Remember, you guys asked for it!

VP Kamala Harris to give Interview with CNN!
I can see it now:
Interviewer: "Madam VP, many on the right are saying you're flip-flopping on several issues and actually adopting President Trump's position", how would you respond"?

VP DEI hire: "(word salad, word salad, word salad)", ..."consider the passage of time"... "convicted felon"... "former prosecutor!"!

Interviewer: "Thank you, that was very insightful. Mr. Walz, do you have anything to add"?

Comrade walnutz: "This reminds me of back when I was a command sergeant major delta force navy seal ranger astronaut in the space force"
"An anonymous guy said "hey, why'd you go to china so much"? and I just said 'cuz china's so cool".

Interviewer: "Interesting, Madam VP, how do you plan to address inflation"?

VP DEI hire: "Tax the rich!... convicted felon... former prosecutor!"

Interviewer: "I'm afraid that's all the time we have this evening, I want to thank my guests for this tough, hard-hitting interview"
"As you make your choice this November, please keep this in mind: "Tax the rich!... convicted felon... former prosecutor!". "The choice is clear".

Trump supporting men are starting to look like PUSSY MEN!

Do you Pussy men actually think your wives, daughters, and sisters, are voting for cowards- PUSSY TRUMP and J.D. PUSSY BOY!

Hilarious pretentious sexist idiots!

YOU BETTER WATCH THEM VOTE!

Back