Relativity (Opened to Everyone)

Most cars can easily handle a utility trailer with a half ton load on it. The crappy Chevy Bolt cannot. It can't even handle an EMPTY utility trailer.

It's not a drag race, and I can outmaneuver you and brake faster too. I can refuel my cars in just a few minutes. Recharging your crappy car from 0 to 100% takes days, using only solar power as you claim.

Sure you can, Reddy Kilowatt.

But engineers all take science classes.
Science isn't a class.
Wow. You really are uninformed.

Here's a WIkipedia article on Diesel Exhaust.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diese... can produce black,fuel is not fully atomized.
Wikipedia is wrong, yet again. Diesel engines can easily burn fuel without putting out soot.
No such thing.
Yes there is. An argument from randU fallacy is made when someone (like you) makes up numbers and tries to use them as 'data'. A randU is a type of random number. I guess you deny and discard random number mathematics as well.
So a Devry Tech Grad electrician knows more about the average cost of a car than the folks that put together the Kelley Blue Book?
False authority fallacy. Bulverism. I'm not even an electrician (except when wiring my own house).

Science isn't a class.

Wikipedia is wrong, yet again. Diesel engines can easily burn fuel without putting out soot.

Yes there is. An argument from randU fallacy is made when someone (like you) makes up numbers and tries to use them as 'data'. A randU is a type of random number. I guess you deny and discard random number mathematics as well.

False authority fallacy. Bulverism. I'm not even an electrician (except when wiring my own house).

Electrician_526009-final-b08541ed0b754d1981c66ae0bce8dac2.png

Isn't carbon essential to life?
Yes it is. He seems to be, however, referring to lampblack (soot). This of course washed out of the air with the next rain, and settles to the ground over time anyway since it's heavier than air.
How is carbon "pollution"?
It isn't, obviously. He figures an atom is 'pollution' now! :rofl2:
Ok, so $32k for the Bolt... What about the solar at home?
Funny how this cost is never mentioned. If you'll recall, this twit went on and on about the 'savings' of solar panels, never once considering the damage from weather, nearby trees, or critters.
LOL. Wrong. Obviously you don't understand it.
He doesn't seem to understand a lot of things. All he knows how to do is copy and paste or chant Holy Links to false authorities.

So far, he has demonstrated:
* denial of the laws of thermodynamics.
* denial of Planck's laws, including the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
* denial of Maxwell's law.
* denial of Faraday's law and any of his works.
* denial of Gauss's law or any of his works.
* denial of absorption spectra of materials.
* denial of the periodic table of the elements.
* denial of quantum mechanics.
* denial of the Theory of Relativity and the Theory Special Relativity by Einstein.
* denial of Wien's law.
* denial of Thompson's law.
* denial of oxy-reduct reactions.
* denial of battery engineering.
* denial of solar panel engineering.
* denial of the effects of the Sun.
* denial of statistical mathematics.
* denial of random number mathematics.
* denial of probability mathematics.
* conflation of materials (especially of C and CO2).
* denial of photosynthesis in plants.
* denial of carbohydrates, hydrocarbons, or any other organic chemistry.
* denial of the Fischer-Tropsche process.
* denial of the Haber process.
* denial of the Constitution of the United States.

and of course, denial of history.

He is firmly locked into his religions, including the Church of the Ozone Hole, the Church of Green, the Church of Global Warming, the Church of Covid, the Church of Hate, the Church of Karl Marx, The Church of Google, etc.
They tell him what to say. He understands none of it.

He thinks he's 'enlightened' of the 'elite'. How wrong he is. He's just a pawn, doing and saying what his masters tell him to do and say.

Black carbon.
Carbon may appear black or transparent.
Essentially a step or two away from graphite.
Lampblack is not graphite.
And graphite is not necessarily essential for life. Yes, carbon itself is part of life...just not in that form.
Lampblack is not graphite. Diesel engines do not normally put out soot.
And the real problem is that diesel produced carbon soot (as well as soot from other sources)
Diesel engines do not normally put out soot.
builds up on glaciers
No, it doesn't.
and causes the glaciers to melt FASTER than normal (black absorbs solar radiation).
Water absorbs solar radiation.

Glaciers aren't melting. You also seem to ignore glaciers that are growing.
You should go see Greenland.

LOL. I usually get pretty quickly bored with non-scientists like yourself pontificating on the sciences. It's really just painful to watch you scientific illiterates try to sound science-y.

This certainly is an evasive reply,
My reply was direct, unequivocal and engaging. I explained clearly the simple, easy steps to discuss the topic you wish to discuss.

HOWEVER, you apparently are too lazy to do what is required to get what you want, which explains why you are such a loser in life.

I'll be here when you make your thread and I will stand poised to correct every single one of your numerous errors.

Don't think that I'm not aware that your true goal is to get me to play "pretend" whereby you demand answers and pretend to sit in final judgement of subject matter of which you really know nothing. If you have any specific questions, ask them. If you can actually grow a pair and make some statements on your own, I'll grade your paper. However, I'm not going to pretend that you are some sort of professor who is going to pretend to give me an exam.

... and also I have never banned you.
I never said you did. I was referring to Cypress having banned Into the Night from his thread because Into the Night was hitting too close to home, forcing me to create a clone thread that was open to everyone. I was requesting that you not ban anyone when you make your thread.

I'm ready to discuss Maxwell's equations in your thread. It sounds much more exciting than any Cypress thread. I'm guessing you aren't going to drone on and on and on and on about what unnamed "philosophers" have said about them, and how they have been characterized in the passive voice, and other crap that I can find on Quora and Wikipedia. I'm liking the sound of this already.

Let's do it.

efb2c097f098f60748aeb13121b38287.jpg

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

Wow. Guess electricians aren't required to learn ANYTHING in science are they?
What are you claiming that Into the Night doesn't know? I ask because I'm about to mock you, and I want to be specific. Into the Night mentioned that carbon is fuel, and that apparently rubbed you the wrong way, indicating that you have never heard of coal (which is carbon, the cheapest and most utilized energy source on the planet). So help me find the best way to bitch-slap you for this so that it's optimally effective, preferably with huge black-and-blues under each eye ... you know, "OWNED!"

Thanks in advance.

aa7be565a8503f2eb532066129ea1925.jpg

7e1fbeda2e339aef0bfb32d28361bfb2.jpg

What are you claiming that Into the Night doesn't know? I ask because I'm about to mock you, and I want to be specific. Into the Night mentioned that carbon is fuel, and that apparently rubbed you the wrong way, indicating that you have never heard of coal (which is carbon, the cheapest and most utilized energy source on the planet). So help me find the best way to bitch-slap you for this so that it's optimally effective, preferably with huge black-and-blues under each eye ... you know, "OWNED!"

Pretty much everything to do with carbon science and climate and earth science and chemistry and physics.

Other than that I'm SURE he's a great electrical contractor.

a642bc1c2b28a10424d57ad8f2bdd74b.jpg

[What I claim Into the Night doesn't know is] Pretty much everything to do with carbon science and climate and earth science and chemistry and physics.
Are you drawing upon your Climate Change faith to make this assessment? Does all the evidence ... and your religious dogma ... point to this as the only explanation? I totally understand.

Other than that I'm SURE he's a great electrical contractor.
... but your belief in this regard is too fragile for you to check out any of the instrumentation that he has designed and sells internationally, ... you know, to verify that you are greatly mistaken?

Don't you think you should first at least learn that carbon is a fuel, and that all terrestrial life is based on it, before you begin thinking that you understand science sufficiently to somehow judge others who know so much more than you do? I realize your church has convinced you that you are already a science genius, and I realize the difficulty in being skeptical when you are being falsely complimented throughout your indoctrination, i.e. you are so WISE for believing exactly as we command you to believe, ... but perhaps you should have at least offered a LITTLE push-back when they began ordering you to deny science.

Jussayn.

0136fc9d7fe2b8ad7a97adcd219d7772.jpg

My reply was direct, unequivocal and engaging. I explained clearly the simple, easy steps to discuss the topic you wish to discuss.

HOWEVER, you apparently are too lazy to do what is required to get what you want, which explains why you are such a loser in life.

I'll be here when you make your thread and I will stand poised to correct every single one of your numerous errors.

Don't think that I'm not aware that your true goal is to get me to play "pretend" whereby you demand answers and pretend to sit in final judgement of subject matter of which you really know nothing. If you have any specific questions, ask them. If you can actually grow a pair and make some statements on your own, I'll grade your paper. However, I'm not going to pretend that you are some sort of professor who is going to pretend to give me an exam.

I never said you did. I was referring to Cypress having banned Into the Night from his thread because Into the Night was hitting too close to home, forcing me to create a clone thread that was open to everyone. I was requesting that you not ban anyone when you make your thread.

I'm ready to discuss Maxwell's equations in your thread. It sounds much more exciting than any Cypress thread. I'm guessing you aren't going to drone on and on and on and on about what unnamed "philosophers" have said about them, and how they have been characterized in the passive voice, and other crap that I can find on Quora and Wikipedia. I'm liking the sound of this already.

Let's do it.

efb2c097f098f60748aeb13121b38287.jpg

First. I asked the question "Suppose you tell us what the significance Maxwell's Equations is."" and you never answered it.

Second. I also ban Into the scum from my threads because he's so obnoxious.

40bdf7189000780f4cc12f6bca44cb68.jpg

Did he tell you that? LOLOLOL. And you believed it?
... because your beliefs along these lines are too fragile for you risk exposing the embarrassing truth of the matter that you are actually the moron in the equation.

You are cowering away in your safe space, where everything is warm and illusory without any hurtful, threatening or embarrassing truths within arm's reach.

You know what this is, don't you?
bd03a65c0f7b49234031ba2aa68172d0.jpg

cef89bf5669e2a705dd070703bb41c59.jpg

First. I asked the question "Suppose you tell us what the significance Maxwell's Equations is."" and you never answered it.
First, that's not a question. That's a hypothetical, i.e. "Suppose you ..."

Second, I gave you two thorough responses to your hypothetical. Your assertion that I did not is dishonest.

Then I'll have to create an additional thread so that everyone can join in.

So make your thread. I request you not ban anyone.

99628464b348b5cfc612848f755725a8.jpg

First, that's not a question. That's a hypothetical, i.e. "Suppose you ..."

Second, I gave you two thorough responses to your hypothetical. Your assertion that I did not is dishonest.

Then I'll have to create an additional thread so that everyone can join in.

So make your thread. I request you not ban anyone.

99628464b348b5cfc612848f755725a8.jpg

But, you didn't tell me what the Maxwell's Equations achieved, and how did it benefit mankind??????

You think I am 'obnoxious' because I point out your ignorance of science and mathematics.

But, you didn't tell me what the Maxwell's Equations achieved, and how did it benefit mankind??????

Maxwell combined the theories of Faraday and Gauss and in the process discovered electromagnetism, and explained why the Michelson-Morley experiment failed.

d89329736a9757e1f0b128884c8622e3.jpg

I'm guessing that you cannot read for comprehension. Create a thread. Title it "Maxwell's Equations" and tell JPP what you think about them in the OP. Set the context and tone. I'll join in as a participant. I'm not going to beg you right here, right now, to quiz me. I'm happy to teach you, but I won't play "pretend Trumpet is my physics professor and I have to pass his course."

We've been over this quite thoroughly. Make your thread. I'm standing by.

20c99ea99e77bd7613f7ffee026574a5.jpg

Back