REDUX: How Election Fraud Is Conducted By The Democrat/RINO (Uni)Party

I have no socks, Dim. I do not need them. The fallacies are YOURS. You cannot blame them on me.
You keep asking the same questions over and over and over and over and over, even though I've already answered them. That's the RQAA, which is YOUR problem. I did see the 'certificate'. Saying I didn't is ridiculous.

You cannot blame YOUR problems on me or anybody else, Dim.
We both know you never answered any questions. Simply declaring RQAA is not an answer but proof you know nothing about the issue.

Blatant lie.

Google is not God. Void reference fallacy.

The election was NOT based on State law. That election faulted because of it.

Argument from randU fallacy. Irrelevance fallacy.
"Argument from randU fallacy. Irrelevance fallacy."
Once again proving how ignorant you are.

You cannot erase your fallacies that way! :laugh:
There are no fallacies. I know what fallacies are, and I've lived in multiple states where fallacies exist, so I am the expert on what is/isn't a fallacies.

There are no fallacies in my beliefs and claims.

I have to say, I really like your way of approaching topics. I just keep saying something is true, because I say it is, and it becomes true!

There are no fallacies.
Blatant lie.
I know what fallacies are,
You deny logic.
and I've lived in multiple states where fallacies exist, so I am the expert on what is/isn't a fallacies.
'Expert' worship.
There are no fallacies in my beliefs and claims.
Denial of logic.
I have to say, I really like your way of approaching topics. I just keep saying something is true, because I say it is, and it becomes true!
You cannot make the evidence of election frauch by Democrats just disappear, Void.

Blatant lie.

You deny logic.

'Expert' worship.

Denial of logic.

You cannot make the evidence of election frauch by Democrats just disappear, Void.
There is no evidence of a stolen election. Multiple states have done audits. One state, claimed to be among the stolen, did a full forensic audit and found no counterfeit ballots.

There is no evidence of a stolen election.
I've already shown some of it to you. Argument of the Stone fallacy.
Multiple states have done audits.
Irrelevance fallacy. Attempted negative proof fallacy.
One state, claimed to be among the stolen, did a full forensic audit and found no counterfeit ballots.
Attempted negative proof fallacy. You cannot destroy the evidence of election fraud by Democrats by quoting audits. Recounting the same counterfeit ballots means nothing. It is not possible to determine which ballots are fake anymore.

One guess which company had the contract?

Voting machine contract under scrutiny following discrepancies in Puerto Rico’s primaries

"The problem stemmed from a software issue that caused machines supplied by Dominion Voting Systems to incorrectly calculate vote totals, said Jessika Padilla Rivera, the commission’s interim president.

While no one is contesting the results from the June 2 primary that correctly identify the winners, machine-reported vote counts were lower than the paper ones in some cases, and some machines reversed certain totals or reported zero votes for some candidates."

Voting machine contract under scrutiny following discrepancies in Puerto Rico’s primaries

"The problem stemmed from a software issue that caused machines supplied by Dominion Voting Systems to incorrectly calculate vote totals, said Jessika Padilla Rivera, the commission’s interim president.

While no one is contesting the results from the June 2 primary that correctly identify the winners, machine-reported vote counts were lower than the paper ones in some cases, and some machines reversed certain totals or reported zero votes for some candidates."
It couldn't be Dominion, could it?

How did I know.......

I get a kick out of your bizarre belief that only hardened, dishonest Marxists work on elections.

There were too many witnesses to the rampant abandonment of the aforementioned safeguards. Mountainous are the piles of sworn affidavits to this effect.

You have to do your research. The methods were provided as evidence, along with the affidavit, in the trial.

Not in the affidavit, no. You have to find all that in the supporting documentation when you do your independent research.

Math is conclusive if you're using the correct data.

Distractor. Do Cyber Ninjas have a sworn affidavit you wish to discuss?
"Mountainous are the piles of sworn affidavits to this effect."

With the SCOTUS ruling on Trump's immunity, I came across some info about 2020 election affidavits. When you say "mountainous", what do you mean? According to Trump's press secretary, it was 234 pages... not 234 affidavits. TOTAL pages.

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said the Trump campaign has evidence proving voting improprieties in the 2020 election.

McEnany held up what she said were 234 pages of sworn affidavits alleging voting irregularities that could sway the presidential election in President Trump’s favor Tuesday on Hannity.
Link

One of the affidavits I was reminded of is the story about the woman who claimed her dead son voted in 2016 and 2020. The problem is.... he didn't:

Dead ‘voter’ cited in Trump lawsuit never cast ballot, Michigan records show​

Rather than a dead voter, though, it appears to be a case of mistaken identity caused by confusion over "common names," said Tracy Wimmer, a spokesperson for Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's office.

The voter registration for a Mark D. Chase, who was listed as living at the same Warren address as his mother, was cancelled in 2016, according to state records, which show he last voted in 2014 and was born in 1978.

That birthday aligns with an online obituary for Chase, who died in July 2016.

There are two other Mark D. Chase listings in the state's Qualified Voter File. Both were born in different years than Anita Chase's son and live in different parts of the state: There is a Mark D. Chase is Ottawa County who is an active voter, and a Mark D. Chase in Barry County who has no recent voting history, Wimmer said.

Bridge was not immediately able to contact Anita Chase. In her affidavit, Chase said her son would be 42 years old if he were alive. A recent copy of the Qualified Voter File reviewed by Bridge did not include any listings for a Mark D. Chase born in 1978.

Last edited:
With the SCOTUS ruling on Trump's immunity, I came across some info about 2020 election affidavits.
Nope. You did not come across any information about any affidavits.

According to Trump's press secretary, it was 234 pages... not 234 affidavits. TOTAL pages.
Before you waste my time, what is the "it" to which you refer? Are you perhaps referring to a 234-page document of selected exerpts from selected affidavits that were relevant to a specific court case?

If so, the answer is that it is just a 234-page document of selected exerpts from selected affidavits that were relevant to a specific court case

Nope. You did not come across any information about any affidavits.
I did. I was looking up one thing, which lead to something else, that then reminded me of something else. You don't get to create reality.
Before you waste my time, what is the "it" to which you refer? Are you perhaps referring to a 234-page document of selected exerpts from selected affidavits that were relevant to a specific court case?

If so, the answer is that it is just a 234-page document of selected exerpts from selected affidavits that were relevant to a specific court case

The total pages of affidavits is 234.

Last edited:
Back