Refugee status requested

Dear idiot; rather than using OPINION pieces, why not just pull up the Federal Government budget reports that have every year posted and the revenues for that year. You will see that after every tax reduction, there was a corresponding increase in revenues. What you will also see is that SPENDING grew at a HIGHER rate than the revenues coming in.

Only brain dead lying leftist morons think that we have a REVENUE problem in this country. It is equally stupid and moronic to presume that the Government is more entitled to our wages than we are....OR....that corporations pay taxes.

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/statistics/federal-receipt-and-outlay-summary

You are right, TD.

Yes, liberals really are that stupid and dishonest.

That's why they don't use real data when they argue for the higher taxes that they moronically assume that others will have to pay. :palm:

I surely won't take credit for another's expertise. Just glad to know my minuscule part didn't fail, that's good enough for me.

That wasn't a slur on your part. But the part you made only went in one machine. unless you built thousands of them. I do thank you for your expertise.

That wasn't a slur on your part. But the part you made only went in one machine. unless you built thousands of them. I do thank you for your expertise.

No, I did make thousands, that company is where I learned CNC machines. I made a variety of parts for medical equipment in the 9+ years I worked there, medical equipment parts were that company's specialty.
After I left there is when I started making one-off and repair parts because I really didn't like production work all that much, it became too boring. Now, I only occasionally make prototypes, and if they need mass-produced, they are made on CNC's. Everything else our other machinists make, although I also make custom tooling (specific width grooving tools, threading tools, boring bars, etc.) for them.

No, I did make thousands, that company is where I learned CNC machines. I made a variety of parts for medical equipment in the 9+ years I worked there, medical equipment parts were that company's specialty.
After I left there is when I started making one-off and repair parts because I really didn't like production work all that much, it became too boring. Now, I only occasionally make prototypes, and if they need mass-produced, they are made on CNC's. Everything else our other machinists make, although I also make custom tooling (specific width grooving tools, threading tools, boring bars, etc.) for them.

Neat. I can empathize with you I did production work for a few months and realized it wasn't for me. The only difference between you and I. You stuck with machinist work and I joined the AF.

Hey all, new here, but longtime online forum participant. Things were getting reeeely stoopid at another forum I've been hanging out at for a couple of years. Markedly more so since Trump was elected. So, I'm looking for a new place to wear my welcome out at.
:fogey:

I consider myself a constitutional conservative. Officially dipping my toe in. :D

Woah, as I scroll down for a preview, it looks like you can ban people from your own threads. Is that right? Hmm, interesting idea.
Constitutional conservatives love the constitution until court decisions dont go their way.

Constitutional conservatives love the constitution until court decisions dont go their way.

Maybe that's because we believe what the constitution says, not what "feels good" or is "popular" at any particular time. The constitution is the law of our land period.

Maybe that's because we believe what the constitution says, not what "feels good" or is "popular" at any particular time. The constitution is the law of our land period.

If that was really the crse you would support everyone's first amendment rights, you would support court decisions even though you may not fully agree, and of course you would support the American Civil Liberties Union.

If that was really the crse you would support everyone's first amendment rights, you would support court decisions even though you may not fully agree, and of course you would support the American Civil Liberties Union.

We do, its you and your ilk who don't. It's you people who shout people down on college campuses.

And why would any thinking American support the ACLU, who gives aid and comfort to our enemies?

We do, its you and your ilk who don't. It's you people who shout people down on college campuses.

And why would any thinking American support the ACLU, who gives aid and comfort to our enemies?

Thats exactly what I mean shitface, the ACLU will defend anyones constitutional rights. But garbage like you wont accept that, so just fuck off.

I'm a life member of the NRA, my local gun club, the North American Hunting Club...
and they're all "regulated," aren't they?

Moot point, the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms is not contingent upon being part of a well regulated militia.

Back