Relativity (Opened to Everyone)

Diesel is problematic for the emissions of particulates.
What particulates? Diesel is an engine. A very efficient one too. I don't see any particulates when I run my tractor (it's diesel). What particulate are you imagining exist simply because there is a diesel engine?
I drive a Chevy Bolt which I charge on my solar at home.
Hope you're happy with the piece of shit. Charging it strictly from solar power on your roof will take several days.
Range of 300miles on a full charge, takes care of about 99.9% of my driving needs.
The range of a Chevy Bolt is 250 miles (source: General Motors). Since you 'top off' the car using solar power, you don't drive the car much.
Some of us actually understand the science of climate change and carbon in particular.
There is no 'science of climate change'. Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with climate to change.
You don't understand carbon or any other chemistry.

I don't think there is a reputable physicist alive who would call wave-particle duality 'classical physics'
Argument of ignorance fallacy.

Wave particle duality is classical physics. It was discovered by JJ Thompson (the inventor of the cathode ray tube, and extraordinarily clumsy. He broke more tubes than just about anyone!).
The unfortunate use that tube was put to is what dumbed you down to where you think you can identify a 'reputable physicist', or that such is actually science.

giphy.gif

I'll tell you what ... you start a thread on that and make a mistake. I'll correct it. I promise. Just don't ban anyone.

98dc338c52b1efb0166f94f7d6c5dea5.jpg

This certainly is an evasive reply, and maybe you need to correct yourself before you can correct others, and also I have never banned you.​

Last edited:
No such thing as a 'greenhouse gas'. No gas or vapor can magickally warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics.

Everything absorbs IR radiation. Even you.

And where is that energy coming from, genius?

There are no 'should be's in science. The Stefan-Boltzmann law does not calculate temperature. The emissivity of Earth is unknown. You cannot measure it. You cannot measure the temperature of Earth either.

TANSTAAFL. You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics again.

'Natural FLUXES'???? Buzzword fallacy. Truly hilarious!

Carbon is not carbon dioxide. There is no such thing as 'sequestered carbon' or sequestered carbon dioxide'. Obviously you want to simply ignore the carbon cycle.

No label or tag, dude.

This is the base isotope of carbon. See the periodic table of the elements.

Plants don't 'fractionate' carbon. Carbon is an atom.

It is not possible to measure global concentration of CO2 or the global concentration of various isotopes of CO2.

Argument from randU fallacy. You are making up numbers and using them as 'data'.

Fossils aren't used as fuel. Fossils don't combust.

None. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. You are ignoring statistical mathematics again.

Science does not use proxies. Measurements must be direct. Proxies are made up data. Random numbers are not data.

You have no data. All you have is random numbers. Base rate fallacy.

There are no 'forcings'. Buzzword fallacy.

No science here. Science does not make up random numbers and use them as data.

I already know what the Church of Global Warming teaches. You are lost in that religion and scientifically and mathematically illiterate.

You deny and discard the 1st law of thermodynamics. You cannot create energy out of nothing. No gas or vapor can magickally override this law.
You deny and discard the 2nd law of thermodynamics. You cannot trap heat or thermal energy. You cannot heat a warmer surface using a colder gas.
You deny and discard the Stefan-Boltzmann law. This law does NOT calculate temperature.
You deny and discard Planck's law. You cannot trap light.

EVERYTHING absorbs infrared light. No magick gas or vapor has anything unique about this.
EVERYTHING converts thermal energy into light. No magick gas or vapor has anything unique about this either.

You cannot create energy out of nothing.

If you want me to respond to any of your insipid points please repost them under a different user name. You really need to get back to rewiring that house.

Nitrogen absorbs infrared light.
So does CO2.
So does water.
So does methane.
So does oxygen.
So does any chemical.

There is no magick bond structure that absorbs IR. EVERYTHING absorbs IR.

Even you.

Infrared light emitted from the surface of the Earth COOLS the surface of the Earth. You seem to forget that.

You cannot heat the surface of the Earth with an even colder gas. You cannot make heat flow backwards. You are ignoring the 2nd law of thermodynamics again.

Yeah, you are DEFINITELY just an electrician. Never had a science class apart from "Basic Electronics" probably in shop class.

It's actually pretty funny to watch you screech because you are often SO WRONG it's hilarious!

Wrong.

It was proposed by DeBroglie. Thompson discovered the electron's existence, not wave particle duality.

You are simply wrong.

Nope. Thompson demonstrated the effect, not DeBroglie. DeBroglie thought everything was a wave and not a particle. Ben Franklin was the first to refer to a single charge (an electron). Obviously, you copied from Wikipedia again, which is wrong.

Last edited:
What do you suspect? Carbon particles.
Why would carbon particles come from a diesel engine? Carbon is a fuel.
$32k. About the same price as most new cars. Nothing too high.
Most new cars do not cost $32k.
I could buy 2 brand new gasoline cars for that.
LOL. Wrong. But you wouldn't understand it.
He understands your wacky 'climate change' religion just about as well as I do. You simply choose to ignore the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law. You have also ignored Planck's law.
You ignore and try to change the history of theories of science (a rather fascinating study!). All you do is cut and paste from lame websites as if they were a Holy Oracle.

You are mindless. You cannot present your own argument. Cut and pasting the way you do is not your own argument. You are just mindlessly copying.

So you can't support your claim.

Figured as much. LOL.

I can, but I'm not going to waste time with you on that topic here. You have already demonstrated that you know nothing about light or the electron or about the history of any theory of science.

I will concentrate on your inability to accept thermodynamics or theories of science about light; or your inability to handle statistical mathematics.
Your religion has made you illiterate. You think you know science, but deny it. You think you know mathematics, but you deny it.

You cannot prevent the absorption of infrared light by anything. No magick gas or vapor can do this as you claim it can. According to you, the Sun cannot even heat the Earth.

You cannot create energy out of nothing. No magick gas or vapor can do this as you claim it can.
You cannot trap heat or thermal energy. You cannot heat a warmer object with a colder one. No magick gas or vapor can do this as you claim it can.
You cannot trap light. You cannot calculate temperature using the Stefan-Boltzmann law. No magick gas or vapor allows you to do this.
You cannot measure the temperature of the Earth. No unbiased raw data is available. The margin of error is too high. There are not enough thermometers.
You cannot measure the emissivity of the Earth. No unbiased raw data is available. The margin of error is too high. There are not enough thermometers.

Last edited:
I can, but I'm not going to waste time with you on that topic here. I will concentrate on your inability to accept thermodynamics or theories of science about light; or your inability to handle statistical mathematics.
Your religion has made you illiterate. You think you know science, but deny it. You think you know mathematics, but you deny it.

I knew you couldn't.

I guess my quesiton is: why do you say things like that that you can't support? Is that how you work in people's homes when they call you in to change an outlet?

I thought it was pretty funny, too. Because usually the guys that drive trucks like that are compensating for something
Yeah. Weak-ass cars like the Chevy Bolt that cannot tow even an empty utility trailer or carry much of a useful load.

I use my truck to tow my tractor around, maybe a ton or rock or so. My Subaru can easily handle a half ton on a utility trailer.

and CLEARLY that guy was compensating for his hurt feelings when Trump didn't get to overthrow the US government.
Trump didn't overthrow the US government. DEMOCRATS DID.

Yeah. Weak-ass cars like the Chevy Bolt that cannot tow even an empty utility trailer or carry much of a useful load.

Nor can a Toyota MR2. Nor can MOST cars you dimwit.

I can GUARANTEE you I can outaccelerate ANYTHING you have in your garage.

I use my truck to tow my tractor around, maybe a ton or rock or so. My Subaru can easily handle a half ton on a utility trailer.

Who cares what you do when the electrical contractor business is slow?

Trump didn't overthrow the US government. DEMOCRATS DID.

Honestly, shouldn't you be out on a job today? Isn't there someone in your town that needs you to look at their breaker box? Maybe check out a Ground Fault somewhere? (Is that what gfm stands for in your JPP handle?)

Wow. Guess electricians aren't required to learn ANYTHING in science are they?
Engineering is not science, dummy.

Carbon only comes from any engine if that engine is not functioning correctly. There ARE some car owners that put smoker systems in their cars, to blow shit on your car for you. Such carbon is soot (sometimes called lampblack). It is easily washed out of the air by rain.

Carbon is a fuel.
Google it, moron.
Google is not God, dummy.
According to the Kelley Blue book the average cost of a new car is $48,000.
OWNED!
Argument from randU. Most cars do not cost anywhere near that (sources: Ford, GM, Toyota, Subaru).

Engineering is not science, dummy.

But engineers all take science classes.

Carbon only comes from any engine if that engine is not functioning correctly. There ARE some car owners that put smoker systems in their cars, to blow shit on your car for you. Such carbon is soot (sometimes called lampblack). It is easily washed out of the air by rain.

Wow. You really are uninformed.

Here's a WIkipedia article on Diesel Exhaust.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diese... can produce black,fuel is not fully atomized.

Argument from randU.

No such thing.

Most cars do not cost anywhere near that (sources: Ford, GM, Toyota, Subaru).

So a Devry Tech Grad electrician knows more about the average cost of a car than the folks that put together the Kelley Blue Book?

Cool.

Nor can a Toyota MR2. Nor can MOST cars you dimwit.
Most cars can easily handle a utility trailer with a half ton load on it. The crappy Chevy Bolt cannot. It can't even handle an EMPTY utility trailer.
I can GUARANTEE you I can outaccelerate ANYTHING you have in your garage.
It's not a drag race, and I can outmaneuver you and brake faster too. I can refuel my cars in just a few minutes. Recharging your crappy car from 0 to 100% takes days, using only solar power as you claim.

Back