacy and that fallacy is just you jerking off to make yourself feel better.

Last edited:
Fraudulent ballots are needed to have a stolen/voided election.
Incorrect. Any kind of shennanigans that alter the vote from what We the People decide is valid for voiding "results."
IBDaMann is right.

Example: 2022 (s)elections in Arizona, when there was a widespread "malfunction" of voting machines in Maricopa County, all on (s)election day, when it was known that conservatives were mostly turning out to vote right on (s)election day (and it was known that most liberals voted early).

That didn't require fraudulent ballots at all. That just required knowing that most conservatives planned to vote on (s)election day and to make it VERY difficult for conservatives to vote on (s)election day [machines down, long lines, people have to be at work, etc].

IBDaMann is right.

Example: 2022 (s)elections in Arizona, when there was a widespread "malfunction" of voting machines in Maricopa County, all on (s)election day, when it was known that conservatives were mostly turning out to vote right on (s)election day (and it was known that most liberals voted early).

That didn't require fraudulent ballots at all. That just required knowing that most conservatives planned to vote on (s)election day and to make it VERY difficult for conservatives to vote on (s)election day [machines down, long lines, people have to be at work, etc].
Nothing was widespread. 9100 ballots were impacted in a small number of polling locations. It also wasn't malfunctioning voting machines/tabulators. It was a small number of malfunctioning printers.

The irony? AZ changed the thickness of their paper to appease the conspiracy theorists and some of the printers weren't able to handle the new paper.

Nothing was widespread. 9100 ballots were impacted in a small number of polling locations. It also wasn't malfunctioning voting machines/tabulators. It was a small number of malfunctioning printers.

The irony? AZ changed the thickness of their paper to appease the conspiracy theorists and some of the printers weren't able to handle the new paper.
:lies:

Fact of the matter is that conservative voters were disenfranchised in a manner that faulted the 2022 Arizona midterm BEFORE any consideration of fraudulent ballots.

:lies:

Fact of the matter is that conservative voters were disenfranchised in a manner that faulted the 2022 Arizona midterm BEFORE any consideration of fraudulent ballots.
1. I'm not lying. You have Google. Use it. Educate yourself.

2. YOU set the criteria of what was required to void an election based on state law. It was "widespread" and "tabulators", not "a handful" and "printers".

Last edited:
Sock, you mean like repeating misapplied fallacies, RQAA, and claims of forged birth certificates you never saw?
I have no socks, Dim. I do not need them. The fallacies are YOURS. You cannot blame them on me.
You keep asking the same questions over and over and over and over and over, even though I've already answered them. That's the RQAA, which is YOUR problem. I did see the 'certificate'. Saying I didn't is ridiculous.

You cannot blame YOUR problems on me or anybody else, Dim.

Argument from randU fallacy. Making up numbers and using them as data won't work.
The machines were malfunctioning.

The Democrat party is a conspiracy. It is no theory.

1. I'm not lying.
Blatant lie.
You have Google. Use it. Educate yourself.
Google is not God. Void reference fallacy.
2. YOU set the criteria of what was required to void an election based on state law.
The election was NOT based on State law. That election faulted because of it.
It was "widespread" and "tabulators", not "a handful" and "printers".
Argument from randU fallacy. Irrelevance fallacy.

Back