Relativity

My goal is to get them up to five hours a day frantically engaged in frenzied Internet research, while I casually take only five minutes of my time to respond to their scientific illiteracy.

Get them to Google the current progress of the US returning to the Moon and colonizing Mars. I'd be interested in seeing what they come up with. :)

Get them to Google the current progress of the US returning to the Moon and colonizing Mars. I'd be interested in seeing what they come up with. :)

That's the kind of popular science we all would be interested in.

This thread wasn't even supposed to be about quantum mechanics, but IBDumbass took it upon herself to start posting 'pop quizes' on QM

That's the kind of popular science we all would be interested in.

This thread wasn't even supposed to be about quantum mechanics, but IBDumbass took it upon herself to start posting 'pop quizes' on QM

Like Perry, Sybil seems desperate to be seen as the smartest, most educated person in the room. Odd, but interesting....and expected from an Abbie Normal.

Seriously, college freshman level physics quizzes?
Wave particle duality, and the wave nature of particles.

Hard to believe you thought this was so exotic, only PhD researchers would be aware of it.

Start your own thread on QM.

The last time you thought you had me cornered with a "gotcha!" question it blew up in your face, and you ran away from the thread like a little girl -->
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...y-of-you-are-Christians&p=5597945#post5597945

Physics isn't a college or a 'level'; and your answer is wrong.

Sybil, like Perry, already Googled the answer.

The key to dealing with the mentally ill is to ask them to explain it in their own words, something that can't be Googled. They might be able to do it once, but over time, they are unable to get away with it just like Sybil and Perry slipped up with their various socks.

Since you are generally confused who you are talking to, I would say you normally slip up with your various socks, Sock.

Wave-Particle duality is classical physics.
]

Not really.

And besides "wave particle duality" isn't really part of the conversation. Classical physics is usually a term reserved for non-relativistic speeds. Classical physics easily approximates the behavior of bodies at non-relativistic speeds (the effects of relativity are quite small at our speeds). Wave-Particle duality isn't really part of that conversation. It's more related to QUANTUM MECHANICS.

Agreed about degrees and forest for the trees.

While I don't know shit about "geochem" or a doctor's level of medicine, people who are mature enough to earn such a degree don't act like HS teenagers...or 30something mentally challenged adults. They're human and can be stressed, but overall, they are mature and professional. I'm never seen that behavior in either Sybil or Perry.

You are describing yourself again, Sock.

This is not what quantum mechanics is. You are inaccurately describing the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. What is quantum mechanics? I'll give you a do-over.
[/CENTER]

It actually was a pretty accurate (albeit context free) description of both QM and the Uncertainty Principle.

I can almost hear the frantic googlers frantically pounding their keyboards in frenzied Wikipedia and Quora searches.
That's you.
Conventionally, classical Newtonian physics particles or objects to be point like and subject to classical mechanics, conservation of momentum, conservation of energy.
Newton didn't discuss any such particles.
Classical Maxwellian electromagnetism is the consideration of fields
Nope. Wrong guy.
QM is the consideration of the wave properties of particles and the indeterminacy of momentum and position.
No, it isn't.
Now this thread was about Einstein's relativity and moral relativism.
Buzzword fallacies. Discard of science.
It wasn't supposed to be about the grievances of frantic googlers.
But that's what you turned it into.

Some reliable tells for high school graduate Master googlers who are bullshitting their way through a thread:

What on earth do YOU know about graduate degrees. You never finished a grad degree.

They think things are exotic that really aren't: vectors, entropy, inertial reference frames.

If you are referring to me, you are LYING as usual. I do not consider these things exotic. I merely attempted to point out how NON_EXOTIC they are.

YOU are the one who didn't know basic intro chemistry concepts.

Don't act all high and mighty mr. "Mute Point" moron.

They don't really understand what comes with a bachelor's or master's degree education, and vastly overestimate the amount of knowledge bachelor's graduate will carry in their head. The bachelor's degree graduate has been trained how to learn, how to ask questions, where to look for answers, and acquired a working knowledge of the general principles and methods in the area of their major.

YOu fuckin' toad. You couldn't make it through grad school for the very reason you outline here. YOU think buying a book = learning. It doesn't. I've shown your errors too many times now for you to keep on with this shit.

You are a fucking little whiny puss bitching about everyone else.

I shudder to think how much time is wasted here by the gossip girls indulging their petty grievances.

girls_gossiping.jpg

I think it's perfectly fine to google if one is learning
You are not learning. Google is not a teacher.
and being transparent about the web links they are using. That's your practice.
Holy Links are not a proof.
I would have to google the shit out of most topics in medical science or mechanical engineering.
...and you would be wrong there too.
Frantically shitting all over a thread, trying to bullshit one's way through topics they aren't actually knowledge about, and issuing "pop quizes" to percieved adversaries is very immature
He asked a single question. That is not a 'pop quiz'. Your answer to that single question was dead wrong, Sock.

Google, and Wiki, are great tools for learning. I use both all the time. Agreed those who get a little bit of knowledge then lord it over others are not trying to learn. Notice that both who do this on your threads also use sock puppets. They are dishonest.

Google is not a teacher, Sock. Neither is Wiki.

You are not learning. Google is not a teacher.

Holy Links are not a proof.

...and you would be wrong there too.

He asked a single question. That is not a 'pop quiz'. Your answer to that single question was dead wrong, Sock.

Bulverism
Hasty generalization fallacy
Argument from ignorance fallacy

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
There is no such thing as an accelerating reference frame!!
There is no such thing as an 'accelerating frame of reference'.
Darwin's theory of evolution is not science
Bulverism fallacy. Bigotry.
Bulverism. Bigotry. False Authority.
bigotry, bulverism

That's you.

Newton didn't discuss any such particles.

Nope. Wrong guy.

No, it isn't.

Buzzword fallacies. Discard of science.

But that's what you turned it into.

Bulverism

bigotry, bulverism

Physics isn't a college or a 'level'; and your answer is wrong.

Bulverism

bigotry, bulverism

Google, and Wiki, are great tools for learning. I use both all the time.

Especially for you "psychology posts" where you diagnose people!

Agreed those who get a little bit of knowledge then lord it over others are not trying to learn.

You mean like your buddy Cypress who starts OP after OP after OP with just a quote from someone else so he can sound super smart without actually knowing anything? And then you chime in to tell him how brilliant he is and how you are smart too.

It's honestly like watching two toads mating on a tarry road.

Notice that both who do this on your threads also use sock puppets. They are dishonest.

As are you! You are dishonest too!

Remember how you told everyone you were a Helicopter Pilot? Or how you "worked in the airline industry"....LOL. Be honest. You were a TSA agent and you could barely pass junior college.

Back