Refugee status requested

Moot point, the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms is not contingent upon being part of a well regulated militia.

Absolutely. One cannot be in a militia without being armed.
That said, my statement was to counter his "militia" argument when it comes.

Please show me where, in the constitution. No offense, but I couldn't care less what poitifact has to say.

Do not let the fact that the term "illegal immigrants" does not appear in the document lead you to believe that the U.S. Constitution's rights and freedoms do not apply to them.
Often described as a "living document," the Constitution has repeatedly been interpreted by the U.S. Supreme Court, federal appeals courts and Congress in order to address the ever-changing needs and demands of the people. While many argue that "We the People of the United States," refers only to legal citizens, the Supreme Court has consistently disagreed.

https://www.thoughtco.com/do-illegal-immigrants-have-constitutional-rights-3321849

Do not let the fact that the term "illegal immigrants" does not appear in the document lead you to believe that the U.S. Constitution's rights and freedoms do not apply to them.
Often described as a "living document," the Constitution has repeatedly been interpreted by the U.S. Supreme Court, federal appeals courts and Congress in order to address the ever-changing needs and demands of the people. While many argue that "We the People of the United States," refers only to legal citizens, the Supreme Court has consistently disagreed.

https://www.thoughtco.com/do-illegal-immigrants-have-constitutional-rights-3321849

It's only described as a "living document" by leftist usurpers. Try reading the writings of the founding fathers, that shows their intent. Look, its fine if you want to have open borders, just don't pretend it's constitutional. Be honest.

It's only described as a "living document" by leftist usurpers. Try reading the writings of the founding fathers, that shows their intent. Look, its fine if you want to have open borders, just don't pretend it's constitutional. Be honest.
That was not the discussion, you incorrectly stated that illegal aliens have no rights and that is incorrect, whether you agree with it or not, illegal aliens have rights.

That was not the discussion, you incorrectly stated that illegal aliens have no rights and that is incorrect, whether you agree with it or not, illegal aliens have rights.

No i didn't, I said they have no constitutional rights. But I should have more accurately stated, they have no constitutional protections. All human beings have human rights, by virtue of them being, well, human. Lol.

No i didn't, I said they have no constitutional rights. But I should have more accurately stated, they have no constitutional protections. All human beings have human rights, by virtue of them being, well, human. Lol.

She's a well-known liar. No surprise that she misrepresented what you said.

lol “Is Vietnam "in America"? Was the Vietnam war an "emergency in America"?" Still a couple of the top stupid fuck questions in forum history. Thanks!

Why did you say that Puerto Rico sent "Americans" to "Vietnam" when you were asked what Puerto Rico sent to "contribute to an emergency in the USA"?

I'll understand if you can't explain.

Loser.

:rofl2:

Quiz. Q. "Where is Vietnam?" GBA: "In America?" Priceless!

That's not what was said, and I can prove it, DEMOCRAT.

Why did you say that Puerto Rico sent "Americans" to "Vietnam" when you were asked what Puerto Rico sent to "contribute to an emergency in the USA"?

I'll understand if you still can't explain.

Loser.

That's not what was said, and I can prove it, DEMOCRAT.

I'll understand if you still can't explain.

Loser.

Dance to my tune, Mosquito! Dance!

Back