Refugee status requested

Not today. You original intent morons love that original intent until you don't. Isn't that convenient?

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Because freedom and liberty aren’t just words and respecting them requires tolerating protected ideas and beliefs you do not share or agree with.

Another brain dead liberal who stupidly believes the Constitution protects you from things and ideas liberals don't like to hear or agree with. Dunce.

No, I did make thousands, that company is where I learned CNC machines. I made a variety of parts for medical equipment in the 9+ years I worked there, medical equipment parts were that company's specialty.
After I left there is when I started making one-off and repair parts because I really didn't like production work all that much, it became too boring. Now, I only occasionally make prototypes, and if they need mass-produced, they are made on CNC's. Everything else our other machinists make, although I also make custom tooling (specific width grooving tools, threading tools, boring bars, etc.) for them.

Isn't 3D laser sintering starting to make inroads into that market?

Back