Remembering 9/11 and the REAL ENEMY

Until they actually murder someone, they are just people with radical beliefs.

I doubt there is anyone out there who hasn't considered taking a life. (even if that life was their own)

I have no desire to live in a nation that prosecutes people for what they MIGHT do, or what they THINK about doing. If they attempt it or plan it, then nail them to the wall.

There is a difference between prosecution, and running a back ground check.

I can't help it--I am scared for my life because they have attacked us, and still want to and are surely planning on it. When I see some clean cut Arabic in my neighborhood, wearing a Detroit red wings heavy long sleeved jersey during a 95 deg F day, talking arabic on his cell phone--I want him checked out. He is most like clean (and not paying income taxes--to add)--but I can't tell by the hair cut alone. I have a right to feel secure in my country.

There was a Indian man, who found a rattle snake in the dessert that was sick, and about to die. The man took the snake home, and nursed it back to health, and adopted it as a pet. One day, when the man was handeling the snake--the venomious snake bit the man. As the man lie there dying, he asked the snake "Why did you do that, I helped you back to health so you can live?" The snake replied---"hey man---I am a poisonious rattle snake!--it's my job!"

Last edited:
And therefore we shouldn't let them in. We have a chance to stop them BEFORE They come in. But like i said, you want them in so you can later lock down society. That's the kind of fascist scum you are. There is no "moderate" version of islam. There are merely those who lie about what it teaches. The concept of separation of church and state does not exist in the islamic worldview.

But you also want to give up all borders control and sensible immigration and visa policy. Why, I have no idea, other than your desire to import american enemies.

I am all for securing our borders. Our arguments about immigrant labor have been based on your suppositions that they are taking american jobs, not whether I think they should have to go thru the immigration checks.

I most certainly do not want a lock down on our society and have never said such. If you want to debate, at least ask what I want or believe instead of just stating what you THINK I want like it is a fact.

There is a difference between prosecution, and running a back ground check.

I can't help it--I am scared for my life because they have attacked us, and still want to and are surely planning on it. When I see some clean cut Arabic in my neighborhood, wearing a Detroit red wings heavy long sleeved jersey during a 95 deg F day, talking arabic on his cell phone--I want him checked out. He is most like clean (and not paying income taxes--to add)--but I can't tell by the hair cut alone. I have a right to feel secure in my country.

There was a Indian man, who found a rattle snake in the dessert that was sick, and about to die. The man took the snake home, and nursed it back to health, and adopted it as a pet. One day, when the man was handeling the snake--the venomious snake bit the man. As the man lie there dying, he asked the snake "Why did you do that, I helped you back to health so you can live?" The snake replied---"hey man---I am a poisonious rattle snake!--it's my job!"

The only way a society is going to be completely free is to take away all freedoms. Otherwise, people are free to plan attacks, be they arabic or american.

Remember, the second worst terrorist attack on our nation was by a good ol' boy with a rented truck and a fertilizer bomb.

You are not safe. You will not be safe. Any idea to the contrary is illusion.

You could be killed by a terrorist. But you are 100 times more likely to be hit by a drunk driver and killed. You could be the victim of random gang violence. You could be mistaken for someone else and assassinated. You could catch a horrible disease just being in a crowded public place.

Life is not about safety. It is about knowing there is danger and living to the fullest anyway.

The only way a society is going to be completely free is to take away all freedoms. Otherwise, people are free to plan attacks, be they arabic or american.

Remember, the second worst terrorist attack on our nation was by a good ol' boy with a rented truck and a fertilizer bomb.

You are not safe. You will not be safe. Any idea to the contrary is illusion.

You could be killed by a terrorist. But you are 100 times more likely to be hit by a drunk driver and killed. You could be the victim of random gang violence. You could be mistaken for someone else and assassinated. You could catch a horrible disease just being in a crowded public place.

Life is not about safety. It is about knowing there is danger and living to the fullest anyway.

None of this justifies allowing those with known desires to destroy infidels into the country. These rights apply after one is here. Before then, sense should be used.

None of this justifies allowing those with known desires to destroy infidels into the country. These rights apply after one is here. Before then, sense should be used.

And do you suppose that those who have a desire to destroy infidels in this country will state that on their visa application?

Asshat, do you propose that we bar all muslims from immigration to this country?

And do you suppose that those who have a desire to destroy infidels in this country will state that on their visa application?

That's not the point. KNOWN infidels is a premise of my query.

They should be vetted thoroughly and if discovered preaching jihad, the visa should be revoked. These rights are for citizens.

That would be preferable. Yes. Just because something is a RELIGION doesn't mean it's full of great ideas.

So because someone is a muslim, whether they have preached jihad or done anything wrong or not, you think they should not be allowed in this country?

I guess thats a good reason for you not to be in charge.

So because someone is a muslim, whether they have preached jihad or done anything wrong or not, you think they should not be allowed in this country?
Yes.
I guess thats a good reason for you not to be in charge.

You turn a blind eye to murderous theocratic ideologies because you're indoctrinated with moronic pc thinking.

Our freedoms should not offer protection to those seeking to destroy those freedoms. You're dumb as a rock.

You claim to be able to determine whether a person is dangerous based solely on their religious preference, without ANY evidence at all.

And yet you call me dumb as a rock?

You propose to not allow ANY muslim into our country, based solely on their religion. And so you would have no disagreement with other nations doing the same.

And yet you call me a fascist and talk about my desire for global domination, while YOU propose restricting an entire people to their home nations without any rational reason.

I'd call that hypocracy, asshat.

You claim to be able to determine whether a person is dangerous based solely on their religious preference, without ANY evidence at all.
The evidence is the teachings of the religion itself.
And yet you call me dumb as a rock?
Yes. Yes I do. For being a moron.
You propose to not allow ANY muslim into our country, based solely on their religion. And so you would have no disagreement with other nations doing the same.
Right.
And yet you call me a fascist and talk about my desire for global domination, while YOU propose restricting an entire people to their home nations without any rational reason.

I'd call that hypocracy, asshat.

I call you a fascist because you believe corporate loyalties are all that matters, and that fellow countryment should outsource each other to fatten the bottom line, I call that accurately labelled as fascism.

Both Islam And Judaism teach global theocracy as a desirable endpoint of humanity. Both of these theocratic ideologies should be rejected by all rational people. And christianity too.

I actually do NOT care about the policies of other nations. if other countries want to allow a hive of insane theocrats to enter, that's their business.

Letting all these religious warriors in will give the authorites the pretext they need to lock down society.

Your entire premise is based on your idea that islam is a violent religion.

And yet, only a tiny fraction of a percentage of muslims have ever practiced violence or preached jihad.

There are an estimated 1.5 BILLION muslims in the world today. If 1% were to act in a violent manner, that would give you 15,000,000 warriors. And there is nothing even remotely close to that.

If your assertions were true, considering the vast fortunes held in the Middle East, it would be quite feasible to arm that 15 million warriors.

And yet nothing even remotely resembling that has happened.

No, your ideaology here is based on ignorance and bigotry, not fact.

Your entire premise is based on your idea that islam is a violent religion.

It is. It was conceived by a violent warlord pedophile, and has stayed the same ever since.

And yet, only a tiny fraction of a percentage of muslims have ever practiced violence or preached jihad.
And the rest stand by and do nothing, protecting the "extremists" in their mosques.
There are an estimated 1.5 BILLION muslims in the world today. If 1% were to act in a violent manner, that would give you 15,000,000 warriors. And there is nothing even remotely close to that.

If your assertions were true, considering the vast fortunes held in the Middle East, it would be quite feasible to arm that 15 million warriors.

And yet nothing even remotely resembling that has happened.

Because a smarter way is to lie about islam (taquiyah--look it up) and infiltrate our society in stealth mode. And that's what they're doing, under the idiotic cover you give them with your stupidity and naivete.

No, your ideaology here is based on ignorance and bigotry, not fact.[/QUOTE]

I actually do NOT care about the policies of other nations. if other countries want to allow a hive of insane theocrats to enter, that's their business.

But the majority of muslims are not insane theocrats. There are 1.5 billion muslims in the world today.

If they were all insane theocrats, then the world would be either dead or muslims.

Nothing even close has happened.

But the majority of muslims are not insane theocrats. There are 1.5 billion muslims in the world today.
Yet they mostly live in insane theocratic societies, and seem to be fine with it. And they mostly do nothing to stop their own from committing and preaching jihad, why? BECAUSE THAT"S ISLAM.

you keep saying that number. It has no significance.
If they were all insane theocrats, then the world would be either dead or muslims.

Nothing even close has happened.

Yet. You have correctly identified the goal of Islam, however.

It is. It was conceived by a violent warlord pedophile, and has stayed the same ever since.

And the rest stand by and do nothing, protecting the "extremists" in their mosques.

Because a smarter way is to lie about islam (taquiyah--look it up) and infiltrate our society in stealth mode. And that's what they're doing, under the idiotic cover you give them with your stupidity and naivete.

No, your ideaology here is based on ignorance and bigotry, not fact.
[/QUOTE]

So you claim that muslims regularly lie about their religion.

And yet you want to ban them based on their religion.

If they are allowed to lie about their religion, what makes you think they will tell the truth on their visa application?

Or should we simply ban anyone from any nation with a significant muslim population?

Back