Relativity

Agreed. Mods can't reveal who has socks. One test is to ask for one socks, such as Into the Night, to be threadbanned and see if the other two sock puppets never post. If they do, it's a violation that could get them temp banned.

The bad news is that if they are using a VPN, the mods can't always tell if it's a sock or not. In Sybil's case, they probably already know. The mods have access to a person's history of IP addresses. If any match, then it's a violation. All it takes is one mistake on the sock's part.

Now you think you are mod, Sock??

Having three sock puppets exceeds even the games Perry PhD was playing

You are one little hypocrite bitching about other people. (It is a bit weird how obsessed you are with me)

You'd be hard pressed to find examples of me bitching and whining.

I shudder to think how much time is wasted here by the gossip girls indulging their petty grievances.

girls_gossiping.jpg

Last edited:
You're lying again, Perry. Do you actually believe your lies or do you know you are lying?

Disagreed.

Nope. I'm not.

But I can see why you are desperate to avoid taking any personal responsibility.

This is probably why you were never allowed to become a professional anything. People could see you were a weak little puss who runs away from his own shit.

Funny.

Agreed. Mods can't reveal who has socks. One test is to ask for one socks, such as Into the Night, to be threadbanned and see if the other two sock puppets never post. If they do, it's a violation that could get them temp banned.

The bad news is that if they are using a VPN, the mods can't always tell if it's a sock or not. In Sybil's case, they probably already know. The mods have access to a person's history of IP addresses. If any match, then it's a violation. All it takes is one mistake on the sock's part.

Two little biddies bitching about other posters.

Funny.

I shudder to think how much time is wasted here by the gossip girls indulging their petty grievances.

girls_gossiping.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know what it is that prevents Bohr's and Schrodinger's models from being "classically deterministic"?
Seriously, college freshman level physics quizzes?
Wave particle duality, and the wave nature of particles.

Hard to believe you thought this was so exotic, only PhD researchers would be aware of it.

Start your own thread on QM.

The last time you thought you had me cornered with a "gotcha!" question it blew up in your face, and you ran away from the thread like a little girl -->
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...y-of-you-are-Christians&p=5597945#post5597945

Agreed and thanks.

BTW, you can PM a mod or simply report a post requesting the offender be thread banned.

I suggest starting with Sybil's various incarnations:

A tempting experiment to see if banning one shuts down the other sock puppets.

Hard to believe you thought this was so exotic, only PhD researchers would be aware of it.

Start your own thread on QM.

The last time you thought you had me cornered with a "gotcha!" question it blew up in your face, and you ran away from the thread like a little girl -->
https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...y-of-you-are-Christians&p=5597945#post5597945
Sybil, like Perry, already Googled the answer.

The key to dealing with the mentally ill is to ask them to explain it in their own words, something that can't be Googled. They might be able to do it once, but over time, they are unable to get away with it just like Sybil and Perry slipped up with their various socks.

I did NOT strut, you motherfucking liar. I simply pointed out I had a PhD. YOU AND DOC OBSESSED ON IT AND TURNED IT INTO SOMETHING I NEVER SAID.

Why is YOUR LYING acceptable if other people's aren't?

You don't know the first fucking thing about morality or ethics you lying shit stain.
^^^
Emotional outburst deep into tantrum territory.

Interesting trigger reaction, Perry.
Lying about having a geochemistry PhD is a hallmark of someone desperate to impress posters of how smart and accomplished they are.

As for your anger management issues, I leave that to your shrink to address.
Agreed on all points.

I'm guessing he threw something against the wall too. LOL

7xhiby.gif

Sybil, like Perry, already Googled the answer.

The key to dealing with the mentally ill is to ask them to explain it in their own words, something that can't be Googled. They might be able to do it once, but over time, they are unable to get away with it just like Sybil and Perry slipped up with their various socks.

Some reliable tells for high school graduate Master googlers who are bullshitting their way through a thread:

They think things are exotic that really aren't: vectors, entropy, inertial reference frames.

They don't really understand what comes with a bachelor's or master's degree education, and vastly overestimate the amount of knowledge bachelor's graduate will carry in their head. The bachelor's degree graduate has been trained how to learn, how to ask questions, where to look for answers, and acquired a working knowledge of the general principles and methods in the area of their major.

They'll get the technical terms right and paraphrase detail from Wikipedia, but they can't see the forest through trees and put it all together correctly on their own, and get caught completely blowing it on fundamental concepts

There is no such thing as an accelerating reference frame!!
There is no such thing as an 'accelerating frame of reference'.
:lolup::lolup:

Some reliable tells for high school graduate Master googlers who are bullshitting their way through a thread:

They think things are exotic that really aren't: vectors, entropy, inertial reference frames.

They don't really understand what comes with a bachelor's or master's degree education, and vastly overestimate the amount of knowledge bachelor's graduate will carry in their head. The bachelor's degree graduate has been trained how to learn, how to ask questions, where to look for answers, and a working knowledge of the general principles and methods in their area of specialty.

They'll get the technical terms right and paraphrase detail from Wikipedia,, but they can't see the forest through trees and put it all together correctly on their own.

:lolup::lolup:
Agreed about degrees and forest for the trees.

While I don't know shit about "geochem" or a doctor's level of medicine, people who are mature enough to earn such a degree don't act like HS teenagers...or 30something mentally challenged adults. They're human and can be stressed, but overall, they are mature and professional. I'm never seen that behavior in either Sybil or Perry.

Not quizzes ... one simple, easy, straightforward question that you apparently can't answer.

Do you know what it is that prevents Bohr's and Schrodinger's models from being "classically deterministic"?
Nope. Thank you for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts for you.

I told you that you wouldn't be able to find that answer in any short-term Quora raid. Wave-Particle duality is classical physics.

The last time you thought you had me cornered ...
... you fled to the hills with your tail between your legs.

027f85a61d73fb01406fe360078c819e.jpg

Back