Remembering 9/11 and the REAL ENEMY

So you claim that muslims regularly lie about their religion.
Yes.
And yet you want to ban them based on their religion.
Yes.
If they are allowed to lie about their religion, what makes you think they will tell the truth on their visa application?
I don't. Which Is why i advocate banning all adherents of the faith.
Or should we simply ban anyone from any nation with a significant muslim population?

I would be willing to limit it to muslims, because I have a big heart.

Yet they mostly live in insane theocratic societies, and seem to be fine with it. And they mostly do nothing to stop their own from committing and preaching jihad, why? BECAUSE THAT"S ISLAM.

you keep saying that number. It has no significance.

Yet. You have correctly identified the goal of Islam, however.

Of course it is significant. It shows that the violent acts are part of an extreme minority and it shows that they could quite easily create an army that could take over a huge portion of the world.

It shows that, despite your insistance that muslims are dangerous, that the overwhelming majority are not.

This subject is not going anywhere. Your insistence that ALL muslims are dangerous is diametrically opposed to what I believe. Neither of us will change our mind. So we will have to agree to disagree.

I am in no mood to read the ravings of a lunatic today.

Of course it is significant. It shows that the violent acts are part of an extreme minority and it shows that they could quite easily create an army that could take over a huge portion of the world.
It is insignificant. They have taken over a significant portion of the world.
It shows that, despite your insistance that muslims are dangerous, that the overwhelming majority are not.
The majority obviously silently agrees with the openly violent majority, as evidenced by the fact that they do nothing to rid the extremists from their midsts.
This subject is not going anywhere. Your insistence that ALL muslims are dangerous is diametrically opposed to what I believe. Neither of us will change our mind. So we will have to agree to disagree.

I am in no mood to read the ravings of a lunatic today.

Fine, go forth in tolerance of theocracy and those who support it with their nonaction. You are quite stupid.

Back