Relativity

giphy.gif

I do. Omnipotence is out of the question on an internet forum. I specifically call out people who claim omniscience in some form.

You would be accurate to refer to me as the Great Rational Adult.

This is a different topic. My parents recommended that I learn everything by the time I reach eight years of age. Unfortunately, I was a little slow and didn't learn everything until a few months after having turned ten. On the one hand, it did make my life a great deal easier thereafter, but for a couple of years I had to put up with being the butt of many "stupid kid" jokes, e.g. "IBDaStupid thinks electrons actually spin!" Kids can be so cruel.

giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp

"You would be accurate to refer to me as the Great Rational Adult."

If that pleases your ego.

I just post threads on topics that interest me, no one is forcing you to visit threads I author, although they appear to be your favorite place on the internet.

Agreed and thanks.

BTW, you can PM a mod or simply report a post requesting the offender be thread banned.

I suggest starting with Sybil's various incarnations:
Bulverism fallacy. Bigotry.
Bulverism. Bigotry. False Authority.
bigotry, bulverism,

Having three sock puppets exceeds even the games Perry PhD was playing

Agreed. Mods can't reveal who has socks. One test is to ask for one socks, such as Into the Night, to be threadbanned and see if the other two sock puppets never post. If they do, it's a violation that could get them temp banned.

The bad news is that if they are using a VPN, the mods can't always tell if it's a sock or not. In Sybil's case, they probably already know. The mods have access to a person's history of IP addresses. If any match, then it's a violation. All it takes is one mistake on the sock's part.

The fact that you think introductory physics at the college freshman and high school senior level sounds like ivory tower academic scholarship says a lot about you.

Science is not a college or a high school. I agree with IBDaMann. You seem desperate to appear as a professor-scholar.
Why you think this refers to any tower (ivory or otherwise) is anyone's guess.

Back