Relativity

The fact that you think introductory physics at the college freshman and high school senior level sounds like ... blah, blah, blah
The fact that you think you know what I think sans any evidence says a lot about your assumption of omniscience.

99628464b348b5cfc612848f755725a8.jpg

I can almost hear the frantic googlers frantically pounding their keyboards in frenzied Wikipedia and Quora searches.

Conventionally, classical Newtonian physics particles or objects to be point like and subject to classical mechanics, conservation of momentum, conservation of energy.

Classical Maxwellian electromagnetism is the consideration of fields

QM is the consideration of the wave properties of particles and the indeterminacy of momentum and position.

Now this thread was about Einstein's relativity and moral relativism. It wasn't supposed to be about the grievances of frantic googlers.

Wave-Particle duality is classical physics.
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:
There is no such thing as an accelerating reference frame!!
There is no such thing as an 'accelerating frame of reference'.
Although Darwin's theory of evolution is not science

Agreed about degrees and forest for the trees.

While I don't know shit about "geochem" or a doctor's level of medicine, people who are mature enough to earn such a degree don't act like HS teenagers...or 30something mentally challenged adults. They're human and can be stressed, but overall, they are mature and professional. I'm never seen that behavior in either Sybil or Perry.

I think it's perfectly fine to google if one is learning and being transparent about the web links they are using. That's your practice. I would have to google the shit out of most topics in medical science or mechanical engineering.

Frantically shitting all over a thread, trying to bullshit one's way through topics they aren't actually knowledge about, and issuing "pop quizes" to percieved adversaries is very immature

I think it's perfectly fine to google if one is learning and being transparent about the web links they are using. That's your practice. I would have to google the shit out of most topics in medical science or mechanical engineering.

Frantically shitting all over a thread, trying to bullshit one's way through topics they aren't actually knowledge about, and issuing "pop quizes" to percieved adversaries is very immature

Google, and Wiki, are great tools for learning. I use both all the time. Agreed those who get a little bit of knowledge then lord it over others are not trying to learn. Notice that both who do this on your threads also use sock puppets. They are dishonest.

f5647344c2e3edb66de2179a4354d763.jpg

I can almost hear the frantic googlers frantically pounding their keyboards in frenzied Wikipedia and Quora searches.
When did you become a plural? Have you ever not been able to hear yourself type?

Conventionally, classical Newtonian physics particles or objects to be point like and subject to classical mechanics, conservation of momentum, conservation of energy.
What non-Newtonian particles or objects do you claim exist that do not conserve momentum or energy?

Classical Maxwellian electromagnetism is the consideration of fields
How does classical Maxwellian electromagnetism differ from classical non-Maxwellian electromagnetism?

QM is the consideration of the wave properties of particles and the indeterminacy of momentum and position.
This is not what quantum mechanics is. You are inaccurately describing the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. What is quantum mechanics? I'll give you a do-over.

Now this thread was about Einstein's relativity and moral relativism. It wasn't supposed to be about the grievances of frantic googlers.
Then STFU with your whining and bitching and crying like a fucking toddler throwing a temper tantrum. Just stick with the topic. What is quantum mechanics?

deb95c059d50b644e6cf5c3b0a3a0e75.jpg

STFU with your whining and bitching and crying like a fucking toddler throwing a temper tantrum!
I shudder to think how many hours of frantic googling and frenzied Internet research projects my thread has caused you to do.

Darwin's theory of evolution is not science

How does classical Maxwellian electromagnetism differ from classical non-Maxwellian electromagnetism?.
Quantum electrodynamics (QED) is the quantum field theory of electrodynamics. (Let the frantic googling commence). I'm not surprised this is something you've never heard of, since you have never set foot on college campus, let alone in a college level physics class.

IBDumbass:
:cuss: Then STFU with your whining and bitching and crying like a fucking toddler throwing a temper tantrum! :cuss:
:magagrin:

Last edited:
This is not what quantum mechanics is. You are inaccurately describing the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. What is quantum mechanics?
It all comes down to the indeterminacy in position or momentum associated with the wave properties of matter. Which is presicely what I Wrote.

Being able to google Heisenberg and blurt it out wouldn't even be adequate to earn you a D minus in introductory physics.

The history of quantum mechanics involved a number of people and ideas, starting with Einstein's theory on the photoelectric effect, the demonstration of wave particle duality by that French guy DeBrogli or whatever, the Bohr atom, the Schrodinger quantum wave equation, and the uncertainty principle.

But all that is just fancy dancing basically representing the indeterminacy associated with the wave properties of matter and the granular-quantized nature of reality.

Darwin's theory of evolution is not science

It all comes down to the indeterminacy in position or momentum associated with the wave properties of matter. Which is presicely what I Wrote.

Being able to google Heisenberg and blurt it out wouldn't even be adequate to earn you a D minus in introductory physics....
Everything Sybil knows about Heisenberg he learned by watching "Breaking Bad". :thup:

Everything Sybil knows about Heisenberg he learned by watching "Breaking Bad". :thup:

But it is pretty entertaining to get Sybil and his other personalities to spend hours of their time frantically engaged in frenzied Internet research projects as they obsess over my threads.

But it is pretty entertaining to get Sybil and his other personalities to spend hours of their time frantically engaged in frenzied Internet research projects as they obsess over my threads.

Obsessed is correct.

TBH, I'm truly impressed you attracted JPP's three top Sock Puppeteers and Whackjobs. Kudos! :thup:

Obsessed is correct.

TBH, I'm truly impressed you attracted JPP's three top Sock Puppeteers and Whackjobs. Kudos! :thup:

My goal is to get them up to five hours a day frantically engaged in frenzied Internet research, while I casually take only five minutes of my time to respond to their scientific illiteracy.

Back